PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame.....play or not to stay?

SohjiroX
11-19-2002, 06:44 PM
I have only played this once and I already lived it......it scared me as much as the Ring. All I can say is I love the story, weapons.....a god damn camera.....yessssss.......and the main character........I see you cosplay her, be warned, your already glomped....in anycase what do you think I mean, its been out for awhile but wow. good game or not? stay or run?

Cassandra
11-19-2002, 07:08 PM
My husband played it and we bought it for my mom. It's a pretty cool game :) I find the screensaver to be spookier than the game though...

Celine
11-19-2002, 07:11 PM
The game looked intriguing, but honestly, I don't deal well with suspense/horror games. ^_^ I'd probably be content watching someone else play it, but all my friends look at me like "A game where you have a CAMERA? And you take pictures of things?? How can that possibly be scary??" hehe

Tifa
11-19-2002, 09:39 PM
x.x My sister tortures me to death playing Fatal Frame and games like that. >< I hate horror games ('cause I'm a damn chicken..)! I can't even stay in the same room when my sister's playing it, but if I went off to another room, she'd drag me back so I can guide her... =--'= Good thing she's outta the house....

SohjiroX
11-20-2002, 02:30 PM
I have to see this screen saver now.

Cassandra
11-20-2002, 02:44 PM
It's not a spoiler to the plot or anything, but if you don't want to know what the screensaver is, don't read further....

Bloody handprints appear and disappear on the screen with ghostly sounds in the background.

SohjiroX
11-21-2002, 12:30 AM
..........*screams like the girl he is and hides*.....I see bloody hand prints.

ChenCzen
11-21-2002, 12:52 AM
primal image for the ps2 is the only 'camera' game ive seen that made me want to play... but it never came stateside...

KuroBara
11-21-2002, 12:57 AM
I watched about 20 minutes of that game, holy crap. It's too scary for me to consider playing! The concept, lighting, sounds, it's all so creepy. It's very well done. It's scarier that you don't have a big gun, just an old camera.