PDA

View Full Version : PMX Event Schedule Hints

Matrix7reloaded
04-20-2004, 03:20 AM
Hi, everybody. It's my first time to PMX, and I need to know the PMX Event Schedule... or rather the whole general overview. Yes, I know. No AX vs. PMX topics. This is not one of those. I have been to AX twice now so I know what to expect. There is the opening ceremony, all the panels and events, EARLY pre-registration, regular registration, dances at night, heading to the dealership area right before opening ceremony ends, closing ceremony on the last day, etc. So to those that have been to PMX, is it similar in the format? Does it have opening ceremony? Are there any specific things (early special events, etc.) at PMX that I should know about so I won't miss it? I just want to know what is to be expected at this convention. Thank you!

Ameria
04-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Well unfortunately I've never been to California period, but anyway I'm about 99% certain that this is PMX's first year, so no one has been to it before. :thumbsup:

AngelJibrille
04-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Hi, everybody. It's my first time to PMX, and I need to know the PMX Event Schedule... or rather the whole general overview.

We are working on it right now! It should be up soon :)

Thanks for your patience.

Here's the basic basic basic (subject to change) schedule:

Friday, May 28
Nami Tamaki and TMR Music Concert

Saturday, May 29
Opening Ceremonies
AMV
Music Concert (not sure which group/s)

Sunday, May 30
Music Concert (not sure which group/s)
Masquerade

Monday, May 31
Charity Auction
Closing Ceremonies

Matrix7reloaded
04-21-2004, 06:07 PM
All right! Thank you! Now I know my attack plan for the weekend.

Reaver
04-23-2004, 09:49 AM
My best suggestion is to check the PMX website directly! X3

DigitalCactus
04-25-2004, 04:31 AM
Does anyone here know when Yasuhiro Nightow will have his panel or whatever? I really wanna meet him he's so friggin cool and one of my fave manga artists and character designers

EDIT>>> What's the PMX web address?

jen_kat
04-25-2004, 04:49 AM
http://www.pacificmediaexpo.com

AngelJibrille
04-25-2004, 04:41 PM
Does anyone here know when Yasuhiro Nightow will have his panel or whatever? I really wanna meet him he's so friggin cool and one of my fave manga artists and character designers

EDIT>>> What's the PMX web address?

Checking the tentative schedule (subject to change, blah blah) but it looks like it's going to be on Sunday, May 30, from 12pm - 1pm.

I hope that helps :D

Marisa

Maryssa
04-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Yeah please check the site for that stuff. Thanks.