PDA

View Full Version : Pool Party

Midknight
04-20-2004, 08:56 AM
I remember, back in the days of AMA not having it's own forum *giggle*, the discussion of a pool party. Is anyone still up for that?

Whether we have a scheduled one or not, I'm putting together a swimsuit version of my Yura (from Inuyasha) costume to wear to the pool. If anyone else wants to do pool cosplay that would be really spiffy ^_^

So, anyone wanna do it? Day? Time?

Giant Alucard
04-20-2004, 12:36 PM
LOL, if thats going to happen than I may as well have me and my friends bring our swim suits. I got my auron swim suit design down. so I'll see if i can get the fabric.

Midknight
04-20-2004, 01:04 PM
LOL, if thats going to happen than I may as well have me and my friends bring our swim suits. I got my auron swim suit design down. so I'll see if i can get the fabric.

lol... If you're really looking for swimsuit fabric and can't find the right color at Joanns or Hancock, check out the Fabric Hut on Little Creek Road. They have a bunch of different colors. It's my new favorite fabric store. ^_^

Flute
04-20-2004, 03:35 PM
Kristi mentioned something about swimsuit Yuffie, I don't know if she's started working on it yet though.

I'm not big on the whole... bathing suit in public thing but I could always just be Watari, grab some sunglasses and watch the swimmy cosplay fun. ^_^

Midknight
04-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Kristi mentioned something about swimsuit Yuffie, I don't know if she's started working on it yet though.

I'm not big on the whole... bathing suit in public thing but I could always just be Watari, grab some sunglasses and watch the swimmy cosplay fun. ^_^

I'm not really into my chunky butt being on display either lol. Luckily I get a skirt with this swimsuit/costume.

Tell Kristy I'd like to see swimsuit Yuffy ^_^

ainslye
04-20-2004, 04:46 PM
I'll be there, but with regular swimsuit and not swimsuit cosplay, most likely ^^

dizzylizzy
04-20-2004, 04:50 PM
yeah... regular suit for me.... ::hides behind people:: i know a lot off peeps will be there on thurs. i wanna hit the pool then and perhaps during the con

Darxim
04-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Whether we have a scheduled one or not, I'm putting together a swimsuit version of my Yura (from Inuyasha) costume to wear to the pool.
If I miss that, I will cry.

[wanders off to try and find an anime character that matches his swimsuit]

bigwil
04-20-2004, 09:08 PM
Me and my brother are going as the main characters from L/R...me jack and him..?..still haven't remembered his name yet..but I'll swimsuit cosplay with him.I'll Wear my tie to be character with him being a plain outfit wearin person..
:bigtu:

madhatterr104
04-20-2004, 09:45 PM
if my fat but still fits in my tiger swimsuit i guess i could be a neko o.O...yea, havn't worn a bathingsuit in a few years...>>...*scared*

Stueypark
04-20-2004, 10:13 PM
pffft, no one here would want to see me in a bathing suit... but tough, if I find it still fits I may join in.

dizzylizzy
04-20-2004, 11:19 PM
if my fat but still fits in my tiger swimsuit i guess i could be a neko o.O...yea, havn't worn a bathingsuit in a few years...>>...*scared*

girl... you're soooo not fat. if you're fat then i'm orca fat. and i KNOW i'm not orca fat! lol i haven't worn one in years either. we'll hide together.

and stu, i know plenty of people that would like to see you strut around with just shorts on. lol

MonoyashaJLA
04-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I'll be there to swim, may have a character swim suit, but dont know yet...Eric should find this thread in no time concidering its his goal to hit the pool at AMA

Stueypark
04-21-2004, 02:38 PM
Now all we need is a volunteer who will try to take pictures but accidentally drop their camera in the pool, any takers?

ainslye
04-21-2004, 05:02 PM
*pictures stu in just swim trunks* mmmm...
wait.. married.. married.. married.

a-hem.

I'll take pics, but not from in the pool. Anyone that drops my camera in the pool will meet an instant death. :) Which is not nearly as fun or chock full o' MSG as instant noodles, so try not to confuse the two.

AmarantCoral
04-21-2004, 07:12 PM
I don't know whether or not I'll be at this pool party. I have a small fear of water. Thursday nite might be okay, but the rest of the con is out of the question. I'm highly involved in the art show which takes up almost the whole weekend.

madhatterr104
04-21-2004, 07:18 PM
i won't be there till friday afternoon...>>....hope i don't miss it..sounds like fun *goes to find cat bathingsuit* and no one trust me with cameras..for as soon as i touch someone else's, i know it will instantly break ><

Flute
04-21-2004, 09:11 PM
I won't be there until Friday afternoon either.

Stueypark
04-21-2004, 10:33 PM
*pictures stu in just swim trunks* mmmm...
wait.. married.. married.. married.

a-hem.

I'll take pics, but not from in the pool. Anyone that drops my camera in the pool will meet an instant death. :) Which is not nearly as fun or chock full o' MSG as instant noodles, so try not to confuse the two.

dangit, there never seems to be a con two states away, does there?

And shouldn't your camera be used to being dropped by now? Wasn't that how it was initiated?

ainslye
04-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Stu. We need to go to Anime Expo. That's all there is to it.

And yes... >_< My camera has been dropped one too many times as it is, and it's only 6 months old.... But concrete is a little nicer to electronics than, say, 5 feet of WATER.

Amarant, I think you should chill in the hotel room or play some DDR or something, if the pool isn't your thing.

NekoZidane
04-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Alright, so I found the thread. I'm scared now, I shouldn't have mentioned the pool way back when, now it'll be crowded! Oh well, swimming at AMA is one of my con-specific traditions. For AMA, it's at least 10 hours in the pool and no shoes for the entire con. Hope the new hotel is cool with that.

But yes, try to make it Amarant. I'm sure the art show closes at some point. We can sneak you in!

KawaiiSango
04-25-2004, 05:26 PM
:heart: Water proof camera is a great idea i can get one (mom works @ camera store) ill sooooooooooo be @ the party if u guys want me to come that is if im invited have to get more fabric for a SANGO BATHING SUIT (echo) lol *^_^* :heart:

Reiko
04-25-2004, 09:08 PM
pool.... sounds good to me... nice relaxing .....just before a con....

Giant Alucard
04-27-2004, 09:12 AM
LOL, I think I'll bring a blitz ball along. We can play water Volleyball ::cough::dodgeball::cough:: or something like that , lol.

NeoLunaAngel
04-27-2004, 10:17 AM
I have two words for y'all...

...outdoor pool...

big nasty buggies....cicadas...

dizzylizzy
04-27-2004, 10:20 AM
I have two words for y'all...

...outdoor pool...

big nasty buggies....cicadas...

SHHHHHHHHH!!!! tora will see this!! lol well, we'll just play water badmitton with cicadas!!! i'm soooooooo for it!

MonoyashaJLA
04-27-2004, 12:18 PM
I'll bring my badmitton rackets...ALL 8 OF THEM!! to fight off bugs ^-^ Maybe I could make a FF bathing suit for Con pool parties,,,cough that will hide my figure..j/k

Midknight
04-27-2004, 03:05 PM
I thought it said on the website that they had both an outdoor and an indoor pool? or did I read it wrong?

ainslye
04-27-2004, 05:02 PM
INDOOR pool. I will not go outdoors.
*shakes in fear*

Flute
04-27-2004, 05:48 PM
No outdoor pool? Wusses. Don't fear the bugs, they just want to suck your blood. Bwahahaha!

NekoZidane
04-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Yes, there is also an indoor pool. If there hadn't been, I'd never even have mentioned it.

But now the cicadas don't stand a chance!!!

raiga
04-28-2004, 01:24 AM
WOO! POOL PARTY! ALRIGHT! i never knew there was a pool here, at first i thought you guys were talking about the fountain they have inside, thatd be kinda funny though, a pool party inside of a fountain.........heh heh ^.^; (man im an idiot!)

NeoLunaAngel
04-28-2004, 08:36 AM
I do NOT want to sound like a dick here, but....

Complimentary Onsite Fitness Facility

- On site, state of the art aerobic exercise facility is equipped with Lifecycle/Cross Trainer, Stationery Bike, Stairmaster, Two Treadmills, Scales, Stereo and Television. Adjacent to the hotel is the Robious Sports & Fitness Center, available to hotel guests at the cost of $10.00 per visit per person. Robious has an indoor lap pool and the outdoor waterpark, indoor and outdoor tennis, indoor racquet ball, full service workout room and much more. Some groups specials can be available through Robious Fitness Center by calling (804) 330-2222.

The outdoor pool is $10 and the indoor one is a lap pool, I don't know if that means they won't let us play in it or what....

I don't know if I can swim with cicadas or not...and I will call about the group rates ^_^ how many should I say? 20??

UnwantedKikyo
04-28-2004, 12:49 PM
20 might work....but I go by robious alot(driving by) and they have an awsome pool outside!!! It has like 2 slides I think...and the pool is sorta big...I guess I can sucker myself up for this(hasnt been in a bathing suit in...1 1/2yrs) >.>' *shrugs*

OH!!!By the way...we dont have like alot of cicadas....we barely have em at all v.v;...I kno u have tons of them in maryland and such...lolz

NekoZidane
04-28-2004, 01:18 PM

I don't know if I can swim with cicadas or not...and I will call about the group rates ^_^ how many should I say? 20??

NeoLuna, the hotel has an indoor pool. We don't have to worry about cicadae.

OdangoAtama
04-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Pool-ness....yay! All I need is a blue bathing suit and i will be cosplayin. The only thing is...I can't swim ^//.//^

MonoyashaJLA
04-28-2004, 11:32 PM
I dont care either way, I'm mostly use to swiming in lakes and streams so a little outdoor fun wouldn't hurt especially in they have water slides o^-^o

taryn
04-29-2004, 12:39 PM
Hah! All I know about Robious S & FC is that I am having my post prom there on saturday. It's funny because in the next month I will be at that same Holiday Inn as well for three different events, Prom, Senior Dinner and the convention!

Taryn :rockon:

Midknight
04-29-2004, 12:57 PM

Complimentary Onsite Fitness Facility

- On site, state of the art aerobic exercise facility is equipped with Lifecycle/Cross Trainer, Stationery Bike, Stairmaster, Two Treadmills, Scales, Stereo and Television. Adjacent to the hotel is the Robious Sports & Fitness Center, available to hotel guests at the cost of $10.00 per visit per person. Robious has an indoor lap pool and the outdoor waterpark, indoor and outdoor tennis, indoor racquet ball, full service workout room and much more. Some groups specials can be available through Robious Fitness Center by calling (804) 330-2222.

The outdoor pool is $10 and the indoor one is a lap pool, I don't know if that means they won't let us play in it or what....

No dick soundage here but, where did you find this information? I read on the AMA page and the hotel webpage that is linked from there that an indoor pool was an amenity... Unless they ment that an indoor lap pool that you have to pay for is an amenity... that would suck. *is confuzzled*

Stueypark
04-29-2004, 02:05 PM
neolunaangel's post said those $10 facilities were at the adjacent "Robious Sports & Fitness Center." I'm guessing that's advertised somewhere since the hotel and fitness center have some cooperative agreement.

UnwantedKikyo
04-29-2004, 02:32 PM
Yes its at robious...which is pretty much right down the street from the con. hotel. and its worth the 10$ to go there...their pools are fricken sweet!!! ^_^; so which pool we going to the hotel one or the robious one???

Midknight
04-29-2004, 05:05 PM
Alright... ^_^

Another issue is... Will it be warm enough to swim outdoors in May? I know we've had some pretty hot weather already, but this is Virgina, land of the crazy changing weather. It can be near 90 one day, and then 60 the next.

ainslye
04-29-2004, 05:38 PM
I vote for indoor cicada-free amenity pool.

NekoZidane
04-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Alright... ^_^

Another issue is... Will it be warm enough to swim outdoors in May? I know we've had some pretty hot weather already, but this is Virgina, land of the crazy changing weather. It can be near 90 one day, and then 60 the next.

The indoor pool is heated, so it won't matter one bit to me.

C'mon people?! What happened to all of us? If we were 13 years old, the temperature, bugs, price of gasoline, and all that crap wouldn't make one lick of difference.

I'll be swimming. Whether or not it's outdoor only and it's raining,I don't care. If Mothra starts eating whole chunks of the eastern seaboard, I'll be doing the backstroke.

Chibi_Misao1
04-30-2004, 01:37 AM
Yeah! Im in ^_~ You prob. don't remeber me but at AMA3 I was the Kagome with the her summer shirt on! And then for Nekocon6 (I remember seeing you on thrursday in the pre-reg when I was walking into the dealers room) I was working with House of Anime the whole time so I didn't cosplay >_o but yea, Im def. in! Im going to be making a bathing suit version of Kagome XD Ithas bikini like bottems and there is a plet skirt on it (It goes short in the front and then long in the back)and then a reg. top with her collar and tie on it ^^ XD. And then im working on one for Paine too!...*giggles* Well yea, if you call ask for Nicole or Kitty..TTYL! ^^

Midknight
04-30-2004, 01:52 AM
Yeah! Im in ^_~ You prob. don't remeber me but at AMA3 I was the Kagome with the her summer shirt on! And then for Nekocon6 (I remember seeing you on thrursday in the pre-reg when I was walking into the dealers room) I was working with House of Anime the whole time so I didn't cosplay >_o but yea, Im def. in! You can call my house at *number cut* And we can plan something for it XD If you want. Im going to be making a bathing suit version of Kagome XD Ithas bikini like bottems and there is a plet skirt on it (It goes short in the front and then long in the back)and then a reg. top with her collar and tie on it ^^ XD. And then im working on one for Paine too!...*giggles* Well yea, if you call ask for Nicole or Kitty..TTYL! ^^

Errr, who were you replying to? Me? Someone else? ^_^'

Chibi_Misao1
04-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Yesh you...*laughs* ^^;;; Sorry if I freaked you out..XD. I just want to help ^^;

dizzylizzy
04-30-2004, 09:22 AM
^^ chibi misao1- you should go back to your post and delete your phone #. these forums are open to strangers. i doubt you'll want people calling you or looking up your address and scaring the crud out of ya! ^^

Stueypark
04-30-2004, 01:51 PM
I'll be swimming. Whether or not it's outdoor only and it's raining,I don't care.

You can't swim in the rain, you'll get wet!

Chibi_Misao1
04-30-2004, 04:23 PM
^^ chibi misao1- you should go back to your post and delete your phone #. these forums are open to strangers. i doubt you'll want people calling you or looking up your address and scaring the crud out of ya! ^^
XD, I know...IM just stupid like that..XD...I would scary the crud out of them...*takes her Bokken with her* BUWHAHAHAHA..XD

Lythari
04-30-2004, 05:02 PM
I am gonna do a Swimsuit Vega, w/o mask or tattoo. ^_^ Hooray Vega! :bigtu:

Flute
04-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Okay, this thread is getting pretty long and there's still no decision on exactly where or when this is going to happen. Anyone have a plan?

Chibi_Misao1
04-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Hmmm...I know! What about Sat. night....Or will it be too crowded? Well, we should def. do a Indoor pool party *nods* Cuz of da bugs....XD But yea..Maybe Friday Night at 7pm....Or either Saturday....Because we don't want to do it during the day, because we would all be cosplaying *nods nods* So yea..^^;;

Darxim
04-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Everyone, make sure you shower before jumping in the pool!

KawaiiSango
04-30-2004, 08:57 PM
[/QUOTE]Robious Sports & Fitness Center, available to hotel guests at the cost of $10.00 per visit per person. Robious has an indoor lap pool and the outdoor waterpark, indoor and outdoor tennis, indoor racquet ball, full service workout room and much more. Some groups specials can be available through Robious Fitness Center by calling (804) 330-2222.
I am a member @ robious so if you guys want we could get in without paying as much i can call and get the details it is a out side pool with 2 waters slides its awsome IM me if you want more info

Midknight
04-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Yesh you...*laughs* ^^;;; Sorry if I freaked you out..XD. I just want to help ^^;

Lol, nah, you didn't freak me out. I just wasn't sure who you were talking to lol.

Yeah, we do need to plan a time for this thing. I think hitting the indoor hotel pool on thursday night would be great, that way we wouldn't miss out on con time. But for those of us not getting there on thursday we could do something again maybe at that Robious place durring the con. According to Kawaii Sango, they are open from 9AM until 8PM except on Saturday when they close at 6PM. So I guess Saturday is out anyway (unless you guys want to do it early in the day) since the masquerade/cosplay and the rave (I think) are on that night. Sunday after closing cerimonies would be cool, but people would probably be leaving by then. So then there is Friday.

So, what are your thoughts everyone?

KawaiiSango
04-30-2004, 09:39 PM
I think Friday is good cuz Saturday is really busy we just have to decide on Hotel pool Robious pool (much better waterslide) but you have to pay 10.00 for that one. And what time

Chibi_Misao1
04-30-2004, 09:58 PM
What time, What time, What time!!! WEEEEEEEE! 26 more days ^____^ *dances around for no reason* Buwhahahaha *^-^*

UnwantedKikyo
04-30-2004, 10:27 PM
does no one listen to me!?!?! SHESH!!! cicadas only come out here like 1 time in ever 7 years here!!! SHESH PEOPLE!!! v.v; im being soooo ignored...yup....

Mitiroshi Takwa
04-30-2004, 11:49 PM
Meoow teehee hello everyone! I will most likely not be going in as a swim suit person (unless in some miraculas way I lose 45 pounds in a month (currently:135 pounds) So you'll just most likely see me in my...Well I'm not quite sure yet who I'll be going as still have to pick cosplay X.X

Midknight
04-30-2004, 11:59 PM
Meoow teehee hello everyone! I will most likely not be going in as a swim suit person (unless in some miraculas way I lose 45 pounds in a month (currently:135 pounds) So you'll just most likely see me in my...Well I'm not quite sure yet who I'll be going as still have to pick cosplay X.X

OMG! You're only 135 and you're scared about being seen in a swimsuit? I'm nearly 150 :untrust: and I'm doing one... Unless you are 2 feet tall I don't think you have anything to worry about. ^_^

dizzylizzy
05-01-2004, 12:01 AM

::knows this is off topic:: you wanna lose 45lb and you only weigh 135 now?! you DON'T need to lose weight. it's unhealthy. 135 is perfect.

Mitiroshi Takwa
05-01-2004, 12:08 AM
*sigh* yush yush I know but I'm planning on losing atleast 20 pounds by otakon

Flute
05-01-2004, 11:48 AM
I definately agree on the weight issue. O.o;

::Back on Topic:: Party... Maybe late night Friday? During or after the kareoke?

ainslye
05-01-2004, 01:19 PM
unwanted kikyo... these cicadas are the periodic 17 year ones, they will be coming out in the millions. these are very different than the 7 year ones. Md and VA get the same bugs.

We're not ignoring you :)

streetz8921
05-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Time to get the 20 gallons of red food coloring, i like red pools of "water" :crylaugh:

Darxim
05-02-2004, 02:10 PM
I will most likely not be going in as a swim suit person (unless in some miraculas way I lose 45 pounds in a month (currently:135 pounds)Diet & excersize. Drink lots of water. But, ah, don't lose 45 pounds. That might be a litte, well, freaky.

How many people are planning on attending this thing? I'm counting 15-20 based on this forum thread. How big is the indoor pool? If we have a big Friday group, we might have to go to Robius, which I hear wouldn't be a bad thing.

I probably won't be there for it, but just for organizational purposes: What time Thursday night?

For Friday, I'm suggest early-mid afternoon.

Stueypark
05-02-2004, 07:18 PM
How about the last two hours it's open on thursday (6-8). I'm personally just for using the hotel pool, I don't want to have to go off-site just to relax.

Midknight
05-02-2004, 09:59 PM
How about the last two hours it's open on thursday (6-8). I'm personally just for using the hotel pool, I don't want to have to go off-site just to relax.

That sounds good to me. I personally don't really want to leave the hotel to go to a pool either... Especially if you have to pay for it.

dizzylizzy
05-02-2004, 10:05 PM
i say, jump in when we want! lmao

UnwantedKikyo
05-03-2004, 03:20 PM
haha I go with that idea lizzy!!! ^_^ but true I really dont want to leave the hotel either plus spending more money then I have to to go to a pool when we have one for FREE at the hotel. ya kno poppets?

Flute
05-03-2004, 06:30 PM
i say, jump in when we want! lmao

I guess that works, lol. I definately agree with you guys on using the hotel pool. I'll probably just be a spectator and photographer anyway.

KawaiiSango
05-04-2004, 08:12 PM
pool sounds good no chance of getting hit by a car crossing the street. After kareoke on friday that way i can still sing and not miss the pool party. Are we going to tell neone else about the pool party or is it just us ?

KawaiiSango
05-04-2004, 08:16 PM
hotel pool is what i mean lol typo

Reiko
05-04-2004, 09:18 PM
hotel pool is what i mean lol typo

theres and edit button dear

Darxim
05-04-2004, 09:51 PM
i say, jump in when we want! lmaoThat would be just like if no one organized anything. If we just went with that, we'd have done all the thread-work for nothing. That would make me sad. :blubber:

dizzylizzy
05-05-2004, 01:37 AM
That would be just like if no one organized anything. If we just went with that, we'd have done all the thread-work for nothing. That would make me sad. :blubber:

lmao. i was just playing. ^^ i blame the nouget (inside joke. soft nouget will own you all!).

it's a small con, everyone is bound to see everyone. i know there are peeps in our group that will hang out at the pool 24-7 ::looks at eric:: just tell me a time and i'll be there.

ainslye
05-05-2004, 09:18 AM
Hrm. *thinking*
How long does it take to get there from where we are in MD?
Cause I would really love a thurs night dip.. muahahahaha.

Stueypark
05-05-2004, 12:15 PM
It's about 2 hours from where I am.

visulstimultion
05-11-2004, 05:00 PM
but if you all do it on thursday night... then T.T I won't get there until Friday afternoon-ish

BondageFlute
05-11-2004, 05:16 PM
but if you all do it on thursday night... then T.T I won't get there until Friday afternoon-ish

o.o Same here.

Flute
05-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Me and Kristi at least will probably go Friday night like just before the pool closes. If all goes well, we'll make a party of it.

Giant Alucard
05-11-2004, 07:25 PM
I'll join in :: jumps into the pool and sinks like a rock ::

NekoZidane
05-11-2004, 07:37 PM
::looks back at Lizzy::

..and so what if I'll be at the pool 24-7??

I like pools, I hate the burning orb of doom you call the sun.

Case closed.

UnwantedKikyo
05-11-2004, 08:48 PM
you hate the sun..haha! man thats why im so pale!! and from lack of iron..but me too!! ^_^

OdangoAtama
05-11-2004, 10:03 PM
I'm going down thursday night, but i won't get there til like midnight cause its about a three hour ride and we wont be leavin md til 9...just thought i'd let everyone know that lol

ainslye
05-11-2004, 10:09 PM
The sun... it burns.. it burns....
*flesh begins to sizzle*
I think maybe I really am a vampire.

Flute
05-12-2004, 10:47 AM
I'll join in :: jumps into the pool and sinks like a rock ::

Super!

Midknight I hope you'll drop by too since I can't see your Yura swimsuit Thursday.

Fory-san
05-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Since I plan on going up there on that Saturday, I'd be up for a little swim. BTW, you'd all look fine to me judging by your pics... #^^#

Flute
05-12-2004, 02:09 PM
lol. Unfortunately it's not me in my gallery. I've only posted pics of a costume I made for my sister, BondageFlute. She's modeling in them. ^_^ Heck but I got a nice looking bathing suit so I'm not too shy myself anymore. I might actually swim!

Jono-chan
05-12-2004, 02:33 PM
I'm sure you'll look just fine in your bathing suit. If anyone is going to get made fun of its going to be with my exceedingly pale self. ^^ Not that I care. I live for the moment. Embarassment is not my thing. Anyways... see ya at AMA4.

BondageFlute
05-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Yay. ^^ Party on Friday then. Sounds like fun. I'll be there. Just need a bathing suit! (o_o I hope the water isn't too cold. >< I freeze like ice. O_o)

Midknight
05-13-2004, 01:35 AM
Super!

Midknight I hope you'll drop by too since I can't see your Yura swimsuit Thursday.

I'll try to. You might have to come find me and drag me there though so I won't forget though, lol. ^_^

UnwantedKikyo
05-13-2004, 06:34 PM
haha dont worry im pale too!!! I think imma vampire too jenn!!! hahav.v;

Fory-san
05-14-2004, 12:29 AM
Rats! I didn't know you guys were talking about Friday of the con! ;-; Aw welll...

Flute
05-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Ah, some posters are doing it Thursday night before the con, but some of us that won't be arriving until Friday are gonna do a Friday evening-type thing.

Fory-san
05-15-2004, 01:43 AM
The problem is, I will only be attending the con on that Saturday (due to lack of $$$ or time) so it looks like I won't be seeing all your sexy swims--erm, I mean, meeting you at the pool! ^^;; :::hoping he doesn't get smacked:::

NekoZidane
05-15-2004, 08:48 PM
The problem is, I will only be attending the con on that Saturday (due to lack of $$$ or time) so it looks like I won't be seeing all your sexy swims--erm, I mean, meeting you at the pool! ^^;; :::hoping he doesn't get smacked:::

Yes, my sexy swimsuit. Along with my sexy man-boobies.

UnwantedKikyo
05-15-2004, 11:23 PM
*falls over laughing* hahah thats great eric!!! lol!

dizzylizzy
05-16-2004, 02:02 AM
and on that note.... shall we set a time for thurs/ friday?

visulstimultion
05-16-2004, 04:44 AM
i vote Friday.. if that's not a problem

ainslye
05-16-2004, 11:10 AM
We can do one for each day. Thursday evening... 8ish? Does the pool close at a certian time?

Friday.. uh.. whenever y'all want.. *shrug*

UnwantedKikyo
05-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Imma just go along with whatever ^_^' hehe so I dont really care

Fory-san
05-16-2004, 07:49 PM
you hate the sun..haha! man thats why im so pale!! and from lack of iron..but me too!! ^_^

I can't go out into the sun for very long because of my very fare skin. Plus, I had skin cancer four years ago.

Flute
05-17-2004, 10:36 AM
I was thinking right about as it starts getting dark for Friday. I plan to check the hotel website later today to see if they have anything posted about when the pool closes.

visulstimultion
05-17-2004, 11:57 AM
ooo twilight swimming. fun!!!

raiga
05-22-2004, 12:20 AM
a pool party sounds good, friday at 8 ish and then thursday at when? heh, i think the pool party is the only time i wont be cosplaying, lol