Cynthia
11-21-2002, 06:06 PM
Me definately.

Death Angel Sai
11-30-2002, 03:48 PM
So going!

camuimana
11-30-2002, 04:46 PM
It depends on when it is next year. I leave for college in October, so if it's before then, I definatley will. (I only live 2 hours away for crying out loud).

I didn't go this year because first year cons are usually boring ^^;; I had a few friends go though..

Cynthia
12-01-2002, 11:33 AM
It was really good. And I easily get bored at cons, but there was a lot to do and see. And you really got to interact with the guests. Sorry, but it's going to be the second or first weekend of december for this upcoming year. I so hope it's going to be at a hotel this year.

camuimana
12-01-2002, 04:11 PM
Well maybe I can go. I got into a college in Florida (I'm gonna be a costume designer! go me ^.~ ) so I'll still be close enough to attend southern cons. I really want to go to a certain college in LA though, then I can attend west coast cons. Well wherever I am, I want to attend a lot more cons because they're just really fun. I may attend Numa Rei next year only because it's so close to my home, so I can visit my home and go to the con. ^_^

Why on earth is it in December? O.O;; Who wants to wear a costume in cold December weather? (not that it ever gets that cold here, but still)

DeathAngel
12-01-2002, 04:13 PM
Meh I'm going.....

DeathAngel
12-02-2002, 03:33 PM
ummmm.........right............

Death Angel Sai
12-05-2002, 07:23 PM
YOU CAN'T KILL MY BEAR!!! i own that bear!!! Bear gunna eat Sai??? Teehee!!! MM...poeple are eating spiders on TV...OH, yeah, Harley, you have the BUffy musical ep. on tape???

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 07:29 PM
where is Numa Rei-No Con ???

camuimana
12-06-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by sailor-moon
where is Numa Rei-No Con ???

According to the official site *points* :http://www.numareinocon.com

It's at the Pontachrtrain Center in Kenner, Louisiana

Cynthia
12-07-2002, 01:03 PM
I don't know if it's going to be at the same place this year or not, all I know is that the date is confirmed.

Sai=yes, I more than likely have the musical ep on tape, if not I can always procure it. You missed the thing about Geishas the other night on TV. I was on Wed. at 12am on Discovery. I know how to do the hair now and everything-I'm gonna make a traditional-esq kimono too eventually.

DeathAngel
12-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Can you just fucking end the stupid shit already.

It's old, lame, and not a god damn joke anymore if you keep pushing it like it's your purpose.

DeathAngel
12-09-2002, 10:03 PM
As expected get a pissed off post then still post something craptastic.

You can count me out with the cosplaying group on this con. I always rather be a dead man then be with people who go through my limits of being "too nice" Your little brother even knows when to stop and he's freaking in the 6th grade.

To everyone else I apologize for my anger. I am a serious person when it comes to talking and taking advantages to me like this will cost people dearly.

Death Angel Sai
12-10-2002, 06:01 PM
~huggles her Death Angel~ With ya all the way!!!

BTW, Harley, I told ya so.

Death Angel Sai
12-12-2002, 09:03 PM
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!