PDA

View Full Version : I need a TIFA pic from Wallmarket/Don Corneo!!!!!

MordSith
11-19-2002, 08:48 PM
heeey! I think i've found the perfect costume to make. I wanna make a Tifa costume, but all dolled up to sneak into Don Corneo's place. Does anyone have a pic of it or know where I could get one???
(The hard part is convincing my guy friend to play Cloud in drag...)

TyJILDown
11-19-2002, 09:22 PM
I'm doing Cloud's Wallmarket outfit myself, I just replayed the game and tried my hardest to decipher the pixels...Cloud is a bit easier since you have to earn the items he wears, so you know most of the stuff ^^;;

MordSith
11-19-2002, 10:30 PM
i know! my buddy isn't man enough to play Cloud in drag....

Celine
11-19-2002, 10:37 PM
You might want to ask Kitty or Aeris... they did interpretations of the Don Corneo dresses so they might know of where to get some screenshots... ^^

Alaria
11-20-2002, 02:37 AM
cool, I'm doing that too! Which con are u going to be wearing it at....lol, I'm going to replay to find pics, another good excuse for me to do so :)

MordSith
11-20-2002, 02:42 AM
definitly at recca con, anime expo & fanime

Alaria
11-20-2002, 03:17 AM
weee, I'll be in it at AX, but only for a bit

MordSith
11-20-2002, 04:05 PM
could you contact me if you get any good shots? i haven't been able to find anything good on the net. a lot of bird's eye view shots; where you can only see her hair down her back.

MordSith
11-20-2002, 06:10 PM
one thing, lulu, what do you plan to do to make her recognizable? you know, how aeris has her braid & bow so even though its not her normal outfit, you can tell its aeris. i think i may make a glove or a claw, but i'm not sure.

Adella
11-21-2002, 07:53 AM
Um it's really not that hard. it's just a short blue dress that has a high neck and there is an upside down triangle cut in the front to show cleavage. she wears blue pumps to go with it. and her hair is down.

we conceptualized OUR don corneo dresses from drawings I made and then we made our own patterns. they are direct interpretations of the sprite.

My dress
http://www.rpgchat.com/aeris/cosplaysite/stairs.jpg

http://www.rpgchat.com/aeris/cosplaysite/stairs2.jpg

Alaria
11-21-2002, 08:48 AM
::::grins::: I saw pics of u and Kitty in AXNY; both dresses are beautiful......but tis still a good excuse to play the game. I need to get the design for either Tifa in her cowboy outfit and Tifa in her dress as a child to see if my sis wants to do either. Mordsith, in terms of recognizable at a con, well, Tifa is Tifa, the front of her hair and her body proportions make her extremely recognizable. Besides, I'm sure most people remember the Don Corneo scene

Sion
11-21-2002, 08:35 PM
"Tell us.... Or I'll rip it off!"

I'm not sure if its possible to forget that scene =D

Eriku-san

plovor
11-21-2002, 10:04 PM
Or smash them and bash them and............(point of disdurbing conversation)

Peppermintstix
11-22-2002, 08:56 PM
Oh wow, I think i saw you at acen!? Either way you make a great aeris.

Celine
11-22-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Alaria
need to get the design for either Tifa in her cowboy outfit and Tifa in her dress as a child to see if my sis wants to do either.

Oh wow, I would LOVE to see Tifa's cowboy outfit!!! She is sooooooo cute in that! If your sister ends up doing it, that would be awesome! ^_^

Adella
11-22-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Peppermintstix
Oh wow, I think i saw you at acen!? Either way you make a great aeris.

Thanks ^^

Hey Alaria I have pics of the cowboy Tifa. one that is big. on my Tifa site.. just check the official gallery. I think it's probably the biggest image of cowboy tifa there is. lol

Something Lulu
11-25-2002, 10:27 AM
Alaria, your sister would look so cute as cowboy Tifa! She must be thrilled to have a sister who makes all these costumes for her. lol You're inspiring me to make a really nice costume for my brother now. :D

Alaria
11-25-2002, 02:59 PM
celine and lulu, thax, I will tell my sis that two cool cosplay peeps think she should do the costume, mebbe that'll convince her ^__^ Lol, Lulu, that would be cute for ur bro.
Aeris, lol, thank you for the pic. It shall be very helpful!