PDA

View Full Version : Real Emotion choreography

Sillabub
04-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Hey guys 'sup? you haven't heard from me in ages, yeah, blahblah. :jjacks: that's how i feel about my return :heart:

anyways, yeah. me and a friend are going to perform real emotion....sometime or another ^_^ we kinda know it...kinda. but i know people perform it and i wonder if anyone has choreography that they would share because they are so wonderful and nice to us.

thanks guys, i majorly appreciate it and kudos to all your costumes...i've been looking and they all OWN. (well, i haven't looked at all of them yet but...too bad.)

xoxoxo
andrea
:heart: :heart: :heart:

BakaElf
05-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Well, seeing as in the FFX-2 FMV you don't see Yuna the entire time that could be difficult. :thumbsup: (I've thought of doing the same thing...)

However, my suggestion to you is to see if you can download Koda Kumi's Real Emotion PV (Music Video) because there are quite a few shots of her in motion capture (or what's supposed to be motion capture ^^;;) dancing which could cover or be incorporated into the parts where you can't tell from the X-2 vid. ^_^

I believe you can get the Koda Kumi vid from http://ffx2.net but I'm really not sure on that one...

Kitsune-sama
05-13-2004, 07:13 PM
^_^ I'm working on it, but yeah, it's still kinda hard when the camera isn't focus on her

ktcocoapuff
06-03-2004, 11:41 AM
My only suggestion is to watch it over and over again and make up some moves that you donít see.

Sillabub
06-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Thanks guys! :heart:

effembee
06-12-2004, 08:11 PM
I know the dance by heart, actually. ^_^

My friend and I went as Lenne and Yuna for ACen 2k4, and we did it for kareoke. My suggestion would be to watch the real Emotion FMV sequence and try to nail the dance step by step.

My friend actually downloaded the trailer for FFX-2 (short version of real Emotion) and just went from there.

Good luck!

Chocochick
06-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Two of my friends did the dance as an opener for my club's mini-con. Here's the best way to do it:

1. Watch the video and learn the moves.
2. After you think you have it down, practice it with your back to the video
3. Once you know you have it, practice ONLY to the music. If you do this, the
instruments will become more of a guide and your movements will be more
precise.

Are you doing the full karaoke or only the opening? I have a karaoke version of the opening, if you'd like it.

avskull
06-14-2004, 02:08 AM
watch her dance step by step and use edit mode on ddr and map the steps and play it till you get all perfects ^_^ (sorry just kidding)

FlameSniperRei
06-16-2004, 08:19 PM
It's annoying how the camera cuts away from her a lot x_x; Usually in such a situation I would just make up stuff to add to it. (as what I do for a lot of our performances anyway). But for real though, what the others said about downloading Koda Kumi's music video, that's gotta be your best bet. Good luck!

avskull
06-16-2004, 09:34 PM
if the camera cuts a way. then that mean free style ^_^

AeonisPi
06-17-2004, 02:42 AM
watch her dance step by step and use edit mode on ddr and map the steps and play it till you get all perfects ^_^ (sorry just kidding)

lol. i might actually try that some day :thumbsup:

FoxPhyre
06-17-2004, 05:04 AM

i know its hard not to think about dancing without thinking about playing a good round of DDR. lol, im getting antsy just thinking about it!

ill have to get both videos and see if i cant help with this little project too!! projects are so fun...