PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X-2

Ariati
04-21-2004, 02:24 PM
I know that Songstress Yuna and Lenne are getting popular so does anyone have any ideas for a skit? ^-^ It can be anything, funny, serious, or whatever. Thanks a lot in advanced :D

Scoti
04-25-2004, 07:17 PM
hmm..
maybe something along the lines of them trying to upstage eachother during 1000 words and like try to push eachother out of a spotlight and if there singing back to back they could be making funny faces at eachother when the other isn't looking complete with "yuna/lenne suck!!!" signs...It sounds kinda dumb. I could explain it better irl >_>

Tevina
04-25-2004, 11:17 PM
I dont know if this idea was already used before, but you can do a little American Idol skit with Yuna and Lenne competeing or something, lol.

Ariati
04-26-2004, 07:08 AM
Wow, both of those sound so kool :D Hehe, and Scoti, yours sounds hillarious XD; Thanks a lot :D

sheepsarai
05-25-2004, 07:32 PM
ive got an idea for a ffx-2 yuna and lenne skit, expanding on scoti's idea to hve them try to upstage eachother, but instead of 1000 words which is alittle bit more slow paced and ballad like go for some more comedy and smthing with some bounce right? Do a spoof on the wh9le madonna britney spears thing no kissing tho! heh, alike take britney spears song "me against the music" that she does wityh madonna have yuna dancing around and s8inging to yuna's partys and have lenne moving around to madonna's parts, as madonna seems to be coaching britney through the video or somth9ing it would fit good , it'd be like lenne coaching yuna. Give Lenne the prop microphoione like in the game to uyse as a cane like what madonna has in the video, and it can turn into an onstage battle like whaat scoti said with them p7shing eachother out of the way heh ^-^ amusing and it spoofs two things at once yay! I dont knoiw its just an idea, let me know what u think heh.