PDA

View Full Version : RG Utena group

AoKoneko
04-21-2004, 10:22 PM
undefined
Hay there.
A few friends and I have been putting together a pretty complex Utena skit for this years a-kon.
But thought it would be kewl to meet up with others who might also be cosplaying RG Utena as well.

(oh is there anyone whos going to be cosplaying the Movie style Prince Dios or Prince costume style head master Akio?) We really need u.

~Asia K~

Scortia
04-22-2004, 11:13 AM
We have a massive cosplay group with Shoujo Kakumei Utena costumes as well... if you went to Ushicon we did a skit there... we have a Dios in the works but he's doing a part in our A-kon skit (I believe) Don't worry, our A-kon skit isn't Utena too ;p I believe movie and tv Dios are identical, btw. Anyway, we have Juri, Touga, Utena, Ruka, and I don't know if our Chuchu is coming or our Saionji for this con. And we'll have Dios and/or Miki depending on what he brings. Anyway, we'll be lurking at some point if you wanna photo shoot at least. I look forward to seeing your skit.

AoKoneko
05-05-2004, 03:42 AM
We have a massive cosplay group with Shoujo Kakumei Utena costumes as well... if you went to Ushicon we did a skit there... we have a Dios in the works but he's doing a part in our A-kon skit (I believe) Don't worry, our A-kon skit isn't Utena too ;p I believe movie and tv Dios are identical, btw. Anyway, we have Juri, Touga, Utena, Ruka, and I don't know if our Chuchu is coming or our Saionji for this con. And we'll have Dios and/or Miki depending on what he brings. Anyway, we'll be lurking at some point if you wanna photo shoot at least. I look forward to seeing your skit.

OH that sounds GREAT. I cant wait. Iv told the others and they are even more excited. Lets try and make up a meeting place where we all can gather together.

Scortia
05-05-2004, 08:18 PM
To my knowledge we'll be out on Saturday morning in these outfits... I should be in the comic market as Juri and I'm sure everyone else will be around too... I'm just saying that because our chances of being organized enough to find a meeting place is slim... (plus none of us have been to the Adams-Mark before ^^) Thus we shall be sporting walkie-talkies ;P