PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha group!

Rinji
04-22-2004, 03:37 PM
:3 Didn't see this topic up yet, so...!

I am gonna be returning as Sango in her taijiya battle costume. ^-^; I got such a good response from it, and I couldn't resist bringing her and hiraikotsu back for some more action this year.

Anyone interested in a little group get-together, or possibly a photoshoot?

Digital Blush
04-22-2004, 08:36 PM
i had wanted to cosplay Sango in her normal clothes but i'm not and inuyasha is over cosplayed well i thought so last year. but if you do get a group together let me know because i know some naruto cosplayers wanted to take some pictures of inuyasha cosplayers vs naruto cosplayers! i know i want to do that xD!

Tenya Muyo
04-23-2004, 07:09 PM
I'll be Kouga one of the days (prolly just Firday). I'd love to come by and beat up a few Inu-faces!!! *wicked laughter* >:]

Rinji
04-23-2004, 07:16 PM
=o=; A real Inu vs. Kouga fight broke out last year... sheez, they were rolling ALL over the floor and nearly tore each other apart. :x All in good fun, though.

Anime Fan G.
05-07-2004, 11:09 AM
:love: i hope that koga won because i dont like inuyasha cause he is stupid for choosing kikyo over kagome, he deserves it if he did get beaten!!!
And also because i love koga! :love:

Kurai Kaze
05-07-2004, 12:14 PM
My friend Jon's gonna be doing the Hanyou himself, I'll be repirising my Miroku from AI '03. So, chalk up two more!

Rinji
05-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Man...there's gonna be a lot of Miroku cosplayers this year. I'll have to have hiraikotsu ready to block all the groping...

Kurai Kaze
05-09-2004, 02:25 AM
I guess I'll need to modify a few things on my costume to make it extra good. Last year I had the hol drawn on my hand in Sharpie. I need to fix the gauntlet though. Anyone got any good reference pictures?

Impishremorse
05-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Working on badges the other day there had to be atleast 15 inuyahsas alone in the batch heads up ...

Rinji
05-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Could have figured there would be a whole lot of Inuyasha cosplayers. ^-^;

References for Miroku's glove? I'll be on the look out.

Kurai Kaze
05-09-2004, 11:21 PM
Thankyou very much! ^^

Frosty
05-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Im a gonna go as Kikyou. I was gonna go as Kagome but the skirt was too pale >.< bah

Rinji
05-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Kikyou, huh? I thought about doing her costume, but it'll have to wait for another year.

Ah! My armor is going to be so cool this year! The shoulder and elbow armor is no longer made out of cloth, and it's gonna be all shiny and stuff like in pictures.

Foam Finish is a miracle! :angel:

Kurai Kaze
05-23-2004, 12:27 AM
Sounds like it turned out real well. I'm looking forward to seeing it. In the meantime, I've gotten some reference pictures and I'm starting work on correcting the gauntlet. It'll probably just be an interim job to begin with. I plan on making some major overhaults to the gauntlet and the sash over the summer before Anime Iowa.

Rinji
05-23-2004, 03:15 PM
I'm thinking about doing a photoshoot this year. Anyone interested in joining me?

Kurai Kaze - ^_^ Good luck on the costume. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

I'm about 85% done with my costume. I got my body suit out of the closet yesterday, and saw that there needs to be some touch-ups on the stitching. Tomorrow I'm gonna get my paint supplies and paint my dried armor pieces, and then try to put on some trim.

My costume is gonna be so much better from last year. I have a Kirara plushie now, and I'm gonna have those crazy chops at the side of my head like Sango has. I just hope that security will let me keep my hiraikotsu. :blubber:

Kurai Kaze
05-25-2004, 05:59 PM
I have my doubts that airport security will see a giant boomerang as any real threat. Hehe.

Digital Blush
05-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Aww Rinji your costume looks awesome. I'm not much of a Inuyasha cosplayer but if I have time I might do one next year. I wanted to do the casual version of Sango. If you go again next year we can team up to fight perverted monks o_O lol j/k. But I'd so do it. This year I have to take pictures of you all. Then pose for a battle scene against many naruto cosplayers! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Rinji
05-26-2004, 01:51 AM
A security guard last year nearly thought it would be a threat. >_______>; The thing isn't even aerodynamic.

uchiha- XD We need to get the Inuyasha and Naruto cosplayers together sometime during the convention. And let the madness ensue!

Inuyasha cosplayers!! We need meeting times! I'm going to be meeting a friend that's cosplaying as Miroku on Friday, around noon or so, but I'd like to meet Friday and Saturday with more Inuyasha cosplayers if possible!

Digital Blush
05-26-2004, 11:30 PM
yes we shall join forces! are you going to be cosplaying Sango on saturday too? or just friday? i'm going to be dressed up as Hinata from Naruto on friday and Sasuke from Naruto on saturday. :points at her picture of who shes cosplaying below: yeah get back to me soon.

Rinji
05-27-2004, 01:22 PM
I will be cosplaying as Sango on all three days. My seamstress's father died, and so I can't get any of my other costumes completed. Ah well, I'm making improvements to my Sango costume, and it will look better this year.

I need to get to PMing everyone about a day and time. I'll be making decisions in the next day or so.

Kurai Kaze
05-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Curses! Torn between Inuyasha and Miroku! Maybe I could combine my two costumes to become the Infatigable Miratu! Or.. er... Naruko?

Rinji
05-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Bring whatever you'd like, or bring both! ^-^;

KawaiiNeko85
06-01-2004, 10:39 AM
I'll be cosplaying as Kagome this year! But I don't have a wig :lost: ... I'd love to meet up with an Inu Yasha group though ^_^ I'll be wearing Kagome on Saturday morning till around noon. Then I'm changing into another costume. It will be my cosplay "premiere" because Kagome is the very first costume (heck, the very first thing) that I've ever sewn all by myself ^_^

Kurai Kaze
06-02-2004, 12:24 AM
Sounds like you're gonna be Kagome around the same time I'll be Miroku. Track me down. I'll probably be the only Miroku with naturally dark hair but no Ponytail. Couldn't grow one out in time this year.

HuongStar
06-02-2004, 09:53 AM
If you all are planning a gathering and/or photoshoot, please leave a note the "Official Gatherings" thread in the A-kon forum with the time, date, and location of your gathering.

Thanks!