PDA

View Full Version : AN Hotel Room - Renaissance or Park Plaza

angelcosmos
04-22-2004, 07:10 PM
Hmm I have no idea how to make a poll on this forum ^_^; so I guess I'm gonna be nosy and ask:

Which hotel will you be staying at, Renaissance or Park Plaza?

In case you have not booked your hotel room *shame on you, tsk tsk* [http://animenorth.com/Main/location.html#hotel] ^_^

I think it'll be cool if most cosplayers stays at Renaissance! I'm staying there but I have no idea which floor it will be. It'll be a non-smoking room that's all I requested. Hmm may be I should call them again... hahaha :thumbsup:

Ochika
04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
well when i call the only place that still had rooms was the park plaza...so thats where i am ^_^; got two rooms for both mights for a really good price.. and since im plitting it with 10 people. its extreamly cheap XD weee

Yuna-X2
04-22-2004, 08:56 PM
My friends and I got a room with the Renaissance. We're not in the AN block, but the very nice reservations guy got us a deal with a double room for $129 a night. So I'm pretty damn happy about that!

Kia
04-22-2004, 09:28 PM
I believe I'm going to be shacking up in the Renaissance. For me it's all about easy access to the dance. ^_^

Squall1882
04-22-2004, 10:20 PM
We're gonna be staying in the Radisson, cause it's the closest and we plan on having many costume changes... hmm... though it is more expernsive by the others by about $15 a night.. and that's even after the guy gave us a discount from the regular price... oh well.. It's still worth it I think.. Lol.. and all the other good rooms at the other hotels were all booked up.. oh well.. lol

YukiPhnx
04-22-2004, 10:45 PM
hehe, too cheap for a hotel. we're all gonna cram in my friend's apartment instead. ^_^''

Lyulf
04-23-2004, 01:17 PM
If my room sharing goes through I'll be at the renaissance.

Ravnos
04-23-2004, 03:05 PM
i'll be at the park plaza , couldnt get the ren , oh well

rox_my_sox
04-24-2004, 04:53 PM
I shall be in the Renaissance with chobrat and scotti and chibi tidus. My mom booked it *thanks mom* Wow i didnt know that there were no rooms left in the Renaissance, I'm glad i got mine then. Most of the poeple going to An are going to be in the Renaissance....or so I am told. The room thing has been a hectic problem for me though but it's bin straightend out. first it was me, my momma, chibi tidus(dusitn) and then a freidn (mark) asked if he could stay in the room and so i asked and it was good and then mark started to talk to people about him doing non appropriat things to me in the hotel room so i kicked him out. then it was the original bunch and then jessica had a lack of money from quitting her job(not smart) so she decided not to go anymore. Then I offered chobrat and scotti to stay in the room and so there gonig to be in it *yay* im glad that there in the room though.*yay*

megumi_mitsukai
04-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Park Plaza ^___^.

Infini
04-25-2004, 08:00 AM
I'm gonna be so far away...at the Marriott (across the street from last year's AN location). My dad made the reservation for me, and didn't understand what I meant by "as close to the convention as possible". I guess it's okay because it's cheaper.

Now I have to bring my smelly car and drive to and from the con every day. Makes costume changes more difficult, too.

-Infini

Kikoro
04-25-2004, 12:59 PM
My friends and i are staying at the Park Plaza.

heki-chan
04-25-2004, 09:22 PM
we got our room @ the Renaissance ^_^ --not sure which one/floor though

hope to see u all there! :heart:

JustinCredible
04-28-2004, 07:15 AM
Hmmm... I need to get a room. Or a nice comfortable doorway.... with nice DDR catchphrases dancing in my head as I sleep... that would be nice.

Ariati
04-28-2004, 08:01 AM
I'm staying at the Renaissance ^-^ Tee hee W000t! Good thing I booked it early or I'd be a street bum XD;

Spatx
04-29-2004, 01:43 AM
Lucky people with hotel rooms. I'm broke.. and will have to drive to and from AN each day with all my art stuff.. *wonders how she will be able to do anything besides selling without a hotel room* ;_;

Lyulf
04-29-2004, 11:33 AM
why don't you try finding some-one who already has a oom to try share to cut costs. I am trying to share a room as all the main events i want are at the Renaissance

Ochika
04-29-2004, 01:55 PM
spatx, you can stay with my group if you wont. we got a hotel room for both nights at the park. your more then welcome to stay ^_^ it might be a lil cramped but it shall be fun. me and my clone shall fight over balls of yarwn and i will try once again to get the voice actors to kiss mt card XD weee

juless231
05-01-2004, 05:01 PM
My group is staying at the Ramada Airport East and taking cabs to and fro the con, (but we each could only afford to make one costume, so we don't have to travel back and forth to change! *luckily*) I have a feeling we'll be the only ones for the con in that hotel, so i'm sure we'll freak out the other guests in our costumes!

Amy the Yu
05-01-2004, 10:07 PM
I'm super cheap! So Park Plaza for me...but only cause that's where the volunteer crash space room is. $5/night, so can't complain about being stuck across the street. XD

Spatx
05-04-2004, 10:26 PM
spatx, you can stay with my group if you wont. we got a hotel room for both nights at the park. your more then welcome to stay ^_^ it might be a lil cramped but it shall be fun. me and my clone shall fight over balls of yarwn and i will try once again to get the voice actors to kiss mt card XD weee

Aww, thankyou! If I need a place to stay and shove all my art crap I would definitely be honoured to stay with you guys. ^_^ You were so much fun to be around at MTAC and not to mention uber-nice. XD

Lyulf
05-05-2004, 01:03 PM
It also means you can stay to see those late night anim, and easier to relax when you won't have to pack up everything each day
:cheers:

Ochika
05-05-2004, 01:37 PM
ok well i need to know for sure how many people are staying with me. cause i need to calculate how much its gona be.. so i need to know how many people so i can take the total cost and divide it equally to everyone ^_^;;; also i need to see if ill need to try and book another room last minute. so ya.... whoever needs a room for AN, send me and e-mail and ill try and get you in, i already got 2 rooms and im gona try for a third tonight ^_^;; probly wont get it though... so we'll all be shoved in two rooms >_>;; oh ya, my e-mial address Little_elf_girl@hotmail.com

Lyulf
05-05-2004, 03:32 PM
I tried the other day and was told they were booked solid but good luck :D

Ochika
05-05-2004, 03:36 PM
where did you try? plaza or Renaissance

Lyulf
05-05-2004, 03:42 PM
Renaissance

Ochika
05-05-2004, 03:44 PM
well im at the plaza XD i knew the renny was booked like a month ago so i had to go plaza, and i wana see if they got any rooms left still >_> *crosses fingers* ...but wait x.X blah. my moms in the hospital and shes the one with the credit card and the confermation numbers for the other rooms x.X looks like i have to wait till tomorrow

Lyulf
05-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Good luck, but I'ld phone now just to be safe as they could put a hold on it for you since you already have rooms booked

Yuna-X2
05-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that if you have 2 rooms booked, they wouldn't cause problems adding a third, since they already have your credit card number.

MikigamiTokiya
05-10-2004, 09:54 PM
I'm at the renaissance

S3RAS
05-17-2004, 02:04 PM
I'm staying at the Park Plaza with some friends. w00t. I always feel sorry for non-con-goers that are staying at hotels the same time a con is on. All those business people and travelers stuck amongst a bunch of colourful otaku. *patpat* :D

rox_my_sox
05-17-2004, 09:11 PM
I'm staying at the Park Plaza with some friends. w00t. I always feel sorry for non-con-goers that are staying at hotels the same time a con is on. All those business people and travelers stuck amongst a bunch of colourful otaku. *patpat* :D

lol ive had people ask me "wheres the play" and " what are you selling" and "whats gonig on" i must seem like an a poraochable person cuz old ppl...ect. ALWAYS seem to come up to me and ask me whats going on, not that i minde....actually sometimes i enjoy it......lol imagine people on there honey moon what they must think...itll be something theyll remember....depending if they leave there room -_^ and see cosplayers.

Yuna-X2
05-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Teehee, we got a call today from the Renaissance. Apparently, there is a big party staying there this weekend that will be exceptionally noisy, walking about at all hours, and making the hotel very busy. We were offered a room at the Marriot, but politely declined.

I wonder who that party could be? ;)

Lyulf
05-18-2004, 09:31 PM
Don't know but let me know ^_^ woo HOO , 2 1/2 days