PDA

View Full Version : Horror Game Cosplay?

marsie
04-22-2004, 08:23 PM
I am bringing my Fatal Frame Miku along. This will be the first time for her, if I have it finished I am bringing Fatal Frame II Sae with me as well.

I would really like to have a big Horror Games Cosplay group if we can, Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill...etc

AkitoSohma
01-12-2005, 07:16 PM
I am bringing my Fatal Frame Miku along. This will be the first time for her, if I have it finished I am bringing Fatal Frame II Sae with me as well.

I would really like to have a big Horror Games Cosplay group if we can, Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill...etc

I'm planning on perfecting the Jill Valentine costume I wore last year at Oni-Con and the Steve Burnside costume I made for Oni-Con but never got to wear is being edited a bit as well. I'd love to join up with any Resident evil cosplay groups at A-Kon this year, if I'm wanted ^_^ In fact, I was planning on asking around here if anyone wanted to join me. My boyfriend might be Wesker again, it all depends on if we can fix his costume up some more.

...God, I'm a perfectionist @_@.

But, like Oni-Con, I doubt I'd be able to bring my prop revolver. It's a non-working old BB gun and even when i let the Oni-Con security check it out and put a sticker on it saying it was okay, I wasn't allowed to carry it around, not even in the holster I made (it ended up being used as a mini-purse ~_~).

I was mad...

Anyhow, if you're doing horror game cosplays, let me know where to meet you and I'll be there ^_^