PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean 3...

Nietsche
06-10-2002, 07:12 AM
<head exploding from the cuteness of this picture>

Argh! way too cute in my opinion! (http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/so3/art-04.jpg)

someone do this costume and I'll love them forever! :love:
or this one:...:thumbsup:

Not as cute but still... (http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/so3/art-03.jpg)

okay I'm done oogling!

Rosiel
06-10-2002, 09:59 AM
Actually, I am seriously disappointed by the SO3 art & character designs as compared to SO2 art.

I hope more characters will be announced *crossing fingers* since I am not too fond of overly-cute characters... Ashton and Dias's designs were my favorites in SO2, But Opera was also something, as far as female characters went. ^___^

Celine
06-10-2002, 10:12 AM
Honestly, I'm going to have to agree with Rosiel on this one... I was expecting the same style and I'm not fond of the change. I think Sophia is downright freaky looking. ^^

However, I really do like Souffle's design. She is ridiculously cute! And her name is Souffle! (see, for some inexplicable reason, I really like the word souffle) She's already my favorite character. Once the game comes out, I'll probably try making that costume. But I've got at least a year, I think. ^_^

Rosiel
06-10-2002, 10:18 AM
> (see, for some inexplicable reason, I really like the word souffle)

Chocolate souffle.... mmmmmmmmmmm.
*hungry now*

Philia Philis
06-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Okay, am I insane or something for wanting to cosplay Sophia? I can totally pull off that hair after I cut myself some bangs... Though I might get a wig anyway just 'cause they look better.... But yeah! I think her outfit is way cute! I kinda wanna cosplay her! If Tania does Souffle, I'm all for making Sophia. ^^

Nietsche
06-10-2002, 12:34 PM
In some ways I would agree Ms Rosiel! They could have done more with the designs (although i actually like the stuff the main guy Fate wears).

However in terms of art style I like it, I mean I'm not too keen on the game art of Second Story preferring the simplified manga and anime style.
Oooh yeah Blue Sphere also has nice artwork too (although the SD looks a bit weird) characters have a leaner look to them and Claude's jacket has been brightened up (from the previous game as opposed to the anime, you couldn't make that any brighter without going radioactive), which is good!

There's still time to see what other characters appear...I don't plan to make the Fate outfit for ages....need to know if Nietzsche or Synbios would be a better cosplay choice...

Adella
06-10-2002, 02:03 PM
I agree with Rosiel and Celine! The second girl looked cuter though. I thought the SO2 characters were more distinct however..