PDA

View Full Version : Ohayocon 2005 cosplayers wanted!

jurimun
04-24-2004, 06:44 PM
Hiya! This is Juri-mun. I was hoping to find some people who wanted to do an Utena cosplay group. I was hoping to do one loosely based on the manga (which means no Shiori! Yay!). I'm being Juri. I really would like to get together as many people as possible, and a good male Ruka and male Miki. Anyone interested thread or preferably IM me via AIM! Thanks!

Medra
04-25-2004, 07:30 PM
I may be able to do it, but I'm not quite sure yet. I was thinking either Utena or Anthy, but it's too early to judge yet. ^^

ryoanji
04-25-2004, 09:58 PM
I've wanted to do a Wakaba costume forever, would she fit in? Any Utena group without Shiori is a group I want to be a part of *is not fond of Shiori*

Medra
04-26-2004, 12:01 PM
^_^ Ooo! Wakaba! She rocks. If you cosplay her then there are large chances of you being glomped. ^_^;;; Beware.

dianabunny
07-15-2004, 11:55 PM
my girl and i would def. be interested in joining your group as Utena and Anthy possibly... ^_^ much fun! IM me anytime on AIM (wkupkupkupow) or PM me.. I'd love to talk with you about this! *dances* any specific cos you'd want for either of those (i.e. school uniforms, etc)?

Saria
07-30-2004, 07:28 AM
I'll be going as Chu Chu, if that is important or something. >_>;

dianabunny
08-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Jurimun, I wanted to let you know as soon as possible that I will be unable to participate in an Utena group! I'm so sorry but I don't think I'll even be able to get away from school to get to Ohayocon and if I am, by some lovely twist of fate, able to attend, FF7: AC has seduced me to the point of no return and I may try to do a Tifa cos...! :( So so so so so sorry and best of luck getting a group together