PDA

View Full Version : Pretear cosplay?

Tenjou
04-25-2004, 01:25 PM
I was just wondering if anyone will be cosplaying from the series Pretear at any time during AnimeNEXT. I will be bringing Wind Pretear. I'm up for a photoshoot, but if no one's interested in that, then maybe just meeting up and talking or something =P

marsie
04-25-2004, 07:26 PM
OMG I almost did a Wind Pretear cosplay!

SailorAndromeda
04-25-2004, 07:30 PM
I love Pretear...we're trying to decide if going to AnimeNext for a day is feasible or not. I've been wanting to make the Wind Pretear, but I also want to make the plant Pretear. Still, if we can come and I don't have a pret done, I'd still love to see yours!

Biku-Chan
04-25-2004, 08:22 PM
I'd love to! I mean, I MIGHT be able to make White Pretear... I hope I can get it done by the con.

Poisonous Intent
04-26-2004, 06:48 PM
:bigcry: awww, I wish someone had posted this thread before, my b/f went as Goh, my cousin as Shin to AB. I wish they could come to AnimeNext. I have a fire pretear and Kei costume also but I'm all booked for costumes at AN. :( I'll try and tag along my costume but mostly likely won't wear it till the pretear photo shoot dressdrgn is planning sometime after Otakon.

Tenjou
04-26-2004, 07:51 PM
marsie~ =D cool beans!

SailorAndromeda~ ooo! plant pretear! *_* well, if you can't make it, then we can just talk about how much we love pretear XD seriously though, I hope you get it (or wind) done. XD maybe we should just have a wind pretear photoshoot =P

Biku-Chan~ yay! ^_^ white pretear is cute! I hope you can make it too =D

Hotaru Kou ;_; sorry! crap, and fire pretear is soo rockin (I really like all the designs). if you can bring it (or kei) then you can, but I understand if it just can't happen.

XShuichiX
04-30-2004, 08:21 PM
omg! pretear cosplayers! i was really hoping i would get to meet some pretear fans cosplaying as Himeno or anyone else. i am not cosplaying as anyone from Pretear this year but i plan to in the future. i'd like to take pictures of you people! now i shall share the news to my eqaully big pretear fan friend. >.>

Tenjou
05-03-2004, 04:24 PM
I'll definately take pictures with you xshuichix! ^^ what days are you attending? do you think your friend may cosplay from pretear?

XD soon there'll be a pretear-loving army >DDDDDD

XShuichiX
05-03-2004, 07:51 PM
yay! i get to take pictures with himeno's! XD im going, hopefully, for all three days. my friend has her hands full with Ryuichi's shirt. but we asure you we shall cosplay Pretear in the future lol. dunno which one though....maybe i'll do it for next year! my little cousin thinks mannen is cool and he wants to be him someday. he's the perfect height too.

yes! fear the pretear fans! XD

Tenjou
05-03-2004, 08:43 PM
yay! XD rockin the himeno army! >D cool, me too, but if not, then at least saturday and sunday. I'm not sure what my finals schedule is, but if it's on the 18th, then I'll get out early enough for the drive. oh cool, ryuichi! I hope you both will soon! hee hee, a mannen! that'd be soooo cute! ^_^

XD we will own youuuu XDDDDDDD

XShuichiX
05-03-2004, 08:49 PM
i've noticed many pople do thw Wind costume. oh lucky for me my school ends on the 16th. so i have a day to rest and the on the 18th i can go. im definitely going on saturday. yeah she is being ryuichi and i am being hiro. also being hisoka. not im in the pretear-y mood. next year! i will be himeno! and i'll start my costume during christmas so i'll have enough time to do it! yep a mannen. i find him the cutest out of the three little ones.

the power of himeno! woo! hey are any of the leafe knights coming? XD

Poisonous Intent
05-03-2004, 09:29 PM
seemingly my other group memebers for ah my goddess can't make it and i'm not sure I'm gonna were Miwako since no one wants a photo shoot (sides the shoes are uncomfortable) I really want to cosplay Kei since the costume extremely comfortable and pretear frenzy is killing me.

XShuichiX
05-04-2004, 06:22 PM
seemingly my other group memebers for ah my goddess can't make it and i'm not sure I'm gonna were Miwako since no one wants a photo shoot (sides the shoes are uncomfortable) I really want to cosplay Kei since the costume extremely comfortable and pretear frenzy is killing me.

i love miwako from paradise kiss! if i was cosplaying as anyone fron parakiss i woud love to join you for a shoot. if you do still wear it i would love to take pics with you ^^;. i also love kei. seeing al these posts about pretear cosplaying is making me want to cosplay as himeno. ah....next year i will do it. i told my friend and she says she wants to be himeno next year also.so next year, hopefully there will be some pretear cosplayers to join us.

Tenjou
05-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Hotaru Kou~ yaaaay! a kei! ^_____^ which Miwako costume were you going to do? I just started to read Paradise Kiss this week, and I was thinking of doing something Miwako-ish.. but if you don't want to do the shoot then it's your choice, but I got a cute little Harajukufashionparadisekiss-inspired skirt I'm working on ^^;

XShuichiX~ yeah I know ^^;; I was thinking about that the other day.. but it might be 'cause it looks like one of her easier pretear designs. I'm doing it since she joins Hayate and transforms into her first pretear form *_* and hayate ...... *drool* ^^:;;;;;; I hope I get to see you and your friends' Himenos! ^_^

Poisonous Intent
05-05-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm still wearing miwako....as my helios is also doing artemis and ARASHI!! EEE!!! 2 miwako's! (Lol...are you gonna do luna still? I wanna piccy of you and arty are you gonna do hotaru too?) I'm gonna do her costume from stage one where yukari thinks shes an angel...and yes, the photoshoot's still on. So far I have in my group a arashi, mikako, and yukari and people who replied to my post said they would most likely do a isabella and george, lol you can check it out I think it's on page 2 of the cosplay.com animenext convention forum. I wish I could do a paradise kiss skit now >.< since i have group but my masq. entry is the sailor princess dresses. I'll be Miwako on Friday and Kei on sunday...and I'll see you at the sm photoshoots too!

Shuichi: lol, I'll be both kei and miwako!! hehe, i love gravi so 'll try and find you to take piccys with.

XShuichiX
05-06-2004, 03:33 PM
tenjou: i put alot of typos in my other posts ^^; i meant " now im in a pretear-y mood" so today i will watch my pretear collection of dvds. woo. im thinking of either doing the Wind Pretear costume( i love hayate too XD) or the Fire Pretear one. or maybe the Ice one. XD dunno yet. nothing like planning for animenext '05 when '04 didnt ever start! XD

hotaru kou: wow! so many parakiss cosplayers! XD i absolutely love Ai Yazawa's works. in fact, when my friend and i were thinking of cosplay costumes this year we were thinking of doing someone from her latest work, NANA. but then we decided gravi. anyway, im doing a project all about ai yazawa and parakiss will be included ^^;. i cant wait to see your costumes.

if all want to locate me im making a big poster board sign soon saying who i am and stuff. lol.

Tenjou
05-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Hotaru Kou~ cool! ^_^ oh wow! O_O! XD your boyfriend owns XDDDD I don't think I know any guys around here that would dress up in cosplay ;_; hee! 2 miwakos! (grah... I'm not sure ;_; I am very much hoping to get it done, but my friend wants me to make her an utena costume now *rock hits head* but I reallllllllllly want to get luna done, since I've always loved her character and design and now your boyfriend will be artemis and that would just plain ROCK if I could get it done ^^) >D if I can, I'll try uploading my sketch for my miwako design soon. if all goes well, it'll be done by the weekend (adds it to signature XD). I started on tuesday =P oh cool! I love that design! ^_^ whoa, the whole cast'll be there! okay, cool. lol, there was a pretty cute one at last year's shoujocon. yep!

XShuichiX~ XP that's okay, there are evil typo badgers that can consume your fingers without you knowing it. O_o; be careful! *holds up badger shield*

*weep* I only have the first episode from the newtype sampler. hopefully though I will be at least getting to see the first this weekend, since me n my cosplay buddy are going to blow money at suncoast. yaaay! army of wind pretears XD hayate *drool* XD that's okay, I started thinking of shoujocon 04 before 03 had started, but shoujocon04 has been canceled ;____;

Poisonous Intent
05-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Tenjou : hehe ^_^ lot's of guys cosplay and a lot of guys on cosplay.com cosplay too. Lols. yeah! 2 miwakos for parakiss, a luna to go with arty and chibimoon and heli~ and wind pretear and kei, are we goona be at all the same photoshoots?

Shuichi - a project!? on ai yazawa! that's soo awesome. lol I'll look out for the board with your info. you should of totally cosplayed from NANA, oh well gravi's awesome too.

XShuichiX
05-07-2004, 06:34 PM
tenjou: reminds me of the badger,badger,badger song. heh i love that song. badgers are scary little creatures, ne?

i have the pretear boxed set with all four dvds and the newtype thing and a newtype himeno centerfold. i cried for pretear. probably the most i ever cried for a series. ^_^

hotaru kou: yes yes, yazawa ai. i just love her works. i badly need to get Gokinjo Monogatari the anime but i cant find it anywhere online! and i found out Tenshin nankajanai is an anime too! argh! so hard to find. 50 episodes for Gokinjo Monogatari. heh maybe if i have time i can try making one NANA costume if not next year ^_^. yes i will decorate the board pretty-ful like!

Tenjou
05-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Hotaru~ oh I know lots of guys on Cosplay.com, but not many guys I know =P lol, I think we just be might be XD

Shu~ badgerbadgerbadgerbadgermushroommushroom XD *finds mallet* yep, very frightening indeed XD oh I have the centerfold too! it's on my wall ^_^ wah, is the ending that sad? I cried for Fruits Basket. ^^; I cry for everything though.

I hope you two don't mind me shortening your names ^^;;;

XShuichiX
05-10-2004, 05:15 PM
tenjou: yeah! its on my wall too. on top of a poster actually. lol. well i cry for everything too but the last episode was the most sad and touching moment ever.so many things happened. i cried ALOT. ugh thinking about it brings the tears back T.T.

no no shorten my name up to s and i dont care XD

Tenjou
05-11-2004, 06:32 PM
oh cool! mine's above my sailormoon wallscroll XDDD;;;; oh really? XD then I'll definately be majorly using some kleenex. I would buy the DVDs but they're soooooo expensive! ;__; hopefully for my birthday this year I might get 1 and 2 =D yep, when I think about the last few episodes of furuba I tear up ;_; it goes from being really really happy and comical to being sad and depressed.

XDD shuuuuuuu! =D

XShuichiX
05-11-2004, 06:38 PM
i have other centerfolds but pretear was the most special so i HAD to put it up.argh. pretear epi 13. sad...so sad. my little cousin was in tears too. oh such memories! my sister just finished watching furuba four. i still need to watch it. she hardly ever cries for anime and she said it was sad. oo me scared to watch now. dunno if its a good idea to watch before going to school. oh well. heh. i only watched up to episode 4 for furuba four. argh. will watch tomorrow.

shushu XD

Tenjou
05-12-2004, 06:27 AM
yeah, I had mine hanging around for awhile because I had my Wedding Peach poster where the centerfold is now, and I didn't want to take WP down, but then I had the brilliant idea to have my AFI, Wedding Peach, and Kaleido Star posters on my closet doors >DDDD oh, you have to watch itttttt! tell me whatcha think =P

XP shushu! that's so cuttte! ^^

Poisonous Intent
05-12-2004, 04:08 PM
WEDDING PEACH!!!! eii! why didn't I think of cosplaying Hinagiku! >.<

XShuichiX
05-12-2004, 05:22 PM
tenjou: yeee! i gave me friend the wedding peach centerfold. she has it hanging with the other posters i gave her XD. oh me pretear centerfold is ontop of AFI poster. and so is the mini-poster of Sanzo from Saiyuki. i put him there for he reminds me of me friends.the AFI poster is in a big frame so it easy to put things on it. i can easily take down the himeno centerfold and sanzo poster...but i dont want to. so i keep it on. i saw more furuba today. i was getting teary. two more episodes to go! argh...cant believe that before the sad episodes so many happy things happened. heh. i was getting all sad for kyo's past. i love his master. adopting him like that. so kind of him.

shushu. i shall make a chibi with funky hair and name it shushu. XD
pretear...sailormoon...wedding peach all magical girl shoujo XD. i first found out about Wedding Peach from my friend who has a Wedding Peach coloring book from Korea i think. i only read the sneek preview from Viz and only saw the trailors. sailormoon of course i saw for free when it was on Cartoon Network. XD

Tenjou
05-13-2004, 07:16 PM
Hotaru~ oh I know. I wanted to do Momoko myself ;_; XD I think I'm already figured out my costumes for 2005 cosplay ^^;;;;;

Shushu~ XD I give my best friend tons of posters too -- I gave her an FFX2 one, and she has the pretear and wedding peach one I have. I also gave her my Aoi Yori Aoshi (sp?) poster, and some other random things (a Yukikaze ad XD;;; ) lol, my friend and I think that Gojo (I know that's spelled horrible) looks like a pretty purple bug XD AHHHHHH! YOU LIKE AFI? O.O XP you rock. aww, I love that episode (I love them all really lol) but chibi-Kyo is sooooo cute! ^^ and that episode is very heartwarming about his master ^^

ee hee hee! that's a great idea! I haven't seen any of the Wedding Peach anime yet, but I highly recommend the manga. it's sooooo shoujo xD one of the attacks is something like "lipstick lily rainbow" XD ah, sailormoon. wish CN would bring it back.

OOOOOOOH! I have an awesome idea, if anyone's up for it. Since some people can't bring a Pretear costume, how about we karaoke White Destiny [pretear opening song]? I just had the idea, if anyone wants to try it, then that'd rock so hard >D *images a few himenos and pretear fans belting out white destiny* AHA YES >D

XShuichiX
05-13-2004, 09:46 PM
tenjou: ooo another new nickiename! XD *adds it onto list* my frend has Azumanga Daioh, Wedding Peach, Magical Shopping Arcade...and some other ones. yep. ai yori aoshi. thats the correct spelling i think. but hey i cant spell either. i got a D in my spelling exam XD. last yeari think. anyway >.> all my friends who love saiyuki( way more than me XD im more of a shoujo person. shonen can be good too.) say Gojyo(correct spelling...i think XD) has antenae(sp? XD). yish! AFI! wuv them to bits XD. i finished fruits basket. i cried. so sad. but in truth...pretear was more sad(der?) but still...tohru has the power to change even the most cold hearted person(akito) i was amazed. by just talking.wow. i admire her. i wish i were more like tohru. kyon-kyon! i love him too. but....i think momiji is me favorite. my friend and i were reenacting that scene when his master took off his bracelet. furuba. forever in my heart.

shushu!shall be born soon! ah yes...the lipstick attack. i read that in the sneek preview thing. i told my cousin to buy it. XD she is only 10...she liked sailormoon so im trying her make her buy wedding peach. she has tokyo mew mew though. heh.

oooo! ill sing! my friend and i saw the beginning today because it was soo long since we last saw it. so i clicked on scenes and picked beginning credicts. it started with sasame yelling. then white destiny started playing XD. but yesh i will join! i shall tell my friend tomorrow! woo! long live pretear! XD

Poisonous Intent
05-14-2004, 07:15 AM
Tenjou: lol Wedding Peach group at Anime Next '05, anyone ?!? lol. I've never read the manga just watched the anime for WP and I spawn a hatred for the sailor moon dub but yeah I miss it too. anyway, pretear karaoke! I'm up for it!

Tenjou
05-15-2004, 10:57 AM
Shushu~ XD I have sooooo many nicknames it's not even funny. Most of my friends call me Tohru though ^^ lol spelling sucks XP I've only seen the first episode of saiyuki, but it looks pretty good. I read a few pages of the manga the other day. so, meh, it's worth a try, but I am also a shoujo girl at heart ^_^ I used to have a davey havok signature, but it was a tad too big so I got rid of it, and made it my little simple one that I have now =P jeez, if Pretear's sadder than FB, I'll probably cry an ocean. ;_; the FB ending was the most I've ever cried for an anime. yep, I think the best theme of the show is that the power of words heals more than anything, which is why I love Tohru's character so much. XD I've nicknamed almost all my friends furuba-like, all we're missing is a Yuki I think. and a Hatori. everyone else is acounted for methinks. =P

lol! heehee, that's awesome! I wish I could corrupt some of my cousins, but they are all older than me. I loveeee Tokyo Mew Mew! (was going to do an Ichigo cosplay... ahhhhh too many favorite characters!)

Hotaru~ XDDD that would be great. lol, is the dub that bad? the poster I have of the anime WP looks cute enough, I just wonder if it's close to the original? ^^ wedding beautiful flower XD

yay, I'm so happy there's interest in Pretear karaoke! >D *goes off to practice*

Poisonous Intent
05-15-2004, 06:50 PM
both you guys make me cry when your talking about furuba. *tears*

Tenjou: yeah...compared to sub the dub's horrific...michi...haruka...not cousins....n e ways, day for pretear photoshoot? Lol, I just bought the first wedding peach manga! it's actually very similar to the anime but Limone is so much more bishier in the anime than the manga. and viento ~

Tenjou
05-15-2004, 10:09 PM
XD I thought you were talking about the WP dub. I definately agree, the SM dub is downright HORRID. hmm... maybe after the parakiss shoot, or the sm shoot, since it will be relatively easy to get everyone together.

gah! O_O limone even BISHIER?!? XDDDD impossible! viento.... *momoko swoon XP*

Poisonous Intent
05-16-2004, 04:34 PM
after, parakiss shoot it good, I'll just need to change into Kei and fix my hair to look like his.

~ and lol limone is sooo much hotter. XDD! I just wish I was like Yuri. OH well, Takuruu is cute too ^_^. Lol, I don't think there is a wedding peach dub but the sub is good ^_^. Wedding Change, Oironaoshi! Angel Courage Daisy!

dressdragn
05-19-2004, 02:41 PM
i have a sound I can bring. If you guys live in the ny area then you might want to come by the pretear non-con photo shot in august.

~Anna

XShuichiX
05-26-2004, 04:43 PM
hi hi! im back! my computer was dead for awhile but now im back! while i had time offline i practiced singing WHite Destiny! and today i felt Pretear-y so i watch episode one! woo! it was good! i understand it much better than the first time. so hotaru kou, tenjou, how's life? :D

tenjou: for my big poster board i will just have three names for me: ShuShu, Shuhiro and ShuRyu. i answer to all of them XD. i want to some of your nickenames. i have too much. yep. XD eh im too of a shoujo girl to love saiyuki as much as me friends. i slept through the last dvd i saw XD.but but but...me wants to get Wedding Peach or Hana yori Dango after animenext. yep. more shoujo for me! XD

yep. FB was sad. but as i said before, pretear much sadder...atleast for me it was. gotta watch the last episode again. i could hardly see it or hear it through my crying XD.

pretear manga is out! must get it...but me is saving!! XD no i will buy it! i must! how come the anime is 15+ but the manga is all ages? XD

heh even though im not cosplaying pretear, i too want to know when the photoshoot is. so i do not miss it. since both shoots im in are on the same day @_@ saturday is going to be hectic for me. and its me first con ^^; ah...how excited i am. didnt even start me costumes >.>

Poisonous Intent
05-26-2004, 07:07 PM
time of photoshoot Sunday, after the Parakiss Photo shoot (which is at 10:00am), I need to change costumes so can we have the shoot 30- 45 minutes after we're done with PK?

Tenjou
05-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Hotaru~ sounds fine. =D hee hee, got my miwako wig (is in gallery) ^_^

Shushu~ hahas cool! ^____^ oh, have you seen SuperGALS! yet? I asked for it for my birthday (which is Tuesday, yee hee! >D) it looks pretty hilarious -- I saw a preview for it on a newtype sampler.

XD that's kinda funny -- I bought the pretear manga a few weeks ago, and I noticed that as well! kei looks SOOOOOOOOOOO freaking different! O_O

XShuichiX
05-31-2004, 09:58 AM
tenjou: yes! love superGALS! i have three volumes of the dvd and one manga. i kinda stop buying it so i can save money for animenext. but i want to more T.T. i bought it after seeing a trailer of it. i loved it. plus the beginning song is so cool. i am being Ran Kotobuki next year ( main star girl. yep.)

pretear wasnt in kinokuniya and thats the only bookstore i went to lately. gotta go to walden books...must go! X3 but is it still good?

Poisonous Intent
05-31-2004, 04:43 PM
Tenjou: YAY! you're going at curly haired miwako, (i'm going at staight haired in 2 pigtails.) the wig is trey trey magnifique! Lol, and happy b-day.

XShuichiX
06-15-2004, 02:41 PM
ah yes....the neglected pretear board...i will revive it! XD

just posted to say me Hiro costume isnt coming out good so ill just be Hisoka and i wont be making a big board with who i am and all. so youll just have to guess who i am XD ill be calling out your names! XD wow can you believe it? in just a few days the con will be here....wow..so see you soon!

Poisonous Intent
06-16-2004, 02:12 PM
lols, you won't have to call out our names..we will be meeting in the lobby near the reception at 10:00 for the parakiss photoshoot and then after I change into Kei, the preatear shoot's scheduled at 11:00. can't wait!

XShuichiX
06-16-2004, 04:07 PM
can i still yell out your names? XD is this on friday or saturday? sorry i know i read the times somewhere but then again i have had alot on my mind and all. well anyway, see you the day after tomorrow! woo! X3

Poisonous Intent
06-16-2004, 06:43 PM
nopes it's on sunday, since that's the day that was best to tenjou. but yeah sure yell alll you want, I'll yell back! ^_^ fun fun only 2 days

XShuichiX
06-17-2004, 08:24 AM
darn its on sunday? gah...i cant stay long on sunday. my family is having a big fathers day party and all. im staying for about an hour. well will you still be there friday and saturday? one...animenext is tomorrow x.x

Tenjou
06-18-2004, 11:52 AM
hotaru kou~ thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. ^_^

everyone~ I'm so sorry.. I won't be able to make it to animenext this year unfortunately, my ride has pulled out at literally last minute and my dad forbade me to go. so later everyone, see you next year. (do the karaoke without mee!)

XShuichiX
06-19-2004, 08:14 AM
tenjou: noooo...why must such fate happen unto you T.T i was looking forward to seeing you. i do hope we can see each other next year ;_;

Poisonous Intent
06-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Awws was looking forward to meeting you too. Well's then Pretear shoots cancelled snce it was only the 2 of us going in pretear cos? ^_^ wells then you must come next year!

Tenjou
07-01-2004, 09:58 PM
Shu~ oh boy, you already have your cosplay planned out for next year?!?! *_* and.. you have RAN?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!! *major huggles* I want to cosplay her toooo *_* yush, it definately sucks I couldn't go. T_T my dad says I can only go to one con every other year, and seeing as I went to SJC last year, I can go to one next year. it'll either be next or SJC, I'll have to see what the dates are... but do I smell a SuperGALS! shoot? XDDD

Hotaru~ XD aww, we'll have to postpone then. I wanted to meet both of you( you + shu)!! ;_; hopefully next year. I kinda want to do a wedding peach photoshoot *_* ah, so much time to plan... >D

XShuichiX
07-03-2004, 10:03 AM
tenjou: too early for me to be planned? XD i just got so excited during the con and then when it was over i was really sad so i started planning next year XD yes yes be Ran! we need more gals! XD i will be doing her school uniform hopefully. aww...i was looking forward to meeting another friend. i met so many people...miss them all so much T.T but one person lives right in my town XD SuperGALS photoshoot is what my friend is aiming for XD so maybe...this year i missed all the photoshoots XD. i'm going to ask my dad if i can go to two cons next year. hopefully AnimeNEXT and Shoujocon. cross your fingers XD

Tenjou
07-03-2004, 10:47 PM
XDDDDDD that's exactly how I was for SJC, but now I have 2 years of planning XD;;;;;;;;;; wahoo! ^_^ so I shall be her -- I realllllllllllly want to do the one of her with either a) the red trenchcoat in the first scene of the first episode, or b) with the white trenchcoat + outfit of when she's going to beat up the k.y. guy. =D how was animenext itself? ^^ don't feel bad, I missed a photoshoot that I helped organize at sjc03 ~_~;; OHHHHHHHHH that'd be cool *_* *crosses fingers and toes* yaaaaaay XD I have no life ^^;;;;;;;;

XShuichiX
07-04-2004, 09:53 AM
XD two years is alot. i was thinking og doing her red trenchcoat but nope friends and i will be doingt he school uniform. at the same time we will be school girls XD two cosplays in one. yay another ran! that makes three rans i think. well if you have read reviews the con was crowded and the staff was mean but they were trying to keep large crowds of people calm and all. the video gaming room opened three hours later than it was supposed to and thel ines were evil. thel ines on saturday were soooo horrible. not many people got to see the masquerade <---got to see it with big group of friends :3 i had lots of fun at animenext even if the lines and staff were a bit bad. yay i can actually be in a photoshoot next year XD SuperGALS photoshoot with Rans in middle and all gals doing the pose XD we have a Rei Otohata going aslo :3

Poisonous Intent
07-05-2004, 03:33 PM
hehe, planning for next year-ness....yes totally must meet you too! I think I saw Shu, all the way across the room, I wonder if you saw me on Fri, I was Mara from Oh! My Goddess and on Saturday, I was Princess Chibiusa or Small Lady....wai~

Tenjou: Yes! I hope to meet you next year, perhaps we should re-schedie our Pretear photoshoot since I just gave my kei cos~ to my cousin and I have Fire Pretear done!! I really really reallly would love love love!!! love~ a Wedding Peach Photoshoot....lol, You already have a Hinagiku!! hehe...too many costumes I wanna make...

XShuichiX
07-06-2004, 09:36 AM
hotaru kou: ah...you saw me? what was i wearing XD i dont really remember who i saw and didnt see. i remember meeting some people though. cept one of those people dont remember me -_-;

Tenjou
07-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Shu~ yay! instead of power of the himenos, it will be wrath of the ran next year!! XD ohohohoho >D oh really? =( if I go there (or any other larger con, from now on) I'll feel spoiled by sjc03 since it was fairly small with no lines ^^;; that's a shame some people couldn't get into the masquerade ;_; yaay! *_* ahah, a rei! =D *_* XD;;;

Hotaru~ ooooooooo! really?!? ^_^ YAY! that's so awesome! yeah, I don't know if I could handle the armor of the battle angel, and the wedding gown would be hard >< but maybe I can go easy and do schoolgirl, but yet again, I got another year or so, maaaaaayble I can do battle peach *_* XD I can totally sympathize, I have suuuuuuuuuch a long list.. and all it ever does is grow XD

XShuichiX
07-09-2004, 02:18 PM
tenjou: yes XD fear japan's number one gal! XD so far these are the gal cosplays gonna be there..well my group atleast XD: Ran( me), Miyu, Yuya, Rei, Mami, Aya and maybe Sayo and Masato. so we have a big group...i didnt count the other rans and other people XD its a big group so far. yeah..i heard from my friend animenext wasnt always like this.

Poisonous Intent
07-09-2004, 03:17 PM
OMG!, Lol, I must be blind, I didn't realize you guys were talking about cosplaying from SuperGALS, Lol! hehe, that's amazing and a technically easy and comfortable cosplay. If you don't mind can I join in and cosplay as Aya and have my b/f go as Rei? lol. hehe

And as for the armor for fighter peach, if you go as the anime version the only armor is the shoulder pads thingies, lol. cardboard, papermache and gold leafe and your done. Lol. hehe though her school uniform it soo cute too. Lol, so far for Wedding Peach, we have my friend Aya as Salvia, and my bf as Takurou.

Tenjou
07-11-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm also starting to consider cutting my hair and cosplaying as a few of Yuna's outfits from Final Fantasy x2, but that's probably because I've been playing it nonstop all summer XD;;;

Shu~oh wow, that's awesome!! O_O such a big group! XD I think for a picture op us rans should "gang up" on the mami XDDDDDDDD just a thought. hmm, yeah, I heard it was really good last year.. hmm.

Hotaru~ XD don't feel bad. lol-- oh yeah, of course~~ as long as it's okay with shu, and it should. more super gals the better! XD thanks for the tips on figher angel *gives an onigiri* =D yay! more wedding peach cosplay too! =D

Poisonous Intent
07-11-2004, 10:24 PM
I'm also starting to consider cutting my hair and cosplaying as a few of Yuna's outfits from Final Fantasy x2, but that's probably because I've been playing it nonstop all summer XD;;;
*gives an onigiri* =D yay! more wedding peach cosplay too! =D

*looks at the onigiri and cries remembering the "Fruits basket." game scence from furuba.* watermelon!

~ heh, yuna!! lol, I just finished the game lol, *zipps her lips as not to reveal the ending..or one of the endings.* >.< you missed the ffx-2 shoot...well I did too but I don't think I'll have time to wear my White mage paine at AN maybe at Sjc. YESH! more wedding peach! we need to find a veinto/fuuma and limone to cosplay wit us!

XShuichiX
07-12-2004, 01:13 PM
hotaru kou: sure! i'm sure everyone would love more aya's and rei's. so that makes two aya's and two rei's. thats so cool you can have your boyfriend be rei XD like tenjou said: the more supergals cosplayers the better. we;re going to take over the con! XD

tenjou: hai! lots of people! XD i doubt we'll be having a masato though but oh well. yes lets gang up on mami >D my own friend i'll be ganging up on her XD next year will be SuperGALS year! yeah...the lines were bad but it was still kinda fun the lines...XD we passed notes around.

Tenjou
07-15-2004, 08:01 AM
Hotaru~ lol yep, yunie. haha I finished the game twice a few weeks ago, and I got 99% game completion XDDDDDDDDDD (first time around I had 97%) so now I'm on my third time playing, I WILL GET THE PERFECT ENDING even if it makes me a permanent mole XD I miss everything lol!! meh, either way, it will be wrath-ness of the wedding peaches, yunas, and supergals! XD *_* -drool- limeone-samaaaaaaaa XDDDDDDDDD

Shu~ lol. that's okay. XD yesyes, we could do that fun kung-fu with her that's in the openingtheme XDDDD lol, if I were there I probably would've done something really stupid.. like start the hokey-pokey to pass the time..XD;;;;;;;;;;;

XShuichiX
07-15-2004, 08:35 AM
tenjou: XD how will we stay up in the air like that? oh well. no masato. not that big of a deal XD hmm...hokey-pokey while we wait in lines..why not? XD next year i'm coming prepared: sketchbook and pencil. i'll be entertained for hours! XD

p.s i got SuperGALS dvd 5! woo! XD still dont have four! i cant fine number 4 T.T i checked five stores and no dvd 4.

Tenjou
07-15-2004, 07:49 PM
tenjou: XD how will we stay up in the air like that? oh well. no masato. not that big of a deal XD hmm...hokey-pokey while we wait in lines..why not? XD next year i'm coming prepared: sketchbook and pencil. i'll be entertained for hours! XD

p.s i got SuperGALS dvd 5! woo! XD still dont have four! i cant fine number 4 T.T i checked five stores and no dvd 4.

we could get those awesome wire-like things they used in the matrix! PWAH! uh, seriously, maybe really good luck and balance XD aww, too bad. lol. yes yes! it's fun *puts right foot in, puts right foot out, puts right foot in... then realizes she's not in a line of any sort* heh heh *sweatbead* heh.... ^^; that's a great idea!! really cool! I should do that too XD I can draw forever too.

I still haven't gotten volume 2 XD;; I'm waiting for my suncoast replay rebates to come back (should be around $80) so I can go on a suncoast spree. I was going to buy 2+3 when they had triple-point days so I would get 3 times the money back (for MORE anime.. XD, I'm a loser..) but they were like, totally WIPED of their anime. they had volume 3, but I like my anime chronological (sp?). maybe best buy would have 4, they seem to have pretty good anime inventories.

XShuichiX
07-16-2004, 12:26 PM
tenjou: or we can ask people to hold us! XD my sister and i were playing hand games but i kept on messing up on purpose so that didnt last long. yeah i will draw and draw til i explode XD

i too like getting mine in order but i couldnt take it anymore. i looked for two weeks and i finally got number 4 yeaterday. and it was $5 off at FYE! XD so i got 1-5. one more to get. sadly..T.T i also bought Hana-kimi 3 and Kill me Kiss me 3.

Poisonous Intent
07-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Tenjou: Aww >.> 3 times!?! I would get a brain quake...hehe, the first time I finished it I got 100% ....but that was only by a mistake since I have a habit, of
searching every single corner and playing everything, hehe habit formed by playing Kingdom Hearts >.> I really didn't like the game overall..it was..well not as good as I would of expected but that didn't mean the character designs didn't rock ass.... ^_^

Shu: Yeah! hehe, I'm glad you're ok with it.. hehe my bf almost gagged when I told him he was gonna cosplay from superGals. heh, but I told me since he already had blonde hair and most of the clothes could be bought, that won him over...

~ Fighter Daisy, Aya, and ??? at AnimeNEXT 2005...

XShuichiX
07-16-2004, 05:00 PM
hotaru kou: its great to have more supergals cosplayers. it seems like its going to be big next year. heh which clothes is he doing? glad he agreed XD

p.s. i love your avatar. i didnt notice it til now XD

Poisonous Intent
07-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Shu: Um..I not sure, I've seen ton of manga pics where rei looks terribly cute..but I have a desire to do one of the costumes with him in Italy. perhaps the Italian waiter one or where he is driving the moped. Hehe, if he's a waiter he can serve us hot fresh pasta. ~.~ j/k lol

~ Thankies about the avvy compliment (if it was toawrds me.) Heh, I have an insatiable love for Remus Lupin. ^_~

XShuichiX
07-17-2004, 10:49 AM
hotaru kou: ok. cant wait to see which one you pick. rei is a waiter o_O; he can serve us drinks if the weather gets hot XD Ran is always asking for drinks. and food. i only have volume one of the manga but i have 5 dvds of the anime. when i try looking for volume 2 or 3 all ifind in volume 4 -_-; i'll look again next week since i'm going to Kinokuniya.

yes i was talking about your avatar. i love Harry Potter and anything to do with it and Lupin has always been one of my favorites. your avatar makes him look adorable X3

Poisonous Intent
07-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Shu: I just *coughscanlationscough* supergals manga. But yup, he can serve us all. food and drinks... I've only watched the first 2 episodes of SuperGALS, but I need get the dvds.

http://www.mizumi.nu/gals/images/color/group2.jpg

~ Thankies, it's off of some Sirius/Remus (non-hentai) doujinshi that I found. Heh, did you see the malfoy, harry and dumbeldore cosplayers at AN? soo cute >.> I think I might do a Padma cosplay....

XShuichiX
07-17-2004, 08:29 PM
hotaru kou: oo a site X3 thankies. i heard that Gals is going to be translated in English soon. the anime is good XD but kinda different then the manga. some things happen at different times. for example in volume one of the manga they showed Ran when she was younger and when Miyu was in the gang and Ran was supposed to try calming her down and Yamato arrested her and all ( i wrote a run-on sentence XD) that happened in dvd volume 4. yep. from volume 1 of manga to volume 4 of anime.

sirius and lupin X3 awww. i want a doujinshi of Malfoy and Harry. thy're just meant to be in my eyes X3 yeah i did see them! took a picture of them too. if i cosplayed as anyone from harry potter it would be...hmm...maybe harry XD but a girl version since i wouldnt want to get a wig and i dont want to cut my hair.

Tenjou
07-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Shu~ LOL!!! that'd be awesome! =D =D I love hand games (the clapping ones, right?) randomly I got into them in 6th grade or so because EVERYONE wouldn't do their work because they'd be playing the games instead XD even the boys.. XD;;;

really!! cool! maybe I should try fye more often, but they're usually wicked expensive. oh man, you like hana-kimi? *uber glomp* so do I! even though I've only read volume 1 ^^;; and you said you heard supergals was going to be translated? YAY! *dances*

Hotaru~ yeah, three times.. and I might just have to do it again.. -_-;;;;;;;;;;;; which would just make my brain totally fry. WAH? O_O the first time?!? that's so cool XD the only reason I bought the game was to see how yuna/tidus' story turned out. I love the character designs as well. and paine just looked cool XP

XShuichiX
07-18-2004, 05:45 PM
tenjou: yes the clapping ones XD on my dancing recital while we waited for our turn to dance we played with the little kids. they played soem weird hand games XD it was fun...we made a big circle and there wasnt that many people watching us. everyone was busy dancing upstairs ( we were in a caffeteria from a college and it was downstairs from the stage).i used to play in 5th grade..i miss playing them XD

it was $5 cheaper. i udnno why though. every anime was $5 cheaper. i love hana-kimi X3 i love dr.umeda the best. volume two was my favorite volume so far. yes Gals will be translated, i think! and then i can read it and become a bigger fan. woo XD

Tenjou
07-18-2004, 06:29 PM
oh you used to dance too? I used to dance ballet and jazz, and I would also have to take care of the little kids, but I played cards with them XD we were so loud the director came in and yelled at us XD that's cool, we were in the room right next to the stage so no wonder the director got mad lol!! *nostalgia* maybe you should start a trend up at your school and start playing again XD I still do with some of my friends from time to time.

hana-kimi rocks! XD yes I love him too. I also love the dog (I forget his name). "want me to take your mind off it (starts to undress" XDDDDDDDDDD

oh boy!! look what I found!! http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/108800976630640.htm

nyah hah hah!!

XShuichiX
07-19-2004, 10:14 AM
nope i'm still in dance classes XD i used to hate going...i kinda do but i like it a little. i hated going since i really didnt have friends but i got my friend to join so now everything is better than before XD oh i dance jazz and tap :3 hand games: the new trend XD

XD yes i love hana-kimi. everything about it is good.

ooo!! GALS!! Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne!!! X3 cant wait!!!

Poisonous Intent
07-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Tenjo: yesh, paine was awesome..I guess in that respect I liked the game since she is my fav charrie...besides Sephiroth *dies* yeah first time and yesh...Yuna and tidus...ahh the best ff couple...so far *crosses figners for Vaan and Ashe* FFXII!! woot! ^_^ Bwuhahaha I feel evil I found a Limone *does a Jig* ^.~ me and my l337 skills for finding guys...hehe he shall be forced to cosplay the bishie angel...and he doesn't even need a wig O.O (( the article for upcoming releases big thank you for that...their translating Tenjo tenge! <~~ my freinds died when I told them this..and you received many thanks yous. ))

Shu : Yes, Harry and Draco..they most truly deserve to be together. ^_^ there was a doujinshi dealer at anime boston that had clean...non-h harry/draco doujin...but too expensive >.> Wai! female harry potter, that'd be trey trey cute...I'm seemingly gonna tag along my robes to AN next year just for hangout Padma clothes since..I highly doubt that wearing a hoop skirt with crinolin is gonna be comfortable for more than 3 hours <~~ manga Anthy.

XShuichiX
07-20-2004, 10:11 AM
hotaru kou: yeah i love it when rivals fall in love XD i didnt look through the doujinshi in AN. but my friend asked if the guy had any Gravitation Remix and he said it was sold out from another con T.T so off we went in search of other things to buy XD next year i want to buy a Harry Potter doujinshi. then i can bring it to school and show it to the other Harry potter fans and scare them muwahahaha >D shall we someday cosplay Harry Potter people? i'm up for it. i just need to learn to make the robes and all XD then i can be a girl version of harry :3 maybe my friend would like to be draco malfoy. someday...just not in the the next two years XD i got my cosplay ideas filled up for 2005 and 2006.

Tenjou
07-20-2004, 10:17 AM
Hotaru~ lol, she's so cool XP she's so 70s-80-s punk, it's awesome. and she has a sword >D anyway XD;; oh man *_* vaan... *_* -drools- *________* vaaaaaaaaaan... *.* -thwacks self- anyway lol yaaaaaaaaaaaay! *randomly dances with you* oh happy day! we get to follow him around and say limone-samaaaaaaaaaaaa at the top of our lungs! XD O_O he doesn't need a wig?!!? -drools- -thwacks again- (heehee, you're very welcome, and your friends are welcome too =D)

Shu~ oh really? cool.. I got out a few years ago. I never liked it to begin with, it was kinda one of those parents-force-you-to kinda things. the other girls were really stuck up anyway =\ oh! I have an idea! we should make up a cosplayer clapping game or something, like a song kinda thing XD
hana-kimi ish the bomb XD do you know when volume 4 will be out? too bad we have to wait until october for gals + kkj. =(

Poisonous Intent
07-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Tenjou- Yesh! Vaan *drools some as well* >.> bwuhahahaha! hahah Screaming Limone-saaaaammmaaa at the top of our lungs while we follow him around sounds like and idea...but yesh no wigs >.> he's in my school's anime club and only likes hentai but hey! he agreed to do Limone so one must not be picky...^_~ Now all I need is to find a Viento/Yousuke Fuuma...bwuhahah I still have Otakon to search for him.

Shu: Yesh! I was looking for gravi remix too, every since the scanlations site at obsession stopped translating them I've been sad. I find them to be a tad bit graphic..but hey who doesn't enjoy a bit of Hiro/Shu/Yuki ^.^. As for robes yesh! but that's ok if it's not in the next two years >.> I'll be a freshman in college in 2006-2007 ~.~ anyway if you decide to make the robes use the pattern Simplicity 5840 that's what I used and they turned out great.

XShuichiX
07-20-2004, 06:55 PM
tenjou: i too was forced but i dont mind it too much now. i mean i used to really hate it but now i kindal ike it ^^; but i would NEVER becoume a professional dancer. i'll sitck to Fashion designing and translating for my job :3 we have a year to think of a new song/game for cosplayers XD any ideas?

nope i dont know when it'll come out. october isnt too far away. i cant wait til october :3 my birthday is that month. which means money and anime for me!! XD

hotaru kou: yeah i really want the Hiro/Shuichi one. yes they are a bit...graphic XD i was looking at Tohma and Tatsuha take on Yuki @_@ i will never forget that volume. and i also saw the ASK ones...its too much for me to take XD wow..college already? XD in 2006 i'll be a freshman for High School going into Sophomore year i think. thats if i pass and all. anyway, i'll go check out that pattern next time i go to Rag Shop to buy some fabric. heck, maybe i'll start the robes early and have them ready. it can be my summer project for next year.

Tenjou
07-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Shu~ oh. that's cool ^_^ I used to really love the costumes XD yay! I love to design stuff too! =D hmm... I shall come up with something -- I'm also trying to put together a skit with my friends for shoujocon! >D hehe. haha cool~that reminds me, I'm thinking of cosplaying to school on the friday before halloween, because if you bring in a food can for the local food pantry, they let you dress up. hopefully by then I will have a yuna costume done. >DDDDDDDDDD (happy early early birthday XDDDDDDDDDDD)

Hotaru~ hehe, I'm such a dork, I have a cut out of him in the picture where he's sitting all pretty-like and stuck it on my wall XDDDDDDD haha, I just want to try and get my voice as high as the japanese seiyuu AND the english voice actress and see if its humanly possible XD haha, silly boy and his hentai XP yesh! recruit recruit! XD

by the way, what would you like to see: a general masquerade skit where you'd get all the jokes, or a gravitation skit that might be a little over the head? =3

Poisonous Intent
07-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Shu: Yeah, college....spetember starts my junior year in High school...lol..still can't believe I'm 16.wow, you'll be a sophmore ^_^ that by far is (so far) is my favorite school year! hehe! yeah!! make robes that way I won't feel only wearing hp robes. ^_~ Ahh, Hiro/Shu/Yuki one was one of the less graphic ones..*shudders* some are a bit scary for me..but heh all worth it for Gravi! gah, the Ask memebers raping Shuichi....horrid horrid memories.

Tenjou - my friends think Vaan is a tad bit girly...but he's still bishie! But Yes it is humanly possible....when I speak japanese I can't help but sound like Chibiusa's japanese seiyuu crossed with the sound of sakura's voice when she says Yu...Ki...To... all dreamily like...at least that's what my Jupiter-hime says. >.> yesh..boy is silly >.> YESH! I must try my hardest at recruiting.

Personally....Gravi skit cause it sounds funnier...bwuhahah preparing your skit already? <~~ shouldn't be saying that since there already rehearsing for their Utena skit.

Tenjou
07-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Tenjou - my friends think Vaan is a tad bit girly...but he's still bishie! But Yes it is humanly possible....when I speak japanese I can't help but sound like Chibiusa's japanese seiyuu crossed with the sound of sakura's voice when she says Yu...Ki...To... all dreamily like...at least that's what my Jupiter-hime says. >.> yesh..boy is silly >.> YESH! I must try my hardest at recruiting.

Personally....Gravi skit cause it sounds funnier...bwuhahah preparing your skit already? <~~ shouldn't be saying that since there already rehearsing for their Utena skit.

aw psh, a little girliness never did any guy badly XDDDDDDDD very very bishie *o* I'm waiting for someone to cosplay him lovely *_* XD seriously? well then I shall try *determined look* hehe =P *gives you a costume that look kinda like the army, but the patches have to do with pocky and bishies* here's your uniform for recruiting XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hmm, okay. XD yes, I have those two in my head, but now I can't pick which one. I ran it by my cosplay friend, but she thought the general one would be better XP;;;;;;; thanks for the input. =D cool beans, I love Utena skits ^_^ at sjc03, there was this great christmas Utena skit XD

XShuichiX
07-22-2004, 06:01 PM
tenjou: i despise the costumes they make us wear -_-; a new game for cosplayers all around! XD it has tp be a really good one. yep. in my school we have a halloween dance and you can dress up as anyone. my friend was sasuke. i was myself XD and my other friend was...a somebody XD i dont remember. (thankies for early birthday greeting XD)

dont mind me intruding but i love Gravitation alot and i would love to see a Gravi skit. its my favorite series ^___^ i was going to do a skit but...never had the time XD

hotaru kou: good luck in junior year :3 i met alot of 16 yr. olds at the con. argh my sewing skills at really bad right now XD but i'll try making the robes. i think the most graphic one was either ASK or the one with K, Hiro and his bro and Shuichi. that one was like...@_@ i remeber it all too well. i dont like ASK very much but Ma-kun has the closest birthday to me XD yes i remember that part in both the anime and manga. but it was Ken-chan or Ma-kun's fault. just Taki/Tachi.

Tenjou
07-22-2004, 08:28 PM
tenjou: i despise the costumes they make us wear -_-; a new game for cosplayers all around! XD it has tp be a really good one. yep. in my school we have a halloween dance and you can dress up as anyone. my friend was sasuke. i was myself XD and my other friend was...a somebody XD i dont remember. (thankies for early birthday greeting XD)

dont mind me intruding but i love Gravitation alot and i would love to see a Gravi skit. its my favorite series ^___^ i was going to do a skit but...never had the time XD

really? that bad? =( the company I was in was like.. fixated on princess-theme stuff, so the costumes reflected that, and they were nice =P
haha, one of the skits has a "cosplay song" in it XP but you'll just have to wait until next year >D oo! I'd love a halloween dance~~we only get the day -_-; (welcome =D)

hmm.. yeah, there was a gravitation skit last year and it was greatly received... hmm.. *thinks on it* okie okie. XD you have 2 years! LOL

XShuichiX
07-23-2004, 09:46 AM
tenjou: ours are plain while the other classes get such nice costumes. this years dancing theme was like disney and everyone had princess-y dresses while we had something purple XD this one class got to have pink wigs and they reminded me of Himeno. the dress at least XD the wig reminded me of Shuichi. the halloween dance was boring XD i want candy this year! XD

i still need to ask my dad if i can go to shoujocon. and if i could i need to make a costume XD do you know when shoujocon is? or where it will be? i really want to go.

Tenjou
07-23-2004, 09:52 AM
aww =( that's silly. what song did you dance to? In the place I was at, the ballet/jazz/tap would each have different themes. so sometimes not all the costumes were goodlooking. XD you should've stolen a wig and a dress! XP instant cosplay!! XDDDDD

well it's canceled for this year, and the website hasn't said when it will be/where it will be yet. the website is www.shoujocon.com if you want to keep checking back. I think it'll be later in the year until they start putting up registration/location stuff. =P

XShuichiX
07-23-2004, 09:56 AM
we danced to "American Band" something like that XD for jazz and for tap it was the Freaky Friday song. yeah their costume was so pretty..everyyear we have boring costumes XD

yes i know it was canceled. i check the site weekly. you have been to shoujocon right? so XD i'll ask you these questions:

what was the location last year?
how much was registeration?
and do you think we can get Ai Yazawa to come? XD

hikura
07-23-2004, 04:56 PM
we danced to "American Band" something like that XD for jazz and for tap it was the Freaky Friday song. yeah their costume was so pretty..everyyear we have boring costumes XD

yes i know it was canceled. i check the site weekly. you have been to shoujocon right? so XD i'll ask you these questions:

what was the location last year?
how much was registeration?
and do you think we can get Ai Yazawa to come? XD
Last years shoujocon was held at rye brook hilton(in rye,ny).
I payed at the door and it i think was 35 for me.(might have been 40 but do not think so).
I thought it would be nice if i answered two of the three questions lol.

XShuichiX
07-24-2004, 12:00 PM
hikura: thank you for the answers X3

Tenjou
07-24-2004, 05:19 PM
hikura: thank you for the answers X3

=P I'll just add onto what hikura said =P

1: yep, it was in rye, which was very confusing, since it was hard to get directions from locals because they didn't speak english well, so it took awhile finding the hotel. the hotel was like a maze XD but it was very nice.

2: reg was actually pretty cheap (I thought) I think one of the first pre-reg prices was in the $20 range (if I remember correctly).

3: XP wouldn't that be cool~ last year the Japanese guest of honor was Tomoko Taniguchi, who ROCKED MY SOX *_*

hikura
07-24-2004, 07:42 PM

3: XP wouldn't that be cool~ last year the Japanese guest of honor was Tomoko Taniguchi, who ROCKED MY SOX *_*
She was great.I was very happy to meet her.I got an autographed item from her.Of course i am a happy little dork when it comes to lots of japanese guests lol.But it was great meeting such a wonderful artist/writer and being a fan of shoujo this was a huge bonus for me.Ok i am off topic sorry.

XShuichiX
07-25-2004, 10:00 AM

1: yep, it was in rye, which was very confusing, since it was hard to get directions from locals because they didn't speak english well, so it took awhile finding the hotel. the hotel was like a maze XD but it was very nice.

2: reg was actually pretty cheap (I thought) I think one of the first pre-reg prices was in the $20 range (if I remember correctly).

what did they speak? XD

oh ok i'll prereg when i can. it doesnt sound too expensive.

i love Ai Yazawa. i finally bought Gokinjo Monogatari( Neighborhood Stories). who is Tomoko Taniguchi? ^^; heh.

Poisonous Intent
07-25-2004, 12:34 PM
Shu: YESH! ROBES MAKE THEM! yeah there were tons of 16 yrs olds at the con. LOl! thanx...>.> I'm so scared I'm going to die...in junior year. Too many AP classes ~.~ but yeah there are soo many graphic gravitation remix mangas but I still love Shu/Hiro the bestest ^.^

Tenjou: Yesh! we will have a Utena skit, well we have 3 planned out but it depends on which one we use for Ohayoucon and Anime Boston and then we'll decide on what to at Anime NExt.! I heard Shoujocon was awesome last year but I didn't goo ^_^ oh well there's always next year.

XShuichiX
07-25-2004, 12:40 PM
hotarou kou: ah i shall try. i may not have them til 2006. but i promise you i will be Harry for 2006! even though my cosplays are full for that year XD well i dont have to wear it at AnimeNEXT. yes i met alot. i met a really good friend who is 16. she lives in the same town as me, and has a lot of common interests as me XD ah it cant be that hard. my sister had this friend who was a junior and is now a senior and he is really dumb XD if he passed you can too. yes yes Hiro and Shu were meant to be together :3 oh and i made a typo for the post i meant" It wasnt Ma-kun and Ken-chan's fault" XD

Tenjou
07-25-2004, 01:07 PM
Shu~ They spoke Spanish, I think, which is funny since I take spanish in school XP but they might've been speaking something else, but neither of my parents speak anything else exept for French. =P yeah, and the hotel rate wasn't bad either. XP she's had a lot of her stuff released by CPM~ Princess Prince, Call Me Princess, Just a Girl, Aquarium(sp?), Let's Stay Together Forever, Miss Me? and there might be a few more ^^;; she's an AWESOME shoujo mangaka, go check her out =D

Hotaru~ XP;;;;;;;; my dad says he wouldn't mind if I go to AB05, but now I'm torn because of the one-con-per-every-other-year policy ~_~;; but maybe I could do the gravitation skit there and just go for Saturday and then go for the full weekend at shoujocon and do the general skit =P but yeah, I loved sjc03, but I'm biased since that was my first con anyway. ah.. memories *reminices* maybe I'll see yah at ab05 if I end up going for Saturday. but I have a feeling convincing my dad to go to both (even if one is only for a day) is going to be wicked hard. =P

hikura~ she was sooooo cute and sweet, wasn't she? ^_^ did you go to her panel? (I was dressed as Makoto Kino from Sailormoon if you saw me with my mom) she signed my copy of Call Me Princess ^_______^ and she drew a manga characature (yeah that's definately spelled wrong XD) of me when I stopped by to talk to her in the Artist Alley. =D

XShuichiX
07-25-2004, 10:46 PM
tenjou: *family speaks spanish* :3 in fact i'm going to Dominican Republic for the third year in a row this Friday...for a whole week. French :3 i donts know French XD but Portugese is French and Spanish combined! woo! XD ooo! so she does those mangas! i shall go read them next time i am in a bookstore.

hikura
07-25-2004, 11:23 PM
[I]hikura~ she was sooooo cute and sweet, wasn't she? ^_^ did you go to her panel? (I was dressed as Makoto Kino from Sailormoon if you saw me with my mom) she signed my copy of Call Me Princess ^_______^ and she drew a manga characature (yeah that's definately spelled wrong XD) of me when I stopped by to talk to her in the Artist Alley. =D
Yes she was very nice and sweet.I also got to see her at baaf like a week later.I got a signed copy of Princess Prince when i was at shoujocon.I wish all cons were like shoujocon.A very intimate meeting with the guests.Out of all of the cons i have gone to that is tied for my favorite meeting the guest at a con.I forget she was in the artist alley.I wish i went there at shoujocon.Plus i did see you.You looked wonderful.Small world that we meet already.

Tenjou
07-26-2004, 10:04 AM
shu~ hehe --- Yo tengo el perro en la falda =D I said that to my Spanish teacher once, well it was Yo tengo el gato en los pantalones.. but heh ^^;;; oh so cool!~ I never get to go anyplace nice ~_~;;; ah well. "Portugese is French and Spanish combined!" really? I never knew that, and I'm Portuguese XDDDDDDDDDDD yup~they're all very good. ^_^

hikura~ *nods* yeah, she told me she was going to that but school started up the monday after the convention for me, so I definately couldn't go. ;_; yeah, that was definately awesome, I never thought I would get that close to a guest!! and if I remember right, the panel wasn't really full, was it? lol, you should've, we just talked for awhile and hungout, and that's when she drew the charactature of me =D thank you =^_^= yup, it is a small world XD do you plan on going to 05?

hikura
07-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Well tenjou the panel was a little over half full but the room was on the small side but still not alot of people.For japanese guest i tend to get kinda awestruck for the ones i respect espically the ones i know and like.I get like:umm hi..umm can i please get this autographed.Not really fanboyish but just shy and kinda awestruck lol.I tend to go to shoujocon 05(if they do have it) plus animenext and maybe baaf also.My cons for 05 are genericon,animeboston,animenext and shoujcon.Possible cons are otakon and baaf.

XShuichiX
07-26-2004, 07:58 PM
tenjou: XD when i try spelling out spanish words they're usually wrong so i wont attepmt it ^^ aww anime cons are nice XD well i think it is XD it seems like it. i mean, i dont know any french and i understand some words of Portugese. i saw Corrector Yui in Portugese XD

Tenjou
07-26-2004, 08:43 PM
hikura~ yeah, I do remember the room being little. LOL, I'm not sure if you saw, but on the left hand-side out near the windows, there were these little kids trying to see what was going inside the panel XD it was so cute. oh, I know what you mean. when I met Miss Tomoko, I was like ... *gaping mouth* "sdfjkshkwe,....eiejrns pleasesignthis...*_*...O_Odkjtehtn". cool beans, I shall look for you. =D

shu~ LOL~~ *nods* is Corrector Yui any good? there's a used DVD of it at my local gamestop really cheap. but I don't wanna waste my money XD

hikura
07-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Acutally i was to enthralled with the guest to notice much else.I tend to have blinders on when dealing a guests of honor of such caliber.I could only imagine if i was that way with Miss tomoko what way i would be with Masamune Shirow,Rumiko Takeshi or Mari Iijima.I would be to dumb even form coherent words.lmao.But i could easily imagine that happening(the kids).*sees little heads poking over the window sills looking in awe and wondering what the heck is going on lol*

XShuichiX
07-26-2004, 10:11 PM
tenjou: have on clue XD didnt know what was happening. but i hear it isnt good. i dunno. read the back and see if its good XD read reviews.

Tenjou
07-27-2004, 06:49 AM
hikura~ lol--guest vision!! *shoom* XP I just happened to look out the window at that time and there they were XDDD lol~ if I met them I'd probably start twitching and then falling and having spasms that I was even in the same room as them O_O I was even having a little problem breathing when I met Miss Tomoko XD

shu~ XDDDDDDDDDD really? it looked kinda weird--I'll read some reviews XPPP

XShuichiX
07-27-2004, 09:21 AM
tenjou: i dont even know the plot XD ooo i love your avatar!!

hikura
07-27-2004, 03:43 PM
hikura~ lol--guest vision!! *shoom* XP I just happened to look out the window at that time and there they were XDDD lol~ if I met them I'd probably start twitching and then falling and having spasms that I was even in the same room as them O_O I was even having a little problem breathing when I met Miss Tomoko XD

I could be easily that way with mari iijima.*imagines me sitting there in a catatonic state and someone could poke me with with a fork or knife and i wouldn't even notice me bleeding or the pain during her concert lol*.I wonder i would be like if i was in arms length of Mari Iijima or even Masamune Shirow.Well i couldn't imagine cause i would be that spaz that would hyperventalite to the passing out point lol.Ack!I am way off topic for this thread.Sorry.But that is funny about the kids peeping in.Lol

Tenjou
07-28-2004, 09:17 PM
hikura~ lol!! it would be a spork! a spork!! >D I would just be having spasms on the floor if I saw any of the people that I admire.. seriously.. I wonder how I managed to not make a dork out of myself with Miss Tomoko.. o_o;;; even though I did call her Tomoko-san when I really should've called her Taniguchi-sensei *sweatbead* XDDDDD this thread went off topic lonnnnnnnng ago XD lol

shu~ XDDDDDDD!! shoujocon was handing out free comics last year and I grabbed a corrector yui one, and even the manga looked bleah-ish. I read some reviews and it kinda looks like average magical girl stuff to me, but oh well, I love that kinda stuff XD I guess I'll check it out.

aww.. where's hotaru-chan? =(

XShuichiX
07-29-2004, 11:14 AM
tenjou: free comics! free shoujo comics! sounds like a great con XD i really wanted to go this year but nooo its canceled T.T well atleast Corrector Yui was free XD imagine paying $10 for it XD i dunno. i really loved Pretear...i thought all magical girl series were like Sailormoon-which i didnt really like but when i was little i watched it XD. well i bought a Newtype and it had first episode of Pretear and i watched it and next thing i know i have the boxset.

yeah where is hotaru T.T i miss her.

hikura
07-29-2004, 04:24 PM
hikura~ lol!! it would be a spork! a spork!! >D I would just be having spasms on the floor if I saw any of the people that I admire.. seriously.. I wonder how I managed to not make a dork out of myself with Miss Tomoko.. o_o;;; even though I did call her Tomoko-san when I really should've called her Taniguchi-sensei *sweatbead* XDDDDD this thread went off topic lonnnnnnnng ago XD lol
If you called her Taniguchi-sama it would been ok.Sama(i think if am getting my prefaces correct) is a sign of respect for someone who is a senior above yourself(such as an officer manager above a officer worker)or of someone who is highly regarded.I could be wrong though.Sensei is more of a who would be kinda of a upperclassman or someone who is showing you the ropes.But i am sure she did not mind either way.I was just a happy little dork to see her lol.Yes of course it would have to be the spork that needs to be weilded.Yeild to the power of the spork.*Holds the might spork above my head like he-man and his sword*Lol.

Tenjou
07-29-2004, 09:28 PM
shu~ yeah, I kinda grabbed a ton of Ceres: Celestial Legend and one of Corrector Yui >_>;;; well, it WAS sunday, and they were just sitting there, with no homes. *huggles adopted manga XD* nah, they were like comic-comics, like just a chapter out of a regular tankubon. lol, I grew up on sailormoon too, and I still love it. =3 I want to get the box set of the first season and R.. and I've always wanted to see all of StarS. *sigh* I wonder if they'll ever release it? yep, that's how I got introduced to pretear. hotaru-chaaaaaaaaaan ;_;

hikura~ I thought -san was just indicating respect, such as Mrs., Mr., or Miss... and -sensei is someone knowledgeable of some profession (such as being a manga-ka). -sama is high high respect, and -sempai is upperclassmen.. but hey, I'm no perfect speaker of the Japanese language, I'm probably waaay off target.. =x
nah, she seemed fine, not like she was like "omg, no way, she just totally used the wrong suffix". she was just too awesome *o* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD--"it would have to be the spork that needs to be weilded" best sentence EVER XDDDDDDDDDD

oh man.

a spork sword.

>D
>DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hikura
07-29-2004, 09:49 PM
I have check into this now since i wanna know(sama san etc etc).But you are right about the sempei and the sensei terms.I got them confused.
Well i am a dork but sometimes i do come up funny stuff lol.*goes and fights some nasties his spork sword*

Tenjou
07-30-2004, 09:06 AM
hmm, go ahead, like I said before I'm most likely wrong anyway, so maybe check a japanese site that helps with the language or something. XD you would need sporkish armor! XPPPPPPPPPPP

hikura
07-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Found out some info.Sama is a term for meant for a great respect.I wasn't far off for my guess.San is used for you might be unfamiliar with but also have respect for.So you were correct also.I would have used sama my self lol.
*equps his sporkish armor and chases the baddies*

Poisonous Intent
07-31-2004, 06:47 PM
shu~ hotaru-chaaaaaaaaaan ;_;

shu~ aww.. where's hotaru-chan? =(

yeah where is hotaru T.T i miss her.

Tenjou and Shu: Can I tell you both how loved a feel ^_^ heheheheh. I was away on vacation to my summer home but me back ^_^. OHH!!! you must come to AB Tenjou, but even I'm not 100% sure I can go cuz it's not during my aprilk break this year so I'll see what happens. SHU! LOl, even if it's 2006 that's good enough, lol female harry ^_^ soo cute. AND WOOT! PRETEAR ROX A$$ as well as the manga ^_~ lol. <3

Tenjou
07-31-2004, 07:18 PM
Hotaru Kou~ hee hee aww---*gives hotaru a hug* oh cool! *looks around* XP I've just been here, at my house, all summer XDDDDDDD but I had fun last night since my best friend slept over and we watched popjapan tv *o* yeah, if I go to AB it'll most likely be just for saturday. I don't know if it falls on my break this year, but I know that we're starting late so vacation will proabably be late too. so maybe it does fall on my spring break X_x; XDDDDDD "AND WOOT! PRETEAR ROX A$$ as well as the manga"<--- so eloquently put XDDDDDDDD

hikura~ ooh, cool, research =P ah, I thought that's what those were. XD well I couldn't really think right with her right there and I just slipped the wrong suffix XD;; *hands you a sporkish helmet* yay XD

Poisonous Intent
07-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Tenjou: *hugs back* lol, yeah I've been away much of the summer but we have no comp at my summer house so that sucked cept I wouldn't of had time to post *shrugs* Yeah, my school starts late as well, so maybe we have late spring break as well. But yes, ^_^ wasn't it so eloquent! I'm so meticulous when it comes to writing j/k lol. It would be kinda fun to see you on Saturday, but drving up from NJ to Boston for one day it not what my parent's are up to so going the whole weekend is my only option. But if I go I plan on doing Fire pretear and Anthy there.

hikura
08-01-2004, 12:01 AM
hikura~ ooh, cool, research =P ah, I thought that's what those were. XD well I couldn't really think right with her right there and I just slipped the wrong suffix XD;; *hands you a sporkish helmet* yay XD
Acutally since you did use -san prefix is acceptable.Plus she did not say anything so it is all good no matter what you used.I tend to be formal when it comes to people i have respect for.Like Kevin Lillard of fansview.com everytime i see him and i always call him Mr. Lillard.Weird i know.lol
Spork armor and helmet?Remind me to take my meds once in awhile lmao.

Tenjou
08-02-2004, 10:30 AM
hikura~ okay, cool. *phew* the last thing I would want to do is make her offended. yeah, I usually say Miss or Mr. myself. everyone is older than me anyway XD; not weird, just polite. XDDDDDD you? I need my meds XP

hotaru~ I see. well at least you had a nice getaway, ne? ^_^ hmm yeah, I start September 1st I'm pretty sure, is that when you start or are you earlier/later than that? XD so elegantly eleoquent!! yeah I asked my dad last night about just going saturday then full weekend for shoujocon, and he didn't object. ooh, I want pictures of those lovely costumes! ^_^

aww, now where's shu? *looks around*

Poisonous Intent
08-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Tenjou: hai hai, was a nice getaway. I'm not sure when I start my school always starts a day or 2 after labor day....as long as it's not a saturday or sunday. Lol, I have my photos upoloaded soon, once my boyfriend come's back from euro and my jupiter-him comes back form capm, I'll have a little photoshoot, like I always do. Hehe, lol. Um..if you know dressdragon, she's planning a pretear photoshoot in central park think you can make it? all I know is it's sometime in august if she can get it planned. lol.

As for animboston..I might just be there and skip school on friday...if I have no AP or honors workl. But your going to shoujocon as opposed to animenext or are you not sure?

XShuichiX
08-08-2004, 12:53 PM
kyaaaa!!! i miss all of you so much! i was on vacation and i couldnt stop thinking of you guys!! T.T

sorry if i dont answer any post ^^; kinda in a rush. i'll be back to posting here starting...tomorrow XD

Poisonous Intent
08-08-2004, 07:42 PM
*hugs Shu-chan* Welcome bACK~

XShuichiX
08-09-2004, 10:23 AM
*glomps* i missed you so much!!!!

well yesterday was a great welcoming back kinda thing for me XD first i invited my two friends to my cousin's party. all we did was talk and talk about nonsense til it was time to leave. then we went to the arcade and played DDR and Arctic Thunder XD we then saw three friends we knew and it was one big renuinion. so many hugs. so the six of us just talked and played games. when all were about to leave, my friend and i played ice hockey and my other friend said he would play against winner. i won and then i played against him and lost XD

it was a fun day. it felt good to be back in america!

so hotarou...anything new? XD sorry for my ramblings.

Poisonous Intent
08-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Shu and Tenjou: Nopes nothings truly new, just commented on the fact that i don't mind that you might not have robes till 2006. That's porbably my ture last con-going year...cept Anime Boston ^_^ Did you guys hear the Sjc 05 is cancelled as well? damn well I guess we'll all have to wait till AnimeNext to meet. *cries* so my con tour is down to Ohayocon, Katsucon, Anime Boston, AnimeNext< Otakon and Big Apple Animefest...though Ohayocon, Katsucon and AnimeBoston are still iffy. What con do you guys plan on going too next year?

XShuichiX
08-14-2004, 05:56 PM
hotarou kou: i heard about shoujo con. i really wanted to go T.T probably the only con i'll be going to next year is AnimeNEXT. unless i somehow get to go to BAAF..even though i dont really want to XD

Poisonous Intent
08-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Shu: seems like tenjou left cosplay.com....she deleted all the pics in her gallery, her avatar, sig and her statement under where it says tenjou says goodbye... >.>

Synn_Chan
08-16-2004, 11:24 AM
o__o; Tenjou left? o__O;

InsideTheAsylum
08-16-2004, 11:41 AM
*digs in with a spoon*
Man, cosplay.com is one big icecream bucket o_O;;;

What's pretear about :D? I'd like to do at least *one* group CO cosplay at animex next XD

Synn_Chan
08-16-2004, 12:35 PM
*digs in with a spoon*
Man, cosplay.com is one big icecream bucket o_O;;;

What's pretear about :D? I'd like to do at least *one* group CO cosplay at animex next XD

XD. You are the Icecream man. Lol XD.

Pretear is a magical girl anime ^^; +looks for a site+

http://www.geocities.com/nurikoacj/Pretear.html

Poisonous Intent
08-16-2004, 02:20 PM
o__o; Tenjou left? o__O;

It seems like it..though I hope not..I was hoping to meet her and we were planning Supergals, Pretear, and Wedding Peach groups together.

Synn_Chan
08-16-2004, 02:46 PM
It seems like it..though I hope not..I was hoping to meet her and we were planning Supergals, Pretear, and Wedding Peach groups together.

yeah ;3; and I heard from Shuhiro about her too ><;

XShuichiX
08-19-2004, 12:26 PM
hotarou kou: O_O she..she left?! but her bright shining happy posts made this forum so happy like. no wonder she hasnt been posting lately...

she coudnt have left...noo T.T i thought 2005 i was definitely going to meet her ;_; she was going to be Ran...we were going to beat up Mami Honda together...T.T i miss her so much...

insidethe asylum: gary...what are you doing here? o_o

Synn_Chan
08-19-2004, 12:30 PM
;3; Tenjou must stay!!! >___<:;; +drags ger back here+ STAYYY T.T

Poisonous Intent
08-19-2004, 02:33 PM
I know I try to find any contact info on her but she deleted everything. >.> I miss her too. *sadness* just like scroll down and look at her last post in this thread...it's all gone. >.> Well, so much I can say is I hope to atleast meet you at AnimeNext next year. *sighs* terribly sad.

XShuichiX
08-19-2004, 05:38 PM
she must have a reason for leaving...if you do contact her..please tell me if she's alright and all. yes. i'll see you aorund the forum. canr wait to meet you :3 see you soon! good luck on finding tenjou.

Poisonous Intent
08-19-2004, 09:14 PM
well, like I said she deleted anything so unless she comes back to c.com I can't reach her. I did pm her but if she really left then..she won't get it..since she's probably not checking her account.

Hm..you should really start a SuperGALS thread when it's closer to animenext time, and yes, see ya there!

Synn_Chan
08-20-2004, 07:22 AM
Hmm..Wonder why she left though o_o;

XShuichiX
08-20-2004, 09:26 AM
well, like I said she deleted anything so unless she comes back to c.com I can't reach her. I did pm her but if she really left then..she won't get it..since she's probably not checking her account.

Hm..you should really start a SuperGALS thread when it's closer to animenext time, and yes, see ya there!

i guess its kinda impossible to reach her at this time. well if she does come on anytime soon before the next animenext we'll be sure to give her a great welcoming.

i'll start one maybe two or three months before animenext..or should i do it earlier? byes! XD

Poisonous Intent
08-20-2004, 11:22 AM
yup a HUGE WELCOME BACK HUG! I hope to see her at AB '05 though!

~That sounds good, no need to start it sooner.

XShuichiX
08-20-2004, 12:37 PM
2005 cons are so far away T.T i'll cross my fingers that you see her. and yes a welcome back party too XD with ballons! and cake! and anime! XD

okay. i'll do it around that time then. i hope this thread doesnt die XD lets keep it alive! XD

Synn_Chan
08-20-2004, 01:31 PM
YES!! We must all keep it alive!! XD

Poisonous Intent
08-20-2004, 01:46 PM
alrighties! alive it is! let the force be with the thread!

Synn_Chan
08-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Lol. XD! Yes!! Let the force be with the thread and may it live until the upcoming conventions! :3