PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Cosplay Group

Flute
04-26-2004, 03:19 PM
Who's up for a FFVII group at Nekocon?

Flute -- Hojo
Rei2Rei -- Rufus
visulstimultion -- Reno
Lyn -- Cloud (Hope you get there on time!)

Reiko -- Tifa?
TiraMisuSH -- Shiva?
dollssoulkirie -- Shiva?
Heather -- Lucretia?

Wheoo, that's all I got from going through the thread.

Lyn
04-26-2004, 03:29 PM
Eh, I'd volunteer but not even sure if I will be able to go to this con yet. I'm hoping to have the Advent Children outfit done by this con with a new and improved sword and wig. But like I said, no idea at this time if I'll be able to attend this con so no promises there. ^^; But if you can't find anyone else as it gets closer to the con and I find out I can go, I'll gladly join.

Flute
04-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Thanks so much, I hope you can go. At least we have a Cloud possibility now.

Giant Alucard
04-27-2004, 08:49 AM
lol, if all is good, i may be able to do a sephiroth cosplay ::depends on funds that i have at the time::. But i really hope i can do it.

dollssoulkirie
04-27-2004, 12:35 PM
I'd join, but don't know what character. What female characters would you like to join the list?

Flute
04-27-2004, 04:36 PM
We were already counting on you as Sephiroth, Alucard. You would be the Sephiroth awesomeness.

As for female characters, Aeris, Yuffie, Tifa, and Elena are already taken. Other female characters I can think of off the top of my head would be Shera, Scarlet, Marlene, and of course the Shiva summon. I can try to find you some pics if you need them. We would love to have you in the group.

dollssoulkirie
04-28-2004, 11:44 AM
We were already counting on you as Sephiroth, Alucard. You would be the Sephiroth awesomeness.

As for female characters, Aeris, Yuffie, Tifa, and Elena are already taken. Other female characters I can think of off the top of my head would be Shera, Scarlet, Marlene, and of course the Shiva summon. I can try to find you some pics if you need them. We would love to have you in the group.

I'll do Shiva, since she's my favorite summon in all the FF games. I just need to find some more pictures of her.

Flute
04-29-2004, 12:47 AM
I'll do Shiva, since she's my favorite summon in all the FF games. I just need to find some more pictures of her.

I'll look for some pics and post them as soon as I get a chance. Her design in FFVII shouldn't be that hard of a costume to make. ^_^

Update: I can't find pics of Shiva in FFVII anywhere. Has anyone seen any online?

dollssoulkirie
05-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Update: I can't find pics of Shiva in FFVII anywhere. Has anyone seen any online?

I have a front view, so don't worry about it.

BondageFlute
05-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Oh, Shiva! Fun! ^__^

I'm hoping to be said Elena, but it's still not 100% guaranteed. If I'm not Elena though, I think it'll still be fun to see all of the FFVII characters everyone's been planning to have. Definately looking forward to Rufus. :heart:

And a friend of mine says he'll bring Cid, so there's another for the list.

Heather
06-01-2004, 12:09 PM
I'll probably be at Nekocon -- would a Lucrecia costume be ok? :D If not her, then I could probably pull off a Scarlet. (I can do the annoying laugh freakishly well. O_O!)

Flute
06-02-2004, 10:26 PM
Either one of those costumes you could do would be great. Both of those characters are open for the time being. Just let me know for sure you can do one of them and I'll have Ryan add you to the list. ^_^

Heather
06-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Then Lucrecia it is. :D Since there's a Vincent and a Hojo it'll be even better! Hehe!!

Thank you!

Flute
06-21-2004, 02:31 PM
Indeed, lol. If only we had Gast. Another recruit! -updates list-

Lyn
06-21-2004, 06:25 PM
Well, I have most of the fabric for Cloud already and am already plotting how I'm going to do the wig so I'm pretty sure I'll get the costume done in time....

Its still a matter as to whether or not I'll be able to go to the con. x_x; So, yeah, still no definite answer on that but I'm really hoping I will be because I really want to go now.

Flute
06-22-2004, 06:22 AM
Well, I have most of the fabric for Cloud already and am already plotting how I'm going to do the wig so I'm pretty sure I'll get the costume done in time....

Its still a matter as to whether or not I'll be able to go to the con. x_x; So, yeah, still no definite answer on that but I'm really hoping I will be because I really want to go now.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I'll do all that I can. ^_^

Lyn
06-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Well, its really just I don't know how I'm going to get there right now. ^^; I live in Maryland and I'm going to be attending St. Mary's college at the time of the con, which is like southern Maryland and so its a bit aways from the con area and I don't have a car. But hopefully I'll find someone who might be coming my way to it. The other thing is I don't know how much money I'll have then since I don't know how long it will take me to find a job on campus.

But I do have possible roomates so I don't think finding a room will be a problem. Its just the getting there that I'm worried about. ^^;

Flute
06-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Ah, I live down in Southern VA or I would offer to help with the ride. >.<; I'll put a word out to the other members of the group and see if anyone's close to that area.

InvdrSpceCow
06-30-2004, 05:22 PM
i was wondering if you would take repeats of characters ?? me and a few of my friends were planning FF7 costumes but you already have the characters listed...we would love to join if we could :jjacks:

Natalie
07-04-2004, 06:22 PM
this is cool. reminds me alot of the ff7 group we're doing at tekkoshocon 2005. and there will be a shiva in your group too? coolness. i would like to see the finished product! As I will be the shiva in our group. ^_~

BondageFlute
07-05-2004, 07:40 PM
i was wondering if you would take repeats of characters ?? me and a few of my friends were planning FF7 costumes but you already have the characters listed...we would love to join if we could :jjacks:

I'm not in charge of the group or I would say yes, but Ryan who is organizing all of this doesn't want repeats. It would be nice to take some photos with you around the con though. Just out of curiosity though, what characters do you have?

And Natalie, I'll be sure to post any pictures I take of the group. I'll try to remember to put a link in this thread after the con. Good luck with your group! ^_^

Edit: Whoops, I'm in my sis' screenname. (Post is by Flute)

Rei2Rei
07-10-2004, 02:40 PM
I just saw this thread and though I would post. Though the character is already listed I'll be bringing my Rufus costume. :heart: So if you need another Rufus or anything let me know.

Flute
07-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Alot of people dropped out, including our leader. Not really a group anymore I guess but I hope to see some of you guys around the con.

Lyn
08-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Flute - Thats sad to hear. ;_; Sooo....who's still doing any FF7 cosplay at all? I'm pretty positive that I am indeed going to Neko so would like to maybe meet up with a few other FF7 people since I'm definently going to try to get AC Cloud done in time. *nod*

TiraMisuSH
09-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Heya I'm planning on going to nekocon now my friend invited me. I just saw this thread so I thought I'd pop in. I planned to do my Shiva fro Katsucon but I can do it for Nekocon too If I have the heair done by then I'm almost finished with the outfit. So you can count me in =^-^= I'll do Shiva too XD Twin shivas!

Reiko
09-02-2004, 10:04 PM
I might be pulling off a Tifa. maybe ^_^

Rei2Rei
09-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Alot of people dropped out, including our leader. Not really a group anymore I guess but I hope to see some of you guys around the con.

Even if a lot of people have dropped out we could still have a small gathering~

It sounds like a few people are still going to come with FF7 costumes... *Points up*

;)

Flute
09-08-2004, 04:23 PM
I pop off of cosplay.com for a while and suddenly the thread is feeling the FFVII love. I was actually considering putting Hojo to rest early and instead trying to finish up another costume for Neko but it seems as if there may be use for him yet. A gathering would definately be nice. I'll probably be dragging a Yuffie along with me too. (If we can find all the pieces to her costume) >.<;

When's a good time/place for everyone?

Lyn
09-08-2004, 04:33 PM
I'd personally like to go for like Saturday morning or afternoon since I have no idea what time I'll be at the con on Friday.

Flute
09-08-2004, 04:38 PM
I'd personally like to go for like Saturday morning or afternoon since I have no idea what time I'll be at the con on Friday.

Saturday is good for me. I also don't know when exactly I'll be getting there on Friday and I'll most likely leave early Sunday so it's definately the best day. Course we have to choose a time that doesn't eclipse the big cosplay.com shoot.

Any suggestions?

Vincent-D
09-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Need Vincent Valentine? I might able be there... if I got the money. X_x

Flute
09-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Need Vincent Valentine? I might able be there... if I got the money. X_x

Would definately be nice if you could make it. ^_^ I'm going to go on and see what we can do for Saturday. Make it good and official.

Kagz
09-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Well I had a Rinoa on the burner... but your all FF7... *sniffles* So would I still be welcome?

visulstimultion
09-23-2004, 10:13 PM
nenene... I'm your Reno... right? *big puppy dog eyes*

Flute
09-24-2004, 10:00 AM
nenene... I'm your Reno... right? *big puppy dog eyes*

Yes yes of course. You're the Reno awesomeness. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to do the photoshoot thing... well I could... I just don't feel comfortable being in charge of anything. >.<;; If someone else wants to be in charge I'll try to make it to the shoot though.

Lyn
09-24-2004, 10:56 AM
Flute - Want me to take over then? Even though I've never even been to Neko so I have no idea where to meet for this. ^^;; So as long as someone else choses the meeting place. I like doing photoshoot stuff, even if most of my photoshoots have fallen apart on me in the past. ;_; Being in charge of one really isn't that much of a biggie unless its like a really big photoshoot. I personally just want to find other FF7 cosplayers to hang with. ^^

Flute
09-24-2004, 11:02 AM
Flute - Want me to take over then? Even though I've never even been to Neko so I have no idea where to meet for this. ^^;; So as long as someone else choses the meeting place. I like doing photoshoot stuff, even if most of my photoshoots have fallen apart on me in the past. ;_; Being in charge of one really isn't that much of a biggie unless its like a really big photoshoot. I personally just want to find other FF7 cosplayers to hang with. ^^

Yea, hanging out is usually the best part. You're welcome to take over. As for meeting places, I've never been to the place where it's being held this year either. I think it's safe to assume there's a main entrance though. Perhaps we should meet outside near the main entrance? As for a time, I think afternoon is best, but then the big Cosplay.com shoot is probably going to be Saturday afternoon too so, I'm unsure of exactly what time would be best.

visulstimultion
09-24-2004, 11:48 AM
well, i can help if you want me too. I helped Reiko to organize the KH one at Otakon this year... sorta. the only thing is... if it's saturday, i don't know that i'ld be able to be Reno... i was planning on wearing my Sora costume most of Satuday. mostly because it's cost me around $300..... friday night might not be a bad thing, but i know alot of people only come for Saturday. but then the big Cosplay.com photoshoot is saturday too. I can do a bit of research and look into the place where the con is going to be. i might be able to come up with a decent place for us to meet. so now that i'm done rambling, i'm going to go use my lunch break for what it's actually for.... lunch X3

Lyn
09-24-2004, 12:13 PM
I can definently only do the group on Saturday because I'm coming in kinda late on Friday and I already have two costumes I'm trying to fit in then. I also really wanted to wear Cloud most of Saturday since its my newest costume and all right now.

Flute
09-24-2004, 12:47 PM
well, i can help if you want me too. I helped Reiko to organize the KH one at Otakon this year... sorta. the only thing is... if it's saturday, i don't know that i'ld be able to be Reno... i was planning on wearing my Sora costume most of Satuday. mostly because it's cost me around $300..... friday night might not be a bad thing, but i know alot of people only come for Saturday. but then the big Cosplay.com photoshoot is saturday too. I can do a bit of research and look into the place where the con is going to be. i might be able to come up with a decent place for us to meet. so now that i'm done rambling, i'm going to go use my lunch break for what it's actually for.... lunch X3

Yes, the big cosplay.com shoot is a concern. I really want enough time between them to change costumes. Maybe we should do it earlier on Saturday, like 11ish?

;_; Would you consider just wearing Reno for the shoot?

Ah and if you can come up with a better place, please please do. ^_^

visulstimultion
09-24-2004, 04:01 PM
alrighty. i guess i can wear Reno early on Saturday. but i'm not staying in him, sorry to you who wanted me to. but my Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora is my baby. *huggles keyblade* so if you want me to hang around in that in a group i can ^-^; alrighties, i'll start looking into places and stuff ness.

Reiko
09-25-2004, 12:11 AM

ahh sweet! you might be doing Reno!! you rock!! I'm gonna try to make Tifa. >> try that is... XD

visulstimultion
09-25-2004, 09:59 AM
hehe You can do it!! X3

visulstimultion
09-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Alrighty then. after looking a t a nie big map of the con center, it think maybe we should all decide where to meet and at what time and such ^-^. http://www.chesapeakeconference.com/images/map-setup-big.gif there's the map.... yeah ^-^

Lyn
09-30-2004, 08:30 AM
Well, I still vote for something relatively close to the entrance so its easy to find and all. Time-wise, probably something somewhat early on Sat for those who want to change into other costumes but not too early of course. Granted, I want a lot of time in Cloud so any time before the Masquerade is good 'cause thats the only costume change I have to make that day.

Ranma Saotome
09-30-2004, 11:43 PM
*knock knock* Need a Barret? :D

visulstimultion
10-01-2004, 12:04 AM
X3 woot for Barret. okies, imma prod and poke Flute to make a list in her first post of who we have. as for meeting place and time... how does 10 am Saturday at the entrance to the terrace sound?

Lyn
10-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Time and place works for me though 10 am might be a bit early for some people but I'm always up early and ready to go at cons. ^^;

Btw, I meant to tell you but keep forgetting, love your icon. Its really cute. lol

Reiko
10-02-2004, 12:18 PM
*knock knock* Need a Barret? :D

aww your going ot be barret! WOOT

^_~

visulstimultion
10-02-2004, 12:35 PM
^-^ sanku. I luff my little Cloud-ie. But the only reason I say 10, it's early enough that people can then go change into their big costumes for Saturday. (like me). ok, so i have not seen Hyde nor hair of Flute or her sister all week now. So gimmie a bit and i'll make up the list of who we have.

Rei2Rei
10-02-2004, 01:55 PM
10 sounds good for me too~ ;)

Is the terrace hard to find? :thumbsup:

visulstimultion
10-03-2004, 08:53 AM
according to the map of the con center, the terrace should be to the right of the entrance.

Lyn
11-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Soooo, since the con is this Friday and this thread has been dead for a while, I though I'd revive it by asking who's still in for the gathering?

visulstimultion
11-01-2004, 03:27 PM
deffinetly me X3

Ranma Saotome
11-01-2004, 11:20 PM
I won't. I can't go, ride canceled cuz her parents were being douchebags.

Lyn
11-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Argh, well....since my original ride canceled out on me, I have another ride but there's a chance we might not be going to the con until Saturday which means I won't get there til Saturday afternoon and thus will miss the photoshoot. x_x So lets hope we can leave Friday but I won't give any promises on that. I'll still wear Cloud like all day Saturday even if I get there late though.

Rei2Rei
11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
:wave: I'll still be going! That is, if I get everything for my costume together in time.. :thumbsup:

Lyn, I hope you can make it in time!!

Reiko
11-02-2004, 07:30 PM
eh if there are any FF characters that want to be in a skit ..we need help ^_^ please email me cus im leaving soon..and I can always check my email via phone... lol anyone besides a Tifa and a Reno lol cus we got those lol

reikosira@yahoo.com Thank you!

Flute
11-04-2004, 08:59 AM
I am so so sorry guys. I've been really busy lately. Still alive though. I'll dig through and write up a list of who we have.

Lyn
11-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Well, good news. My ride got Friday off from work so I'll be there for Sat morning after all. So I won't miss the photoshoot. ^^ Though sadly my sword wasn't finished in time. >_> Not my fault though!

Rei2Rei
11-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Well, I'm about to leave for NekoCon. I'll see you guys all tomorrow around 10.
Also, I'll be wearing my Rufus costume all day today! :jjacks:

jin lee
05-29-2005, 02:44 AM
Who's up for a FFVII group at Nekocon?

Flute -- Hojo
Rei2Rei -- Rufus
visulstimultion -- Reno
Lyn -- Cloud (Hope you get there on time!)

Reiko -- Tifa?
TiraMisuSH -- Shiva?
dollssoulkirie -- Shiva?
Heather -- Lucretia?

Wheoo, that's all I got from going through the thread.
ill see if my cloud costume is done in time and see if i can get a ride annd some money but if all goes good then count me in im gonna try my best to go im pretty sure i can so count me in for next year if your still doin it