PDA

View Full Version : To the Cosplay.com Forum Owner

StarcraftCmnd69
04-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Can you please private message me or e-mail me at clhanssen69@comcast.net please? I need to convey some problems I have with some stuff I don't like. Thank you.

archangeli
04-27-2004, 12:38 AM
why don't you PM "Admin" yourself?

StarcraftCmnd69
04-27-2004, 01:14 AM
Don't know who that person is.

why don't you PM "Admin" yourself?

K_Valentine
04-27-2004, 01:22 AM
Admin is the Cosplay.com forum owner.

Karisu-sama
04-27-2004, 03:26 AM
"Admin" is the username of the administrator, who owns Cosplay.com. Admin decided Cosplay.com should have no "off-topic" forums. He had a good reason to make this decision.

If you wish to post off-topic requests for help with getting some computer equipment, you will need to find a different board to post on, not Cosplay.com. Computer equipment is not related to Cosplay.

If you need to send a Private Message to the owner, "Admin" is the person you will send the message to.

StarcraftCmnd69
04-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Who is the Admin then?

Admin is the Cosplay.com forum owner.

cactusmomma
04-27-2004, 10:42 AM
...Admin is the Admin o.O

Chanté
04-27-2004, 10:52 AM
"Admin" is the username of the administrator, who owns Cosplay.com. Admin decided Cosplay.com should have no "off-topic" forums. He had a good reason to make this decision.

If you wish to post off-topic requests for help with getting some computer equipment, you will need to find a different board to post on, not Cosplay.com. Computer equipment is not related to Cosplay.

If you need to send a Private Message to the owner, "Admin" is the person you will send the message to.
We're not going to get off-topic forums back, are we? :/

RoboGundam6
04-27-2004, 11:07 AM
:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

"...Admin is the Admin o.O"

*I'm sry, I can't stop laughing*

the_tennyo
04-27-2004, 11:51 AM
hahaha it made me laugh too :)
they remind me of how dense some people can be at times

Wag
04-27-2004, 12:12 PM
The first rule of Admin is...you do not talk about the Admin.

The second rule of Admin is...YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE ADMIN.

K_Valentine
04-27-2004, 12:15 PM
Admin is the admin of this forum, with the screen name "Admin." Click on "Member List," then click "Search," and then type "Admin" in the designated field to locate his profile and contact info. There's even a link that allows you to PM Admin himself.

If you have a problem with PM-ing strangers who you don't know, this little adventure may be a good opportunity to get over that phobia.

Lady
04-27-2004, 12:53 PM
*is wondering about StarcraftCmnd69's avatar and post count, and wondering if they're a legitimate member or something else*

Anyhoo, if he can have a girl like that in his avatar, can I have a boy in panties in my avatar?*grins*

A J
04-27-2004, 01:34 PM
The first rule of Admin is...you do not talk about the Admin.

The second rule of Admin is...YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE ADMIN.

ROFL. You rock. =D
Someone needs to make a bar of soap with 'ADMIN' on it as an avatar for Admin. =D

Maryssa
04-27-2004, 02:51 PM
*grumble* You are the weakest link. Leavepls.

*still laughing at "admin is the admin" comment*

Flippy
04-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Haha...the admin is the admin cuz they rule all life and dirt!!! No they are helpful and can be a pain in the ass but there are a few moderaters and they talk board issues out, or so I hear.

TheAnarCHris
04-27-2004, 03:37 PM
*is wondering about StarcraftCmnd69's avatar and post count, and wondering if they're a legitimate member or something else*

Anyhoo, if he can have a girl like that in his avatar, can I have a boy in panties in my avatar?*grins*

Yo if someone's taking requests, then un-hide the babble board...there's at least 7 weeks of rants that need to be posted on the "Stab".....that and we're a few volumes behind on the original CoP thread.

stefaniecat
04-27-2004, 03:44 PM
If the instructions for finding Admin's profile were too complicated, here's the link:

http://forums.cosplay.com/member.php?u=1

Karisu-sama
04-27-2004, 06:22 PM
No. :p And he can't have his non-PG-13 avatar either.

Is he trying to ask for Admin's personal name? He'll have to ask Admin himself.

Nero Landale
04-27-2004, 08:22 PM
ROFL. You rock. =D
Someone needs to make a bar of soap with 'ADMIN' on it as an avatar for Admin. =D

LOL, that would be awesome XD

KaineMaxwell
04-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Admin doesn't bite.

cactusmomma
04-28-2004, 12:24 AM
hahaha it made me laugh too :)
they remind me of how dense some people can be at times

Seriously. Helloooooo Squire Clueless.

Wasn't that first avatar the one of that dude who was wanting 'HOT COSPLAYER BABES!!'? Check the guy's ip!

shin kurenai
04-28-2004, 07:24 AM
hm! my post(s) got deleted?

are posting images something of a taboo nature? even if theyre just a guy in a funny suit getting kicked?

Karisu-sama
04-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Someone probably deleted them because it was off-topic randomness. We no longer have a forum for that sort of thing, but that doesn't mean it should now pop up in the forums we still DO have.

PikminLink
04-28-2004, 12:06 PM
"I need to find a new avatar that is PG-13 because those are THE RULES at Cosplay.com"

so? the rules arent hard to follow, if you want to post non pg-13 stuff then maybe you should go to another forum, cosplay.com is a cosplay forum with all ages, so it should stay pg-13. if you follow the rules you will have no problems, if you dont, then im sure you already know whats gonna happen.

Yumeko
04-29-2004, 12:46 AM
Seriously, why are you guys still riding him about a silly question? Yes I am a strong believer that a silly question deserves a silly answer, but geesh...This shit was old after the 6th post.

Hell I'm wondering Why this thread is still open.