PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale Groupage?

namida
04-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Well, my friends and I are thinking about cosplaying as some of the people from Battle Royale I - myself going as the crazy, hyper girl that was on the television...explaining how they were all going to kill each other...x.x... But yes, I was just wondering if anyone else was planning on cosplaying as the Battle Royale chars and if so, which chars in particular?

Digital Blush
04-29-2004, 09:08 PM
aw man can you cosplay them again next year too? my friend and me and some others are going to cosplay Battle Royale next year. I wanted to be the character that Ai Maeda played because she was the voice seiyuu for Mimi Tachikawa from Digimon and shes my favorite. ^^ I love Ai Maeda <3

namida
04-29-2004, 11:40 PM
if i go again next year - which i hopefully will because i'll be going to college an hour from the Con area *crosses fingers and knocks on wood* - i'll prolly go as one of the girls. This year I'm going as the television chick, so it wouldn't be like repeating costumes ^^ and i love the movie, so cosplaying as one of the people after they were shot would be awesome. I'd prolly go as the psychotic one with glasses that ended up shooting a bunch of her friends after going ballistic when her friend got accidently poisoned. She was just so awesome, jumpin' on the table and killin' people! yay gore!!

cutelilzombie
05-29-2004, 12:08 AM
me and my Bf are cosplaying BR if you wanna join up for some photoshoots i'll pm you my cell # ^_^ also you can find me at the reg. desk badge name "deadaerith" X_x c-ya next weekend!

Digital Blush
05-30-2004, 12:33 AM
my friend Jairo says hes going to cosplay someone from BR i'll get back to you on who it is.