PDA

View Full Version : EGL Fashion Show update. again -_-

kirineko
04-27-2004, 02:49 PM
(also, sorry to all of the models on my mailing list. My domain expired unexpectedly. I have changed it, so I will have to update everything. Please bear with me.)

OK! Due to the fact that the second Psycho le cemu performance is taking place directly after the cosplay, and may very well end up going against the Fashion show, I have changed the time YET AGAIN. (Last Time. I swear. Because this annoys me to no end)

The fashion show has been moved to take place at 11:30, or approximately half an hour after the concert ends, whichever comes last. (it's only supposed to be an hour long set, SO 11:30 should be well out of the range)

I know this doesn't give the models a lot of time to change, but please bear with me. If you need to leave early from the concert, please be prepared to do so.

Also, the fashion show will only be a half an hour long. Basically, I don't really think we could have filled an hour time slot anyway, I don't have the expertise or the resources to keep it going that long. Directly after the fashion show, we will be going into our Visual Kei video programming, and that should start at approximately midnight. I'm not highly concerned if we go over on time on the fashion show, I just don't think we can fill an entire hour, and I'd rather start v-k night a little bit late, than have everyone sit there for 20 minutes with nothing to do.

And I SWEAR this is the last time I am MOVING ANYTHING.

Sorry. I'm just. irriated right now. LOL. Everyone's schedule keeps screwing up my own. But the fashion show isn't during the cosplay anymore!

AoKoneko
05-05-2004, 02:37 AM
you sound like you under alot of stress or not even compared to that. Would you like any help? I'm more then willing to help out. In fact Id love too. ^^ *smiles*

Akari Hoshi
05-05-2004, 04:38 PM
I for one am very glad about the moving of the fashion show. Thank you! I know it's kinda irratating, but it works better for those of us who wanted to watch the cosplay. YEA!!

kirineko
05-05-2004, 10:26 PM
you sound like you under alot of stress or not even compared to that. Would you like any help? I'm more then willing to help out. In fact Id love too. ^^ *smiles*

LOL. I appreciate the offer, but I've got people to help me already. :D

And yeah, I am stressed out. LOL! A-kon is in a month! And I've got cosplays to finish, and videos to program, and this and that and....

it's fine though. It's not really anything that you could help with, butI appreciate the offer. ^_^

AoKoneko
05-05-2004, 11:48 PM
LOL. I appreciate the offer, but I've got people to help me already. :D

And yeah, I am stressed out. LOL! A-kon is in a month! And I've got cosplays to finish, and videos to program, and this and that and....

it's fine though. It's not really anything that you could help with, butI appreciate the offer. ^_^

Oh ahwa okies ^^V. Well I'll still have the offer up. I'll be walking around in a black satin and white rose lace formal gown with a umbrella mad out of purple wisteria. (Iv had some fashion show expreance thats why I offered to help.)

Have fun try not to over stress out. After all its not good for ur health. ^.~

"A word to the wise acceorize"
"My body is my canvas and the fabric is my paint"