PDA

View Full Version : seeking FMA cosplayers

Akari
04-27-2004, 09:47 PM
I was wondering if anyone of you out there are cosplaying as characters from Full metal alchemist. If so, were any of you thinking of coming together and making up a skit to present?

It's my first time cosplaying and I'm going to be Ed. =)

Bata
04-28-2004, 07:11 PM
I dont know anyone thats going to cosplay from that series but im sure you'll probaly find someone at the con ^^ good luck on your first cosplaying experience! :bigtu:

Amy the Yu
04-28-2004, 09:03 PM
From the AN forum, Teahouse of Maple (or something similar), there'll be Ed, Roy Mustang, Hughes, and the three Homonuclus there. I know another pair who want to cosplay Ed and Alphonse (that's right...with the armour and stuff), but they're newbies at cosplaying, so I have no idea if they're going to get anywhere near half decent by the time of the con.

Personally, I'm waiting to see the Hughes cosplayer. He's gonna bring a photo of "his daughter" and run around shoving it in strangers' faces while ranting about how cute she is. I hope I'm one of those strangers...Hughes is such a hilarious character...makes me sad when I think what happened...;_;

Catboi Blues
04-28-2004, 09:55 PM
I thought that I posted here already but I guess that I didn't. If everything works out alright I should have both my Edward ready and my Hughes/Roy outfits ready for the con.

Scoti
04-29-2004, 07:17 AM
we have a small Ed, Roy, Winry group planned.

I want to see the Hughes and Al :bigtu: lots of pics!

Oshi
04-29-2004, 11:07 AM
I'll be bringing my Roy... though, again, I doubt I'll have a wig, so I'll be a "Generic Colonel-rank State Alchemist" >.>;

KusanIvy
05-02-2004, 04:13 PM
I plan on doing Alphonse next year - as I already have enough insanely hard / armoured costumes to do this year.

Keiokie
05-03-2004, 02:17 PM
I am currently making a Maes Hughes costume for AN. It will be ready by the time May 21st rolls around. Im going to bring a few photos of Elycia, and run around showing people, just to see someones reaction XD

Amy the Yu
05-03-2004, 02:34 PM
I am currently making a Maes Hughes costume for AN. It will be ready by the time May 21st rolls around. Im going to bring a few photos of Elycia, and run around showing people, just to see someones reaction XD

Are you the one who said they'd run around shoving Elycia's pic in ppl's faces and rant about what a cute daughter you have on the Teahouse of Maple forum?

If yes, GOOD STUFF!!! XD

If not, a lot of people are going to go out of their minds with two Hughes doing that...as if one didn't annoy the heck out of everyone with his daughter worship. XD Hughes is the greatest...he so is...

Keiokie
05-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Are you the one who said they'd run around shoving Elycia's pic in ppl's faces and rant about what a cute daughter you have on the Teahouse of Maple forum?

If yes, GOOD STUFF!!! XD

If not, a lot of people are going to go out of their minds with two Hughes doing that...as if one didn't annoy the heck out of everyone with his daughter worship. XD Hughes is the greatest...he so is...

I wasn't the "original" person who said they'd run around with pictures. The more Hughes, the better chance to annoy the heck out of people. He's great... I'll admitt that. So sad what happened to him though.

katsuo_onizuka
05-29-2004, 09:47 PM
I was wondering for the people who cosplay in a state alchemist uniform, where did you get the yellow cord that goes around the shoulder??

Eleryth
05-29-2004, 10:19 PM
*sigh* how I wish I was home! I really want to be Lust - and quite frankly, I have the body for it... I even have fake tattoos! Oh well. Hopefully Hagaren will still be popular in a few years...

I do have a Tricia costume in the works. Super easy - and I thought it would make for great shots with all the Edwards. ^^

Lafiel
05-30-2004, 02:43 AM

If yes, GOOD STUFF!!! XD

Hello,

that was my friend who said he would be doing the picture thing originally (AN board) but due to money constraints he wasn't able to get the costume done.

I should have told him to get it done anyways, he probably won't end up doing it now because there are way to many state alchemists around and while he really likes hughes, he doesn't want to be 1 out of 20 other state alchemists at a convention:)

But who knows :) He would make a perfect hughes though.

ThriKreen
05-30-2004, 06:33 AM
What? No love for Hawkeye? =)

Ooooo and someone needs to go as Armstrong - WITH the sparklies!

Chosuke
05-30-2004, 12:19 PM
I went as Ed at AN for a short while, though I was too stressed to complete the bootcovers and belt.

I'll be wearing it again though at CN, possibly with metal arm if I get my hands on the welding stuff this summer.