PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing

Hikaru_Ayanami
04-28-2004, 02:49 PM
hi not user if this has been posted already. but i think they should make a live action version of Hellsing. one that fallows right after then end of the series. I no Van Helsing is comeing out. So i was thinking maybe they can do a sequal kind of thing but the Hellsing we know lol. Any way just wanted to see if any one was thinking the same thing. :bigtu:

nexgenjetta
04-28-2004, 05:19 PM
hells ya they should, but i don't know about the hole live action thing

Katiluna
04-29-2004, 01:58 AM
I'd be happier if they just continued the anime after the original Hellsing series ended. Live action is not my thing though - besides I loved the animation in Hellsing and would rather see more of it :D

daguru
04-29-2004, 02:26 PM
like I said in the other thread, the average american would find a live-action Hellsing movie is ripping-off the new VanHelsing movie coming out soon. I'd also love to have them continue the animated series, or even the manga.

*this thread is in the wrong section*

Hikaru_Ayanami
04-30-2004, 12:19 PM
like I said in the other thread, the average american would find a live-action Hellsing movie is ripping-off the new VanHelsing movie coming out soon. I'd also love to have them continue the animated series, or even the manga.

*this thread is in the wrong section*

i see what u guys mean but i mean if buy some how they find some one who would stay true to the maga or anime then i think it would look really good. Also with CGI geting better i think they can do it but not over do it. i mean i would like to see a Hellsing 2 also. but i think it would just be a cool idea if they made a live action one to get Hellsing and lol alocard sry about spelling some pros. any way just wanted to see what u guys where thinking

Xero_pain
05-03-2004, 08:34 PM
*sighs* if u ppl would use the internet for looking up stuff you would find that the Hellsing manga waz continued. anctually its a bit of a prequel (hope i spelled that right). Anyways it takes place in WW2 and Arucard and Walter fight nazis and dead soldiers....thought you would like to know

Winry
05-03-2004, 10:02 PM
*sighs* if u ppl would use the internet for looking up stuff you would find that the Hellsing manga waz continued. anctually its a bit of a prequel (hope i spelled that right). Anyways it takes place in WW2 and Arucard and Walter fight nazis and dead soldiers....thought you would like to know

I read about that manga, well... basically it was like Walter's story on how his join Hellsing. I could have read it wrong though, but I would like this see a translation cause it feature young Walter. He was just so cute when he was younger. :3 Also cause, well, it's more Hellsing and it probably has more info too. n_n

Anna_Chan
05-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Personally, I think if they maade a ive-Action versin of Hellsing they'd mess it up... It's better as an Anime...

Hikaru_Ayanami
05-04-2004, 11:37 PM
well either way they should make more of Hellsing i know there is the manga. but i like watching lol.

Anna_Chan
05-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Well, I hope there'll be more of it in Anime form! ^.^

Mud
05-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Well, I hope there'll be more of it in Anime form! ^.^

From the rumors that I heard they are working on a OAV called Psalms of Darkness. Plus Dark Horse is bring over the first set of Manga, vol. 1 and 2 are out and are very good. You have the manga that happens during WW2 that will be brought over. I just can't wait though!!