http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v87/heerosangel/MUNCH_RINOA4_medium.jpg

Limeyaku
04-28-2004, 08:25 PM
can anyone make one for me?

wow. talk about whore-ing it up. XD

>_> ...

i want it.

are you sure thats not a fan-made picture though? i dont think anyone on here has seen that yet or anything official about it. o.o it doesnt really look kingdom-heartish either. o_O unless theyre making this one more realisticlike...( the last one seemed a lot more cartoony imo anyways) and a lot...more...skanky. than usual KH costumes. o.o

HAHHA i guess thats one way to stop ( or at least minimize ) the flood of rinoa cosplayers. ^_^;;; for this version anwyays.

can i ask where you found that?

Lorelei
04-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Its fanart by a graphics artist. Its not real, last time I checked. Really good fanart. But I like it, even though it totally butchers the idea for Kingdom Hearts. Maybe Rinoa's been playin' a bit too much FFX-2...

Generally, I like it, though. If I ever make it, I'd swap the tube top for a longer tank top. IMO, Rinoa wasn't that much of a slut. But then again, Yuna did a 360, so what's stoppin' Rinoa?

Limeyaku
04-28-2004, 09:22 PM
imo no FF girls are 'sluts'. >_< it's such a derogatory term that's being thrown around WAY too much nowadays. it really erks me especially when people refer to Teen-rated game characters as 'sluts' or 'whores'. unless you're playing some whacked out bootlegged hentai game, i guarantee you they're probably not. O_o; clothing doesn't necessarily say anything about a person. otherwise i'd be superslut too having cosplayed X-2 rikku, right? xD

rinoa was always happy-go-lucky-carfree. i dont think she'd care about what she wore. *shrugs* XD

anyways, i still love the design. *_* i wanna see more of his work.

Lynzie
04-28-2004, 10:33 PM
I think it's an awesome design, but I'm not sure I'd want to cosplay someone from fanart. ^^ I've got so many official art costumes on my list that it seems silly! ... To me, anyway. ^^

Chanté
04-28-2004, 10:42 PM
Hey hey, I think that's an awesome design. *_*

Angelwing
04-28-2004, 11:05 PM
I love the design although it is a little revealing. I think Sana-chan already cosplayed this.

Yuna
04-28-2004, 11:06 PM
Sana-chan as made that outfit =D It's spiffy.

Chibi Yunie
04-28-2004, 11:14 PM
imo no FF girls are 'sluts'. >_< it's such a derogatory term that's being thrown around WAY too much nowadays. it really erks me especially when people refer to Teen-rated game characters as 'sluts' or 'whores'. unless you're playing some whacked out bootlegged hentai game, i guarantee you they're probably not. O_o; clothing doesn't necessarily say anything about a person. otherwise i'd be superslut too having cosplayed X-2 rikku, right? xD

rinoa was always happy-go-lucky-carfree. i dont think she'd care about what she wore. *shrugs* XD

anyways, i still love the design. *_* i wanna see more of his work.

Thank you, thank you! Someone had to say it. I agree completely. I often dress scantily but I haven't even kissed anyone yet. So there's no way I can be a whore. Ah, it's just clothing, just something to cover our bodies.

I LOOOOOVE that fan art CG..if only it were official. Such nice work.

Niko
04-29-2004, 02:16 AM
rant/

Any game that has a massage mini-game, orange fishnet thigh-highs (gambler anyone?), and a sequence involving all of the females prancing around in bikinis is not a real Final Fantasy game. Final Fantasy is a series that will always be the best in RPGaming. Each game sets a new standard in a genre that seems, at times, to have nothing new left to explore.

Sure the characters can be sexy. I mean look at Tifa. She was sexy. And yet, one was not immediately inclined to call her a slut. Or Edea, who showed quite a bit of boob. But still she retained her dignity.

I like to ignore that ffx2 happened. Final Fantasies are just that, final. They don't have sequels.

I don't lose any respect for you if you make the costumes, the game was a cosplayers dream. But it was just that, fan service. You can't blame a girl for wanting to make a cute, sexy costume. But Rinoa would never have dressed like that. Neither would Yuna.

/rant

Chibi Yunie
04-29-2004, 12:13 PM
Well. Who's the say what the character would or would not wear? ^^ It's only speculation based on their personalities in 8 and 10. And, besides, Yuna obviously did wear skimpy stuff...and in an interview the reason is because she wants to give herself a new image and try out new things in life..*shrug*

Yes, it is a cosplayer's dream, and it does have a lot of fan service..but..I do think there's much more to it than that. ^^ That's just me, though. I think it's still a Final Fantasy game..a bit different than the usual game in this series, but still fine! They were playing around and wanted to do something fun..and I think that's just fine. :bigtu:

KakashisAngel
04-29-2004, 12:52 PM
yes but is there anyone who can make the costume for me?

JennMidori
04-29-2004, 01:03 PM
I posted info on the guy who made the fanart in another thread. Since this thread has been posted like three times, in different sections of the forum... could we possibly get them combined by a moderator?

Also, if you're looking to commission something, you ought to check out the new "classifieds" area of the site. The forums are generally for discussion and help with making your own costume, not soliciting costumers or customers. (Except for the spam board.)

Xanthe Kelsylva
04-29-2004, 01:18 PM
You know what though? If you want a Final Fantasy girl with lots of costumes that are actually in a REAL Final Fantasy game, try Lenna. Her Amano-style dress is beautiful, and she has just as many class changes and costumes as the x-2 girls. She's not as flashy because it was a 16-bit game, but that just leaves her outfits open for more interpretation and creativity. And there's so many possibilities, and if you want cute, try dancer Lenna. Even if Lenna is a little SNES sprite, she's adorable with her pink hair AND she's a princess and did I mention that her outfits are official and not from some sequel? I'm working on Celes right now, but I think I'll do Lenna next (possibly dancer Lenna). I mean, how can I resist being a pink-haired princess dressed up like a dancer?

Not that there's anything at all wrong with the x-2 costumes or the Rinoa fan art, I just think people overlook FF5 way too much when it comes to cosplaying. I would love to get together an FF5 cosplay group sometime. I mean, the girls outnumber the guys which means you can drive "Bartz" crazy, all three girls in the group are princesses, and there's a huge number of costumes. Why does everyone go for some cheap sequel instead of FF5? With FF5 you can look cute *and* get a huge amount of respect from hard-core Final Fantasy fans.

Shun
04-29-2004, 01:20 PM
yes but is there anyone who can make the costume for me?
It all depends on when you need it by. I know a girl who's pretty good at making costumes and she might be able to help you out. if youd like, message me on any of these and i'll see what i can do for you^^:
AIM: ShunKinshisareru
MSN:Tenchi_muyo65@hotmail.com
Yahoo:Kakarrot3_16

Xanthe Kelsylva
04-29-2004, 05:47 PM
BTW, forget what I said about making a dancer Lenna costume. I already have a dress that looks like dancer Lenna. I found it at a second hand store three years ago and it's so close to her dancer dress I'm wondering if it wasn't originally made for a cosplay. So now all I need is the pink wig and a flower for my hair.

Sorry for getting off topic like that...

Oshi
04-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Sana-chan as made that outfit =D It's spiffy.
As far as I've heard, the artist of that CG made the model after seeing Sana-chan's outfit. Although, it could very well be the other way around :X
We won't know unless we hear from Sana-chan herself... >.>

Lorelei
04-29-2004, 08:24 PM

Nah, don't get me wrong, I agree, but to me 'slut' is the just the common word I DO throw around. In my school there seriously are 13 year old prostitutes. The way they dress is remiscent of the costumes. I love the costume designs. Its just when I see a costume, I tend to think, "wow, they have great personality, but they dress like Laina/Jessie/Christina".

I just don't like the whole redesigning thing to make them skimpier than they already were. I mean, Rinoa wore a tank top and long shorts. She was pretty conservative. For characters to do a random clothes alteration to make it more 'trendy' or 'cosplayer-bait', it bothers me. I love the costumes, but the thought behind it bother me.

KakashisAngel
04-29-2004, 08:47 PM
i still want to find someone to make it for me*sighs*i dress in black pants and shirts i hardly wear dresses ya can say im a tomboy*nods*i just feel more comfy in pants most of the time.....

Chanté
04-29-2004, 09:30 PM
Look at post #15, someone is offering to make it for you ^^;

sheepsarai
04-29-2004, 10:23 PM
so what if x-2 was a sequal? x left us wanting more and x2 helped fill that! I have all the respect in the world for people who cosplay from 5 aswell, those are some neat outfits but personally i cosplay from x2 because i identify better with rikku then iw ould with faris and reina. I do have like 4 x2 costumes planned but i also have a rydia costume idea stuck in my head so some of us i think are all over the place and i think its great. i think the new rinoa design is down right perdy, it may be alittle oput of character but shes nly what 17 in ff8? now, im 16 and im not even wearing the same clothes that i wore last year so i could understand it, besides it is just fan art we dont have to go inot uproar about skimpy outfits and fan service. The rinoa costume is pretty, x2 may be a sequal but is nothing so skoff at i think way too many people passed up x2 because it was alittle different but thats what makes final fantasy great each game is different its the series that revolutionized rpgs and they have to take some chances with it otherwise it wouldnt remain as ground breaking as it is. None of these characters are sluts a character cant be a lsut by its outfits. Sometimes girls just want to feel pretty and look pretty and some of thsoe pretty clothes are alittle skimpy but its still fun. In closure, fan art of rinoa -cool yet alittle out of character but allowable for her age, and x2 - good sequal and fun to cosplay from, helps wrap up the story. and thats my feelings on that matter.

Chibi Yunie
04-30-2004, 12:08 AM
so what if x-2 was a sequal? x left us wanting more and x2 helped fill that! I have all the respect in the world for people who cosplay from 5 aswell, those are some neat outfits but personally i cosplay from x2 because i identify better with rikku then iw ould with faris and reina. I do have like 4 x2 costumes planned but i also have a rydia costume idea stuck in my head so some of us i think are all over the place and i think its great. i think the new rinoa design is down right perdy, it may be alittle oput of character but shes nly what 17 in ff8? now, im 16 and im not even wearing the same clothes that i wore last year so i could understand it, besides it is just fan art we dont have to go inot uproar about skimpy outfits and fan service. The rinoa costume is pretty, x2 may be a sequal but is nothing so skoff at i think way too many people passed up x2 because it was alittle different but thats what makes final fantasy great each game is different its the series that revolutionized rpgs and they have to take some chances with it otherwise it wouldnt remain as ground breaking as it is. None of these characters are sluts a character cant be a lsut by its outfits. Sometimes girls just want to feel pretty and look pretty and some of thsoe pretty clothes are alittle skimpy but its still fun. In closure, fan art of rinoa -cool yet alittle out of character but allowable for her age, and x2 - good sequal and fun to cosplay from, helps wrap up the story. and thats my feelings on that matter.

YAY! *claps* :sunny:

Xanthe Kelsylva
04-30-2004, 11:37 AM
i think the new rinoa design is down right perdy, it may be alittle oput of character but shes nly what 17 in ff8? now, im 16 and im not even wearing the same clothes that i wore last year so i could understand it, besides it is just fan art we dont have to go inot uproar about skimpy outfits and fan service. The rinoa costume is pretty.

And Rinoa is also an imaginary character. She can wear whatever you want her to. lol, it seems like people get so wrapped up in what's "in character" that they forget that they're just that-- characters. It's like writing fanfiction, something may seem out of character, but who's to say it couldn't happen, right? I mean, one time I was inspired to write a long FF8 fanfic (novel length in fact) that was primarily based on dares from National Novel Writing Month. The majority of that novel was stupid, slightly out of character stuff but the point was that I was inspired to write it and it was funny. And the FF8 characters sort of became "adopted characters" for me- I couldn't mess around with them the way I do with my original characters, but for the two weeks I was writing that novel, they were my characters. And in the novel, they wore clothes that never appeared in the game. For example, there's one part where it's spirit week at Balamb Garden (heehee, spirit week was my favorite thing in high school). One of the days is denim and leather day, so Quistis actually wears "an impulse buy at a BDSM shop". And I did some quick illustrations for the novel, so there is a picture of Quistis wearing this bondage leather thing. Which brings us back to the original point: the characters can wear whatever you want. I wouldn't go cosplaying as that picture of Quistis though, because no one else would get the joke. What's even funnier is some of the stuff that Squall wears in the novel-- a NaNoWriMo t-shirt, a t-shirt that says "Psycho Bitch", a Firion cosplay, Moogle boxers with no pants over them, all sorts of stuff that only makes sense in the story. It's "out of character", but the point of that wasn't to be in character. And that's true of a lot of things.

As for fan service and stuff, clothes are a subjective thing like any art form. People could go on forever arguing about what's skimpy and what's slutty and what's pretty, but it doesn't matter because it's all opinion-based. Just like fanfics-- it's subjective whether it's funny or just stupid.

ChicoChan
04-30-2004, 11:46 AM
rant/

Any game that has a massage mini-game, orange fishnet thigh-highs (gambler anyone?), and a sequence involving all of the females prancing around in bikinis is not a real Final Fantasy game. Final Fantasy is a series that will always be the best in RPGaming. Each game sets a new standard in a genre that seems, at times, to have nothing new left to explore.

Sure the characters can be sexy. I mean look at Tifa. She was sexy. And yet, one was not immediately inclined to call her a slut. Or Edea, who showed quite a bit of boob. But still she retained her dignity.

I like to ignore that ffx2 happened. Final Fantasies are just that, final. They don't have sequels.

I don't lose any respect for you if you make the costumes, the game was a cosplayers dream. But it was just that, fan service. You can't blame a girl for wanting to make a cute, sexy costume. But Rinoa would never have dressed like that. Neither would Yuna.

/rant

I think it was much more than fan service there was alot to that game!
DoA beach volleyball is fanservice.....i personally couldn't wait for FFx-2 because i needed a happy ending ^^

but anyways i think KakashisAngel's question has not been answered and this thread is going off topic :D I'd be happy to make it for yah, i do commissions, you can visit my website at http://www.kawaiichiko.com
Aim:hyperash4
Email:chico_chan@keromail.com
just tell me when you need it and what price you were thinkin ^_~

Xanthe Kelsylva
04-30-2004, 12:32 PM
I still mostly agree with Niko on the subject of x-2, and I think that happy endings aren't necessary in Final Fantasy games. In fact, bitter-sweet endings are an old part of the series. I mean, look at Kain at the end of FF4. He's separated from his best friend and has so much trouble coming to terms with what he did that he doesn't even go to Cecil's wedding :( Not only is that part sad, it leaves it way open for a sequel about Kain. But he doesn't go prancing around in orange fishnets because the ending left it so open. But now that I think about it, it would be hilarious to see a spoof of x-2 entitled "Final Fantasy IV-2" in which Kain and two others characters... say, Edge and Yang, prance around in all sorts of different outfits and give the male cosplayers more costumes. Hey, they could even have a mini-game where they give Cecil a massage! LMAO. Hmm... I think I'll draw pictures of Kain cross-dressing as the X-2 girls. That would be hilarious.

Yeah, that was getting way off topic. But do you get what I'm saying?

odango-mango
04-30-2004, 01:56 PM
wow that's a hot outfit! I think i'm going to make one too :D

Kairi G
04-30-2004, 03:42 PM
yeah its definaltly awesome! i loves it soooo much! i would definatly consider making one! i like how it incorporates aspects of her original outfit into a new and different design. that was something that i liked about both the KH designs and the X-2 dresspheres because they retained signature elements of the original design in an updated and almost completly different design. once again, i absolutly adore this design, whether it is official or not.

odango-mango
04-30-2004, 04:17 PM
is this the only picture there is? i wonder what the back looks like but guess i'll just wing it^^

Limeyaku
04-30-2004, 04:32 PM
wing it is right. xD pm me, odango.

Yuna
04-30-2004, 04:44 PM
Dude, what does it matter if you think FFX-2 should have been made or not. Square thought it fit to make, so they did. There's nothing you can do about it to change the fact that they made a sequeal to one of the most popular FF's ever, so why bitch? Waist of time and energy that could be used for cosplay, or cooking.

This design isn't an official design. A fan made it. So don't go around throwing hits at Square for "slutting up" their girls. They had nothing to do with it. FAN MADE.

This thread isn't to discuss the legistics of modern Square character designs and the validity of a sequal to an FF. This is a thread to talk about a fan made design of a character that looks very very spiffy. If you want to bitch and moan about it, take it to the game forum, where you'll most likly have a slew of people who agree with you. Costume discussion forums are for just that. This is the forujm for FF costume discussion, so you're going to get a lot of people that want to make the costume. They covet they make, if you don't want to make it, that's fine, but you don't need to go bashing modern Square tactics in captivation a new audience, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread. With all that being said, please remain on topic.

Oshi: Sana made her costume of that design. That fan made CG was out before she completed her costume.

Sana-chan
04-30-2004, 05:11 PM
I made it based off of Dion's design ^_^. only thing changed was the sleeves. Other than that it's based off of his fanwork. I thought it was a very cute design, although it does show some skin, but who cares really lol. I actually had it done back in January, but haven't really worn it anywhere. You can see pics of it in my gallery in the in-progress section.

Bobbi
04-30-2004, 11:57 PM
I love the design so much! ^^ I would make one, but make the top less revealing... (or just come up with an entierly different design all together). It reminds me more of what Rinoa would look like in the Gunner dressphere than Kingdom Hearts. But oh well. ^^

odango-mango
05-01-2004, 01:49 AM
i just went out and bought some fabric! I'm so excited to start working on this.

Sana-chan
05-01-2004, 10:14 AM
I just slapped KH infront of it for lack of anything better to say lol.

Waa now everyone's making it -_-

Limeyaku
05-01-2004, 05:13 PM
bandwagonning is FUN! -_-;

i do really like the design and had every intent on making it but..eh...now i think... not so much. feh.

Yuna- sequeal and forujm should be noted as the best typo words. xD they sound kinda....dutch. or something. XD forujm..hehhehekkeke *is far too easily amused after a long day at work*

Yuna
05-03-2004, 01:51 AM
that's just cause I'm lame and type too fast. I always trip over my fingers. Go me, I rule. -_-;

Seig Warheit
05-03-2004, 05:52 PM
I love the design so much! ^^ I would make one, but make the top less revealing... (or just come up with an entierly different design all together). It reminds me more of what Rinoa would look like in the Gunner dressphere than Kingdom Hearts. But oh well. ^^
Awwww..... That's probably the best part of the whole costume! j/k! I kid but seriously that make Rinoa look UBER hot. Man! *tries to imagine Quistis and Selphie with an X-2 makeover* :drool: What about a Squall makeover like they sort of altered Tidus' outfit to make Shuyin? Ya know?! That'd be a cool costume... Man we got to get ahold of this guy and ask to see more....

odango-mango
05-03-2004, 08:11 PM
I wuv yours Sana-chan!
I hope my turns out okay ^^;;; I can't wait to work on the wig for this.
I'm almost done sewing the top and it's lookin really sexay i used a pleather trim for it.

Tevina
05-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Wow that costume r0xers. But somehow I don't really see that as Rinoa..XD I think it's just me. lol

HybridTwist
05-08-2004, 06:12 PM
rant/

/rant

Ouch!!! That's harsh.

Bobbi
05-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Awwww..... That's probably the best part of the whole costume! j/k!

Eh it just wouldn't look flattering on me. I don't think anyone wants to see my fat stomach in a skimpy costume. =P Granted it's very cute and sexy but it wouldn't look too great on me. If I were to do something like that, I'd modify the top to make it show less of my problem areas. ^^

Seig Warheit
05-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Eh it just wouldn't look flattering on me. I don't think anyone wants to see my fat stomach in a skimpy costume. =P Granted it's very cute and sexy but it wouldn't look too great on me. If I were to do something like that, I'd modify the top to make it show less of my problem areas. ^^

Gotcha. Completely understandable.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-11-2004, 10:53 AM
I actually made a KH Rinoa too. It may be a little more KH-ish, seeing as it's a little less revealing, based on what people have said about Rinoa's "character". Not to say it's better, I actually like the graphic artist/sana-chan's much much more than I like mine. In fact, I'd rather make that one than mine. ^^;; Anyway! I made this back sometime last year, because I was playing Rinoa in an AU RP, and that's what she wore as a sorceress. Keep in mind it's MUCH simpler, and the CG is only to show the colors. Someone actually mentioned she looked like Yuna o_O But I suppose that's the sleeves or something. And... the art quality is bad. Like I said, I did this a year ago.
Linkage: http://www.deviantart.com/view/3589016/

Chibi Yunie
05-11-2004, 04:16 PM
That's pretty cool! And the sleeves are Yuna-esque. ^_^ Hehe

Miyavi
05-12-2004, 04:30 PM
That otfit is HOT! Well it would be pritty easy if you can pice it together

itoman
05-14-2004, 04:16 AM
Wow! That's lovely. I din't know she was in Kingdom Hearts.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-14-2004, 02:58 PM
She wasn't. That was a CG art by a fan. ^_^

MemoriesofYuna
10-02-2004, 10:52 PM
Personally i love that thing. once i get all of my wonderful Yuna's out of the way then maybe one day. ^^ -Aseret Yuna

Yunalesca
10-02-2004, 10:55 PM
A rinoa I actually like. Cool.

_Mandy_
10-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Heh, my sister actually wants to do this costume. She kinda looks like Rinoa in my opinion too. So, my sister plans on doing all Rinoa's outfits someday (we're having the hardest time finding blue rib knit).

Chibi Plush Toy
10-03-2004, 01:34 PM
whoa fanart...not really Rinoa-ish i hate the hair thats why lol

_Mandy_
10-03-2004, 02:35 PM
M'hm its rather short. I liked Rinoa's long hair. I don't think my sister will be cutting her hair just for the costume though...she'll probably keep it longer.

Yunalesca
10-03-2004, 03:00 PM
Short hair rocks. I love it.

My hair is a mix between Seymour and Yuna and it drives me crazy.

Michi
10-03-2004, 04:01 PM
But MandyChan... That isn't an official outfit. "All of Rinoa's outfits?"... but officially, she only has two. ^^; There could be a million fanart variations. o____o

Yunalesca
10-03-2004, 11:24 PM
If you want it made for you, you should post in the clasifieds

I almost always make from Fanart. It's fun. Besides, without it you wouldn't have LL Lulu (LLLL?) or punk tifa

Maryssa
10-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Hooray for revived old corrected topics.

AngelicHeart
10-07-2004, 05:11 AM
Wow...my god !! :woah:

That design it's really really cool!!!!^__^ A cosplay will be great!! :)

I LOOOOOVE :heart: that design!!! I did't know she was in Kingdom Hearts^__^!!

She is so lovely!*^__^*

Michi
10-07-2004, 05:24 AM
She ISN'T in Kingdom Hearts. It's a fanart. That was already said.

Why can't this just be closed? ;_;

AngelicHeart
10-07-2004, 05:51 AM
ohh!!! :bigcry:
It will be cool if she enter in the KH but it's okay!!!!!^__^

She is so cute in the picture! :bashful:

_Mandy_
10-07-2004, 04:51 PM
But MandyChan... That isn't an official outfit. "All of Rinoa's outfits?"... but officially, she only has two. ^^; There could be a million fanart variations. o____o

Heh...true...just me being vague and not thinking too well. Yeah...there probably are a million fanarts out there. I don't think she'd do all of those, she just really likes that one.

Lady Sephiroth
10-07-2004, 08:00 PM
WHOA!! Thank for posting that pic, !! OMG i have never seen Rinoa like that before....her hair...it's short...her outfit...skanky!! As for making it I will help u out once I figure out fabric material and stuff like that:)

Angel Tifa
10-07-2004, 09:27 PM
can anyone make one for me?

Erm, is this going to be the Rinoa in Kingdom Hearts 2?

Michi
10-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Erm, is this going to be the Rinoa in Kingdom Hearts 2?

No, it's just somebody's fanart. Rinoa hasn't been confirmed for any KH game yet.

Lady Sephiroth
10-08-2004, 01:43 AM
it's pretty darn good fan art....fooled me.

Michi
10-08-2004, 01:21 PM
It's good fanart but it doesn't look very Kingdom Hearts styled to me. Her face is too life like and KH was all cartoony. o_o; But I guess thinking it would be from KH makes sense. Bleh. But if I had to guess I'd say it was a FFVIII-2 design, and then be really disappointed that they made HER chop off her hair too, and for no good reason. XD So I'm glad it's just a fanart.

AngelicHeart
10-08-2004, 01:29 PM
ok...but she is really really cute !!!!!!*^_____^*

Coatri
10-08-2004, 04:13 PM
You know what though? If you want a Final Fantasy girl with lots of costumes that are actually in a REAL Final Fantasy game, try Lenna. Her Amano-style dress is beautiful, and she has just as many class changes and costumes as the x-2 girls. She's not as flashy because it was a 16-bit game, but that just leaves her outfits open for more interpretation and creativity. And there's so many possibilities, and if you want cute, try dancer Lenna. Even if Lenna is a little SNES sprite, she's adorable with her pink hair AND she's a princess and did I mention that her outfits are official and not from some sequel? I'm working on Celes right now, but I think I'll do Lenna next (possibly dancer Lenna). I mean, how can I resist being a pink-haired princess dressed up like a dancer?
w00t! I've never played FFV, but I saw a CG picture of Lenna in her purple dress and I thought it was so gorgeous! SHe has pink hair? THat's so awesome!! But I think I'll do her red hair version ^_^ but anyways, back on topic... eeeee!! that pic of Rinoa is so awesome!! She looks so scandelous there XD I love it, but I'll prolly never cosplay it, my parents would never let me out of the house dressed like that XD XD XD

Yunalesca
10-09-2004, 12:53 AM
If you want boots like that, you'll have to get someone to make BOOTS. As gaiters, hey look relatively easy on a high-arched shoe.

GirlGenChan
10-30-2004, 11:18 AM
RIGHT HAND CORNER OR PICTURE!

Dion Rodgers.

He's a CG artist. It and original design, not legit FF design, and isn't going to be seen in any game anywhere. It looks great, and there's a cosplayer here who's already done the character. When I was sent the pic by a friend I went nuts looking for info on a new game, but there was none.

Look up Dion Rodgers, he has some other great pics, not of this, but of other stuff.

IM me for pics fo her or the cosplayer since for some reason I can't upload the suckers at this time.

Hope I clarified something, if someone hasn't yet.

Michi
10-31-2004, 02:18 PM
There's already a couple of cosplayers on this board that've done the costume already. ^^; And yeah, we've been trying to clarify it's not official but people seem to be missing that. >_>