PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Cosplayers Needed!

East&WestGaijin
04-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Anyone who is cosplaying a character from Guilty Gear X2 our group, the East & West Gaijin, is looking for anyone interested in joining in on this group cosplay. We will be meeting on the Friday of AN. The available characters are:

I-No
Slayer
Ky Kiske
May
Baiken
Faust
Potemkin
Millia Rage
Eddie/Zato-One
Jam Kurodoberi (sp?)
Johnny
Venom Dizzy

And the characters taken are:

Zappa - Konrad
Bridget - Reena
Sol Badguy - Bianco
Chipp Zanuff - Dan
Anji Mito - Kenney
Axl Low - Sarah
Testament - Mike

Go to http://www.sammystudios.com/games/ggx2/characters.htm for more info and IM me or reply in this thread if you're interested.

Vanity Fading
04-28-2004, 08:33 PM
is this for the masquerade/skit? I'll be going as Jam
but I probably won't be wearing Jam on friday

East&WestGaijin
04-29-2004, 12:06 PM
is this for the masquerade/skit? I'll be going as Jam
but I probably won't be wearing Jam on friday

Cool, that's no big deal. We'll be using GG X2 for the skit/masquerade, so we need Friday but it's all good.

Vanity Fading
04-29-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm not sure if I can participate in the masquerade though ;\ I don't know how long I'll be able to stay for saturday @_@ too bad that would have been fun

East&WestGaijin
05-02-2004, 05:53 PM
too bad that would have been fun

Haha, too bad. Maybe we can like re-wear them later or something.

nyamiko_chan
05-03-2004, 01:08 PM
I'll be going as Bridget on Saturday ..even tho you guys are there Friday and such ^^;; maybe we could get piccies ^o^!

East&WestGaijin
05-03-2004, 05:56 PM
I'll be going as Bridget on Saturday ..even tho you guys are there Friday and such ^^;; maybe we could get piccies ^o^!

We're there all week, we're just doing Guilty Gear and the skit on Friday. But yeah, for sure we can get pictures. Bridget is actually my fav GGX2 char (I should've done him, lol).

MikigamiTokiya
05-10-2004, 09:39 PM
meh I'm gonna be baiken and I have a friend who will be doing faust. I have another masquerade thing I'm working on but it would be cool to come and get photos with you guys ^^

Ryukka
05-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Woo, I'll be doing Millia on Sunday, but I can probably wear her on Friday too, depends on how my plans go.

Vanity Fading
05-12-2004, 03:15 PM
kait! I'll be wearing Jam on saturday but we need to take pics together!! -cling-

Ryukka
05-12-2004, 05:05 PM
yesss~~ *glomp* I'll see if I can ditch Millia in my friend's room or something and get changed halfway through the day for pictures >B mwaha

Vanity Fading
05-12-2004, 07:06 PM
wooo! you better! XP

Ryukka
05-12-2004, 09:20 PM
XD Yes Ma'am

nyamiko_chan
05-13-2004, 01:43 PM
I won't have bridget anymore, prolly make him after AN, seeing I just found out how hard it is to not have a proper patterns X_X;;
Just Momiji and Kiba now =P

Vanity Fading
05-13-2004, 09:08 PM
awwwwwwwww n.n; I really wanted to get pics of us together in those costumes at AN.. guess that'll have to wait for another time XP~

East&WestGaijin
05-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Okay, as a change of plans I will actually be cosplaying as Zappa on Saturday - so I will be willing to get photos with anyone doing GGX2 on that day. So far we have:

Vanity Fading - Jam - Saturday
Ryukka - Millia - Maybe Saturday

Baiken - Saturday
Faust - Saturday

My group will still be cosplaying everybody I listed above, on Saturday respectively. If anyone's interested in the masquerade it would be important for us to get talking soon as we're less than a week away.

Does anyone have any ideas for a place to meet for a photoshoot with Vanity, Baiken and Faust and maybe Ryukka on the Saturday?

Add me on MSN at konradbongard@hotmail.com or reply this thread if you'd like to speak further.

MikigamiTokiya
05-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Allrighty all schedueled for sat at 4 in front of the renaissance hotel. Hope to see all of you guys there and take lots of pics and such

Ryukka
05-20-2004, 02:55 PM
That should be okay for me ^_^

-_-; I might not have a wig though, 'cause mine's uber messed up and I don't think I'll have enough time to fix it up.. I still have to do the last little bit of detail on somethings.

Vanity Fading
05-20-2004, 03:16 PM
same here^^

East&WestGaijin
05-20-2004, 04:02 PM
Allrighty all schedueled for sat at 4 in front of the renaissance hotel. Hope to see all of you guys there and take lots of pics and such

Note the Hotel is like a 5-10 min. walk from the TCC, but we choose this location to simplify things. I hope to see you all there.

East&WestGaijin
05-24-2004, 01:28 AM
Hey the Guilty Gear Photoshoot was a complete success, thanks to those who did show up on part of the East & West Gaijin!