PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew at AnimeNEXT?

Mew_Pudding
04-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Hi all,
I`m cosplaying Mew Pudding at AnimeNEXT. (Waitress and Battle) You may have seen me at AnimeBoston. ^^ I was wondering if there are any other people who wanted to cosplay Mews who are going so we could have a group! =D

Mew_Pudding
04-28-2004, 08:33 PM
By the way, I probly shoulda put this before but, we have a Battle Retasu and a Battle Minto as well. ^^

Flippy
05-02-2004, 10:43 PM
No but the series is really cute...are you going in the fighting outfit or the cafe one...then I'll know what to look for at the con....Hope you find a group :jjacks:

Mew_Pudding
05-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Thankies, I`m going to bring them both. ^^ I can probably go on Friday and Saturday so, Waitress on Friday and Battle on Saturday. ^^

XShuichiX
05-03-2004, 06:55 PM
hio! im not cosplaying tokyo mew mew but my little cousin is. she is doing that purple girl( sorry i dont know her name. i know lettuce, ichigo, pudding, mint and thats it XD) woooosh! her brother is the only in my little group of anime fans that likes pudding. she is okay but lettuce is my favorite.

Mew_Pudding
05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Yay! I`ll make sure to look for her! Teh purple one is Zakuro. ^^;

XShuichiX
05-07-2004, 05:28 PM
oh yeah! thats her name! i knew it started with "Z" XD

DemonSquirrel
05-08-2004, 10:34 AM
my friend is also planning to cosplay as pudding. i dont know exactly what days she is planning on going, but i felt i should mention it.

Mew_Pudding
05-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Oo, do you know which costume she`s doing?

Poisonous Intent
05-08-2004, 04:59 PM
my friend aya-chan, is going as mew ringo or mew beri. I'm not totally sure, what day since she's wearing a ceres (sunday) and princess jupiter (saturday). Lol I love Pudding! ^_^ I loved your skit at AB by the way.

DemonSquirrel
05-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Oo, do you know which costume she`s doing?

i have no idea. i know not much on tokyo mew mew, but she mentioned a yellow monkey....

XShuichiX
05-09-2004, 07:20 AM
my friend aya-chan, is going as mew ringo or mew beri. I'm not totally sure, what day since she's wearing a ceres (sunday) and princess jupiter (saturday). Lol I love Pudding! ^_^ I loved your skit at AB by the way.

is beri not the bunny girl? i think i read her in my Nakayoshi. she is being ceres from ceres or someone else? im not to avid on collecting this series but i still like it. i only have vol. 1-2 waiting for new three and i have vol. 1 of dvd.

Mew_Pudding
05-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Yay!! A Berri, or Ringo! =D Berri is half cat and half bunny. ^_^ We`ll have to have a photo thingey. ._.;;; I`m hoping to make my friends who go as Zakuro and Keichiro come to the con too. But, I don`t think they can. ;_; And thank you for the compliment on our skit! =D

XShuichiX
05-09-2004, 09:37 AM
ah. i see. half cat half bunny. i only read volumes 1-4 borrowed from my cousin and i buy Nakayoshi from Kinokuniya which has some Tokyo mew mew in it. is it still running in Japan?

Poisonous Intent
05-09-2004, 10:24 AM
is beri not the bunny girl? i think i read her in my Nakayoshi. she is being ceres from ceres or someone else? im not to avid on collecting this series but i still like it. i only have vol. 1-2 waiting for new three and i have vol. 1 of dvd.

yeah, she's being ceres from ayashi no ceres (ceres celestial legend). Anyway she's leaning more towards ringo.. I wish I could cos beri but i have too many cos plans and promised to do parakiss and pretear.

Mew_Pudding
05-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Nope, the series ended in April 2004 of Nakayoshi. And they never made Tokyo Mew Mew Ala Mode into an anime. *whimper* And seeing a Ringo of Berri would be awesome! =D There was 1 Ichigo and 1 Mint at Anime Boston and then just me and my Zakuro friend... >.<

XShuichiX
05-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Nope, the series ended in April 2004 of Nakayoshi. And they never made Tokyo Mew Mew Ala Mode into an anime. *whimper* And seeing a Ringo of Berri would be awesome! =D There was 1 Ichigo and 1 Mint at Anime Boston and then just me and my Zakuro friend... >.<

thats the nakayoshi volume i have. i didnt get may's issue yet so i didnt know. heh. how long is the anime series? looks like theres going to be alot of tokyo mew mew cosplayers here...

Mew_Pudding
05-15-2004, 12:05 PM
I believe that there`s fifty sumthin` episodes. I`ve seen almost all of them, in raw Japanese. ^_^;;; And in the manga, there`s 7 volumes of Tokyo Mew Mew and 2 volumes of Mew Mew Ala Mode.

Mew_Pudding
05-22-2004, 03:03 PM
Whoo! Our TMM group thats going with me is complete! It consists of
Me: Waitress Pudding (Friday) and Battle Pudding (Saturday)
Minto 1
Minto 2
Retasu

We`ve got our skit all set already too! I was wondering, are any of the other Mew cosplayers being in the masquerade? n.n

Shinigami_Mimi
05-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Wow! I'm gonna so look foreward to seeing you guys. ^^ I want a pic of the group. Lol. Can't wait to see the skit you have for Sat. night. XD

Mew_Pudding
05-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Thank yuuu!! n.n I hope the other girl`s costume`s are coming out okay. o.o; *Thud* Were planning on all singing a Karaoke on Friday too. n.n Koi Wa Ala Mode if I can get it kareoke-fied. =D But, the masquerade is going to be really fun. I`m so happy people are actuall yexcited to see us. n.n

MagiusT
06-15-2004, 03:44 AM
Just noticed this thread. I'm planning to bring my Blue Knight with me. I'm leaning towards wearing it Saturday sometime.

XShuichiX
06-15-2004, 12:03 PM
well it looks like my cousin wont be cosplaying as Zakuro. she will be being Black Cat from the end of one of the volumes. dunno if she can make it in time >.>

Mew_Pudding
06-15-2004, 07:09 PM
Blue Knight Yaaaaay! I`ll be Battle Pudding all day Saturday, except 3:30 to 5:00 (Kenshin Cosplay Group) so, don`t show up then. o.o; =D

No Zakuro? ;_; Oh well. >.< A Tokyo Black Cat Girl is fun too!

XShuichiX
06-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Blue Knight Yaaaaay! I`ll be Battle Pudding all day Saturday, except 3:30 to 5:00 (Kenshin Cosplay Group) so, don`t show up then. o.o; =D

No Zakuro? ;_; Oh well. >.< A Tokyo Black Cat Girl is fun too!

ok. ill tell her that black cat girl is fine. by the way, what volume was it in? i cant wait to see all the tokyo mew mew cosplayers! X3

Mew_Pudding
06-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Voluuumeee....4! XD Can`t wait to see her! It`s gonna be so much fun!!

XShuichiX
06-15-2004, 07:42 PM
XD ok volume four i shall reread then! yes she looks younger than her actual age though ^^; see you soon( this weekend..wow..o_O)

Mew_Pudding
06-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Yeah! ^.^ Whee...so close. ^___^ *spazz*

Poisonous Intent
06-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Mew Beri! <---me

Mew_Pudding
06-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Yaaaay! A Berri! *Dances* ^.^ We have to get piccy`s together! (Your gonna be at the Kenshin group thing too right? o.O; )