PDA

View Full Version : aa megami sama

nekochan
11-20-2002, 09:49 PM
i didn't really understand the whole "tree" thing!! can someone help me out a little? don't tell me everything but enough to help me figure it out ^^ thank you!!

chibi-dj
11-24-2002, 01:17 PM
from the movie? i think iz a tree of life, slowly letting out energy to let the human race evolve at a "natural" rate. kinda keeps things in line........i guess......anyone else?
<cricket>
hello? >.>
<.<
<cricket> <cricket>
...hello?...........
-_-*

SleepingKirby
11-24-2002, 05:30 PM
Which tree? The one in the series or the on in movie?

Movie: The tree was the physical manifestation of the goddess fate system of ( I know I'm gonna spell this wrong. Someone who's an norse mythology expert correct me.) Illggarriddas. It not only controlls fate and the balance of nature, but also gives/controls the power of the gods above.

It was eventually destroyed and all things in the world was about to run amock but Belldandy, Urd and Skuld was about to rewrite the program from Celestine's virus. (Coro di Dea Canta!!!)

Series: It was the seal of their promise and Belldandy's sin, as well as the seal of Keiichi's memories of the past that Belldandy and Keiichi shared when they were litle.

nekochan
11-25-2002, 09:58 PM
whoa! thank you!! hehe.. yeah i was watching the movie and my best friend didn't know either.. i kept bugging her tho -__- hehe but yes now i know ^^