PDA

View Full Version : What time are you getting to AMA

KawaiiSango
04-29-2004, 07:35 PM
undefined
What time Friday or Thursday are you getting to AMA cuz i live close by don't want to be late for anything :heart:

dizzylizzy
04-29-2004, 08:10 PM
woooooooooo thursday!!!!!!!! dunno exactly what time. i can only guess after everyone gets home from work... 6 ish... then drive... lol

NekoZidane
04-30-2004, 12:56 AM
Myself and a few others should be getting there at about 12:00 to 1:00pm on Thursday so I can relax and explore the hotel before the deluge of otaku.

Giant Alucard
04-30-2004, 12:39 PM
hopefully my group will arrive around noon on friday..... thats the hope at least.

NixKlouD
04-30-2004, 06:19 PM
Hopefully my buddies and I can skip school and go Friday in the early morn. More than likely I'll end up gettin there about 2:50 or so Friday afternoon though... I want con time to be now! lol I'm excited ^^
Take Care,
-Nix```

KawaiiSango
04-30-2004, 08:33 PM
the dealers room hours
Frday1PM - 7PM
Saturday10AM - 6:30PM
Sunday10AM - 3PM
ill get there @ like 11 just a excuse to get out of school early hehehe ^_^

Flute
04-30-2004, 08:40 PM
I hope to get there around noon-ish on Friday but I'm bad with directions so I might be later. ^^;;

Midknight
04-30-2004, 09:42 PM
I hope to be there sometime on Thursday afternoon.

ainslye
04-30-2004, 10:39 PM
Thurrrsssday. Like Lizzy said, since we're driving together. Obviously I'll be there when she gets there... or vice versa since it's my car.. muahahaha. a-hem. yeah.

Stueypark
04-30-2004, 11:43 PM
I haven't even started working yet and I've been given that friday off... gotta love the government.

I'm arriving whenever lizzy and ainslye do... right?

ainslye
05-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Yup, Stu, you're our captive-- I mean... you're in our carpool. ^^

streetz8921
05-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Wendsday at 4:00 AM

Tora
05-02-2004, 01:24 AM
Thursday ^_^ We'll probably shoot for like, 2 or 3, but end up there that evening.

Who knows though. Either way I like getting there the day before. Like NekoZidane said, scout it out before the con starts. ^_~ Practice my Agent habits too....

Reiko
05-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Thursday ^_^ We'll probably shoot for like, 2 or 3, but end up there that evening.

Who knows though. Either way I like getting there the day before. Like NekoZidane said, scout it out before the con starts. ^_~ Practice my Agent habits too....

hehe yes thursday must scout out before hand

makotohanabi
05-04-2004, 11:27 PM
I'll be there sometime around 9, 10 pm thursday, depending on traffic and when we leave.

dollssoulkirie
05-05-2004, 07:42 PM
I want to go to AMA, but don't have a ride and place to stay if I did. I orginally have Thursday to Sunday off from work, because I was planning to go to AZ, but because of stupid friends, I want to stray away from him if possible. :P Looks like I have to decide on AMA or AZ soon. Or else I'm going to be bored out of my mind if I don't go to either of them.

Shastar
05-05-2004, 08:38 PM
I want to go to AMA, but don't have a ride and place to stay if I did. I orginally have Thursday to Sunday off from work, because I was planning to go to AZ, but because of stupid friends, I want to stray away from him if possible. :P Looks like I have to decide on AMA or AZ soon. Or else I'm going to be bored out of my mind if I don't go to either of them.

Well, where you located at? maybe someone can carpool you.

and as for me, I'll be there sometime thursday to help set up *grumbles something about the negative side of being on staff*

Dan

UnwantedKikyo
05-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Yesh imma get there thurs....whenever the agents...well more like nekozidane...decide to show up ^.^ then I will drive there since I live like 10 mins away? if that....lolz I love this con. ^_^

dizzylizzy
05-06-2004, 05:34 PM
and as for me, I'll be there sometime thursday to help set up *grumbles something about the negative side of being on staff*

Dan

but without staff, there would be no con. i thank you for that. ^^

UnwantedKikyo
05-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Yesh I do thank you too!!! ^_^

madhatterr104
05-07-2004, 07:08 PM
i shall be there..uhhh at..ummm...3ish friday >>....stupid english class ><

dollssoulkirie
05-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Well, where you located at? maybe someone can carpool you.

Dan

I'm currently at Portsmouth over in Virginia.

Have fun with setup, Dan. Or at least try to have fun.

DJReznorX
05-09-2004, 08:07 AM
I'll be hauling major arse from Roanoke around 6pm, getting into Richmond with the RoAnime Vice-President around 8-8:30pm Thursday night. (I drive FAST!)

Me, I've gotta unload two full computers (Full and Mid-tower) two monitors, networking gear (24-port switch, Wireless Access Point and Signal Booster unit and Wireless Bridge), Army helmet (Don't ask), PS2 and EyeToy, my laptop, as well as some clothes. :)

Also, you read the above lines correct, I'm gonna run my own little Wireless network, mostly to link all of my computers down in Main Events to the systems that my ConChair for MAGFest will have by the Dealer's Room. Everyone with a laptop and a card is welcome, just don't let me catch you people doing bad stuff on my network. ^.^ (i.e. pirating software, etc) I'll give BIG props to anyone using a iBook/Powerbook, and I might even broadcast the Saturday night Dance over streaming audio on the wireless. Yes, I'm THAT geek!

Tsumanne
05-16-2004, 10:46 AM
I'll be getting there around 9-10pm Sat night. I work all day Friday and Saturday. I'll just have to figure out lodging when I get there. Just as long as I don't have to pull the ye old sleeping at the rest stop gig again (Otakon 03).

ChiiProductions
05-18-2004, 03:55 PM
I'll be getting there around thrusday in the early afternoon .. So we can fix up the suite before the rest of the group gets there later that night .. See all of you at ama.. Don't forget to stop by plushie con!!!!

chocoborancher
05-18-2004, 04:38 PM
I'll be getting there around thrusday in the early afternoon .. So we can fix up the suite before the rest of the group gets there later that night .. See all of you at ama.. Don't forget to stop by plushie con!!!!

Assuming the tags get printed that is... (currently waiting for my backordered ink to come in stock)... Currently it looks that I won't be making this year... Had too many serious repair expense bills that ate up my convention travel budget (had to cancel Otakon too)

streetz8921
05-25-2004, 08:32 PM
i was supposed to go thurday but now my friend have a soccer game so i wont leave until friday at like 7:00!! I live 50 mins awa ybut still.