PDA

View Full Version : OutlawStar Team?? Please?

DemonMisery
04-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Hi! I'm Gray! I'm new to cosplaying and this year I'm going as Aisha Klan-Klan! I need help starting an Outlaw Star Team. I have no freaking clue what that means but it sounds like fun. Is anyone going to AnimeNext 04 as anyone from Outlaw Star. And someone tell me what the heck a team is!!...please? :devil:

Senko-chan
05-01-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry, I might be going for '05 as someone from outlaw star (most likely Aisha)

marsie
05-01-2004, 08:39 PM

You might want to get in contact with Starwind 824 he is the god of Outlaw Star and will be hosting a photoshoot already. I am assuming you are talking about a photoshoot group/team

Lil
05-02-2004, 11:54 AM
I was in the Outlaw Star group with Starwind last year, but I don't think he and angel wink will be wearing their Gene and Melfina costumes. I'm making some new costumes so I won't be wearing my Suzuka.

TheAnarCHris
05-03-2004, 01:51 PM

You might want to get in contact with Starwind 824 he is the god of Outlaw Star and will be hosting a photoshoot already. I am assuming you are talking about a photoshoot group/team

Shucks m-chan, you're too kind ::blushies:: But LiL hit the nail on the head, I'm not bringing Gene out to play this year, nor will Neoangelwink and her Melfina costume. We're keeping it mostly FF this year, but expect us to bring the costumes out of semi-retirement next year. ^_^=

And dammit. where we all the aisha's last year, it was the only crew member we were missing >_<=

DemonMisery
05-05-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry I was too busy doing absolutely nothing! I didn't even know about cosplay and my best friend went almost every year and didn't tell me!! ::calms:: But I'm not mad...of course not :: plots Steph's demise.::
:devil:

TheAnarCHris
05-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Murder does solve all..but you didnt hear that from me ^_^=.