PDA

View Full Version : hotel room price drop

Yui
04-30-2004, 04:46 PM
This news may be of interest to some people who were on the border of coming or not. (Or those who were trying to stay over til Monday since there is still important stuff going on then.)
New room rates decrease (also some airline discounts):
http://www.pacific-media-expo.com/pmx/hotel.html

(And anyone who -does- have a room already, call in and make sure they know you're with PMX for the revised rate.)

shogun
04-30-2004, 07:27 PM
This news may be of interest to some people who were on the border of coming or not. (Or those who were trying to stay over til Monday since there is still important stuff going on then.)
New room rates decrease (also some airline discounts):
http://www.pacific-media-expo.com/pmx/hotel.html

(And anyone who -does- have a room already, call in and make sure they know you're with PMX for the revised rate.)

To be more specific, once we realized that one of the surrounding hotels was doing a $99 special, we were able to go back to the Hilton and ask them to match it. The rates dropped from $125 per night to $99/night. Just another way that we are trying to watch out for the attendees.

Mike

shogun
05-04-2004, 12:55 AM
To be more specific, once we realized that one of the surrounding hotels was doing a $99 special, we were able to go back to the Hilton and ask them to match it. The rates dropped from $125 per night to $99/night. Just another way that we are trying to watch out for the attendees.

Mike

One other thing I forgot to mention. I am trying to arrange it so that the party wing is connected to the cosplay square. That way people can continuously change in their rooms and just step into the square. Then at night, the parties can rage while people can still be posing and partying...

Mike

Yui
05-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Wow...you guys are -way- too thoughtful - you all rock!

AgentONeal
05-06-2004, 12:06 PM
If we already booked a room, do we get the discount too?

I booked my hotel room a month ago at the Hilton. I want my discount too, dammit.

shogun
05-06-2004, 08:20 PM
If we already booked a room, do we get the discount too?

I booked my hotel room a month ago at the Hilton. I want my discount too, dammit.

Call them and ask to adjust the rate.

If you are at the surrounding hotels, come join the fun in the Hilton!!!

Mike