PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to wear one of my costumes for Anime North and/or Toronto Trek

dani
05-01-2004, 11:03 PM
There are quite a few "if"s in this message, just to mean it's an option I'm contemplating. Finding the right person, or not, would help to decide what to do.

If I finish the costume I'm working on, and IF i'm proud enough of it, I'd love to enter it on the masquerade, for craftmanship judging. Of course, I'd also want to present my Sailor Venus. Rules say I can enter various costumes, but only model one on stage, so I need a double.

It would only be for the duration of the masquerade, and there is no need for a skit, dance or anything elaborate. Just a walk on with a few poses would do. Judging is done before going on stage anyways, so it's just a matter of showing up.

So in short I'm looking for a volunteer, with a build somewhat similar to mine, as the costumes are tailored to my body. 5'10", 165lbs, b42, w31, h40 (but forgiving, it's lycra), and comfortable with the skimpyness of my Sailor Venus (see gallery for pics, click on signature).

Anybody interested?

Dani

YukiPhnx
05-03-2004, 11:30 PM
dani, i would LOVE to model. but my body figure is nothing like urs. i'm too short and small......... ^_^''

dani
05-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Thanks for your intentions... Numbers are flexible. I think height could change by about 2 or 3 inches and it would still fit as intended, maybe even 4. On the body measures, 1 or 2 inches plus or minus can be taken by the lycra, for sure.

Btw... those are NOT my real measures. I only get there by corsetting and padding ;) So nobody go around envying my figure, please :)

archangeli
05-04-2004, 10:52 PM
hehehe.. Dani's "adjustable" ;)

Eleryth
05-10-2004, 03:59 AM
Wow, my measures are surprisingly like yours... minus a wee bit in the height (5'7.5"). Too bad I can't help you out, though... just wanted to say something. You look great with those curves, so maybe I look better than I think I do... Good luck with it all!

Bata
05-18-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey dani I have a friend that would just adore wearing your cosplay!
She loves sailor venus ^^