PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to the Psycho le Cemu concert

DJ(SiC)ness
05-02-2004, 01:25 PM
OMG! ITS ME!!!! IM BACK!!!

O_O

been awhile, but i was just wondering who was all going to the PLC concert. Me and my gf bough our VIP tickets on friday at 7 am @_@. So we are so damn excited.

So whos going?

Super No 1
05-02-2004, 11:18 PM
I'll probably be sitting in the nosebleed section, but I'm going. It's included with membership, so there's no way that I'm going to miss it.

lemoned
05-03-2004, 02:04 AM
for some reason.. the PLC thread that was on here was deleted (did we do something wrong? ;_; )

but.. I'll be there! and at the private party, the brunch, the photoshoot and both concerts. ^^;;;

....my wallet says ouch. ._.

DJ(SiC)ness
05-03-2004, 02:27 AM
man i hear ya.

Me and my gf dont have jobs at the moment due to school. So it was hard enough to find the money for the tickets and for con admisson. We werent planing on going to PMX, than we saw psycho was going to be there...and pulled every string possible see this concert.

shogun
05-03-2004, 03:25 AM
man i hear ya.

Me and my gf dont have jobs at the moment due to school. So it was hard enough to find the money for the tickets and for con admisson. We werent planing on going to PMX, than we saw psycho was going to be there...and pulled every string possible see this concert.

Well, remember that anyone can get into the PLC concerts free. There will probably be some premiums placed on some of the better seats.

Mike

Recca-kun
05-03-2004, 08:42 AM
We werent planing on going to PMX, than we saw psycho was going to be there...and pulled every string possible see this concert.Hahaha, that sums up the situation for most of us as well. :bigtu:

Kirschwasser
05-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Psycho Le Cemu is going to be at Pacific Media Expo!?!?!!? Holy schiesse, I didn't even know that!!!! Damn, I really wish I could go! I would love to see them! I wish I had know sooner or I would have made plans to be in Cali sooner! *Dies* Maybe I could still go.....

positivespace
05-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Yep, like lemoned, I'll be at the private party, both concerts and the brunch. My wallet also says "Ouch." but my brain/heart say, "YAAAAY!!!!" LOL

Yggdrasil Pie
05-03-2004, 08:38 PM
When is their concert? I'm only going to be there on Saturday and I want to see them and the gorgeous Yura-sama. <3<3<3

Ah yes... And I'm sooo going to let out my super fangirl tendencies when I see them~ XD

Yui
05-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Hmm....I don't know...maybe I might pop in and see what's going on or something maybe...

....or maybe...not!
XD

Yeah, party, panel, both concerts and Monday's "wonderful meal" for me.
It was short notice, but I could not miss this, any of it - and this is why I'm skipping out on some other hopeful con plans the rest of the year to cover it now, in this abrupt emergency.

Cosplay roll-call?

lemoned
05-04-2004, 12:29 AM
My wallet also says "Ouch." but my brain/heart say, "YAAAAY!!!!" LOL

XD~!! Yes yes! the rest of me is very excited! X3 but.. my poor poor wallet needs crutches and bandages.. and a lock! o_o

Ah yes... And I'm sooo going to let out my super fangirl tendencies when I see them~ XD

....I hope the boys aren't around when that happens.. ^^;;;;;;;

Anyways! lemoned cosplay = Prism and Omoide Aruki Daishi! :D -happy dance-

DJ(SiC)ness
05-04-2004, 12:45 AM
well we bought the front row ticket things...with the promo pack. Anyone know whats all in that btw?

God damn i would kill to go to the party...but me and my gf lack the funds ;_;.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEK CHAN!

positivespace
05-04-2004, 12:51 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if there some random PLC-emblazoned stuff in that promo pack. (PLC Glowsticks, anyone? LOL)... who knows?

I think y'all already know what I'll be cosplaying, but just in case...
Frontiers, April Shoxx Dark side ver. and Ai no Uta DAISHI!

DJ(SiC)ness
05-04-2004, 12:52 AM
i want to cosplay seeks tengu costume from the prism video

SEEK FOR PRESIDENT ANYONE!?

*my vulgar cd was stolen ;_;*

lemoned
05-04-2004, 01:33 AM
Frontiers, April Shoxx Dark side ver. and Ai no Uta DAISHI!

-highfive- We'll reprisent the daishi lurve XD I'm thinking that I'll stuff one of my friends in Ai no Uta Yura-sama.. cause.. I just didn't look good in it XD

..OH! and my superdollfie will be Roman Hikou Yura-sama XD cause I have to make Shun dress up too!

DJ(SiC)ness
05-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Man you people and your superdollfies, another thing i wish i had but lack the billions of dollers they cost. A friend of mine bought a $1000 one...it was some ultra special edition one...i dunno..she carries the damn thing around everywhere.

lemoned
05-04-2004, 02:09 AM
XD Well... techinically he's not a 'super dollfie' because he's not Volks.. but he's the same size and... more beautiful! XD!! and I got a really good deal on him through domuya. :x he was only around 500 (heh.. only.. ^^;)

and I take him everywhere with me too XD;;;;;

Yui
05-04-2004, 10:37 PM
I was gonna stick somebody in my Frontiers YURA-sama but no one's letting me and everyone says I have to wear it. X_x;; So yeah, it'll be him and Prism Lida for me. Um....MEGATRON Lida I haven't given up complete hope yet, but I am running out of time, so if I finish it, it'll be a miracle.
Hopefully two costumes ought to be enough tho...? (I think that's the first time I've ever gone to a con with that mentality. ^_^;)

Yui
05-04-2004, 11:06 PM
....so I'm just now reading/printing my confirmation e-mails from jpophouse for all the tickets...
...And the cosplay contest is now at the Friday pre-party?! (Instead of the Monday breakfast, not additionally, I hope.) I wasn't even going to cosplay that day at all. The prizes better be awesome. XP

Also, does anyone have any idea how we're going to pick up tickets for the Friday night pre-party when the dealers' room is only open Saturday-Monday? I hope jpophouse realized this. ^_^;

positivespace
05-05-2004, 03:13 AM
Yui... I'm thinking they'll do some master guestlist thing for the Friday night pre-party. (I mean, that'd be the logical thing to do...)

I don't think I'll be cosplaying during the party, though... but I can't wait to see you all there!

XJhideSB
05-05-2004, 04:31 AM
Looks like there is going to be a cosplay contest at the party and the brunch. Unfortunately I don't think I can go to the party now -_-.

Yui
05-05-2004, 10:42 PM
You're not cosplaying there?
....awww, then I'm gonna stand out more. ^_^;;
Oh wait...less competition! >XD

Seriously, is this happening twice now? How many costumes do they think we have of them anyway? (I just don't want to be the only one cosplaying Friday night....I hope it -really- is happening then.)

Reaver
05-06-2004, 09:31 AM
I wanna go (even though I only know, like, 3 of their songs! XD

positivespace
05-06-2004, 12:02 PM
I didn't think the competition was still happening at the Monday brunch... at least according to the confirmation emails it looks like it's only happening on Friday.

LOL, yes, Yui... less competition. I basically have only one "real" PLC costume (Dark side = ghetto, Frontiers = bought everything), and I think I want to save that for Saturday or Sunday.

AgentONeal
05-06-2004, 01:10 PM
I'm going to the TM Revolution concert..! Woo! ..

lemoned
05-06-2004, 01:29 PM
um... thumbs up to you, agentoneal ^^;;;

:o! I'll cosplay with you Yui~! XD but... it's really scary.. o_o will *they* be judging? They'll see all my imperfections! T___T!!! (....and my signing my name all over it.. XD;;; ) I have to work harder. o_o

XJhideSB
05-06-2004, 04:33 PM
There WILL still be the cosplay contest at the Monday Brunch. I e-mailed JPop House about it and they said that it is still going on.

DJ(SiC)ness
05-06-2004, 08:48 PM
god damn i wish i had the money to attend the bruch....let alone be there for it. I have to drive to there Saturday morning and leave after the concert. Good thing I live in vegas, and thats not far away.

Michi
05-06-2004, 10:52 PM
I would like to see the Psycho le Cemu concert... But money is tight right now. =/ I've got tickets for T.M.Revolution, though, so I'll at least be seeing him. ^_^; We'll see what happens.

DJ(SiC)ness
05-07-2004, 01:13 AM
psycho is acually a free concert...i paid becuase i got front row seats

Michi
05-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Haha that proves how much I've been paying attention. I've been reaaaaally out of it lately and barely even on the board. ^_^;;

I guess I'll be there then. o.O

DJ(SiC)ness
05-07-2004, 09:06 AM
i havent been on the board in like over a year

Yui
05-10-2004, 10:06 PM
http://www.pacific-media-expo.com/dcforum/DCForumID50/24.html

Em, yeah...just in case you didn't see it on the PLC lj community or the PMX forum yet.

XD
Let's just keep piling on the pressure, why don't we...?

lemoned
05-10-2004, 10:24 PM
XD;;; crap. -goes back to working on costumes- must...be....perfect.. X_x

Recca-kun
05-10-2004, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I'm glad I'll be out of costume... now to figure out how to not block people behind me. ^_^;

(I'll just be the slave in charge of hot gluing, is that ok with you guys?)

Michi
05-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Hmm, 7 pm Saturday concert... Any idea how long it'll run? I'm going to be flying out that night back to NorCal, I think. =/

DJ(SiC)ness
05-14-2004, 12:01 AM
ya i was curious on the length as well...becuase i have to drive back to Vegas that night. Also does anyone know if its going to be their full blown show? Or is it going to be a waterd down verson of their show. Becuase we all know that cant get everything here from japan.

Michi
05-14-2004, 02:23 AM
I doubt it'd be something that big when they're playing more than once over the weekend... but... who knows. o_o

DJ(SiC)ness
05-16-2004, 02:56 AM
well ya, i was thinking it would be a small deal. But than i heard about the filming for the dvd. Why would they film somthing small?

Michi
05-16-2004, 04:37 AM
Because it's an American concert and it's special. ^_^;

shogun
05-16-2004, 10:10 PM
The TMR concert is far more elaborate than any concert that anyone has ever tried in the US. However, it still won't compare to a stadium concert in Japan.

Mike

DJ(SiC)ness
05-17-2004, 10:37 PM
well if they are recording the concert for a DVD, than that explains why the concert is free.... i mean that will get alot of people to go....i mean they dont want footage of a concert with only a few people in the seats.

Michi
05-17-2004, 11:10 PM
The TMR concert is far more elaborate than any concert that anyone has ever tried in the US.

What about PLC? Do you have any idea how long it'll run on Saturday night?

Yggdrasil Pie
05-18-2004, 01:37 AM
Hmm, does anyone know how good the seats are going to be if you don't get VIP seating? Me and some friends are too poor to afford it, but I really really wanna see them. ><

If the seats aren't that good, maybe I should cough over the money. T_T

positivespace
05-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Hmm, does anyone know how good the seats are going to be if you don't get VIP seating? Me and some friends are too poor to afford it, but I really really wanna see them. ><

If the seats aren't that good, maybe I should cough over the money. T_T

I would think that it all depends on how early you and your friends are willing to line up before the concert. I don't think THAT many VIP seats were sold for either concert, so it's highly likely that if you arrive early enough you could still get fairly close to the stage. =)

Good luck!

Michi
05-18-2004, 04:33 AM
I'm gonna just stay til Sunday morning, I think. So I can safely attend the PLC concert and do whatever else. Haha. ^_^

apocripha
05-22-2004, 02:08 PM
ya, it'll be fun. i too paid for the VIP seats. haha, and i'm going to the brunch too on monday. my poor wallet *clutches to chest*.

but as for the concert ... it's gonna run for about an hour and a half i believe? cause the concert admin got this other band called "secret secret" to go (don't know who they are but it's ok). and then the silver ash concert i heard is going on for about ... 2 hours. don't quote me on all this. this is just what i heard.

i was planning on cosplaying as toshiya for PMX ... but sadly *looks at the date*, i feel like i have no more time to whop up something unless i work like mad. haha.

DJ(SiC)ness
05-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Well after driving all night, I have finally returned home from PMX around 4:30 in the morning….and slept for only a few hours because my body is still pumped with adrenalin. Also my right ear is still ringing like hell. But I saw PLC, and now I can die happy. It was one of the single greatest events in my life.

The day started off rough, because I missed the panel that I wanted to attend that morning. We got there around 11, and the panel was at 11:30. we still had to register and find out where the hell we where. When we finally got our badges we still had time to make it over there. But of course the bastards at PMX ( or some other people, i'm not sure who was in charge of that) decided it was a good idea to not list where the hell the panel was taking place. If they did it was hidden and not easy enough to look up.

I have to say I was very pissed off when I found out the concert was moved from 7 to 9:30. Because I had to fucking drive back to Vegas that night. But its worth it you know? Its freaking PLC! This being the cons first year, the venders room was small as hell, and things were limited. But you know what that’s expected for a first year con, so its ok. But because of this me and my GF were stuck standing around a lot…trying to find people we know. We went to the silver ash concert….only to discover that some shity ass band from America was playing instead. Actually…scratch that. They weren’t shitty, the music rocked and was well performed. But DEAR GOD THEY NEED A NEW SINGER!! She…oh god *brain aneurysm* I could go on and on, but I wont. Lets just hope the band gets smart and drops her, because I guarantee you they will go far when they do. It turns out Silver Ash was still in China, they were not able to get their Visas so they couldn’t leave the country. But no PMX staff member told any of the fans this, I found out from a House of Jpop staff member. Lets hope they don’t make the same mistake on Sunday.

Sadly time was all warped…the con closed at 6:30…but the concert was hours and hours away…what the hell will PLC fans do? I’ll tell you what we do…WE STAND IN LINE !!!! Of course I bought VIP tickets right when they went on sale at 10 am on April 30, I had to guarantee me front row seats damnt! But still, the vip seats were still the first ten rows…I HAD TO GET FRONT ROW SEATS!! So we got in line before the general admission people did to guarantee that. They kept moving us all over the place, the house of jpop people and the bands management and staff were running around like headless chickens trying to get everything to start on time. But major issues arrived with the fire martial saying the place was a fire hazard and that people need to stay in their seats for the whole show or else they will pull the plug on the concert immediately. Standing in line sucked ass….it was painful at times. But I met a bunch of PLC and some Japanese fans…who were kind enough to teach us American fan the Para Para moves.

As you all should know the concerts are going to be filmed for PLC upcoming DVD, so they had camera men running all over the place. Luckily for me a made a sign that grabbed their attention. It simply said “Seek for governor” and had a little drawing of seek in his yeti outfit wearing a suite and tie. It got a lot of reaction from people walking past. But 2 separate film guys zoomed in on it and asked me questions about what I thought about that band. I hope to god I’m on the DVD.

Now for the concert…they finally opened the doors for us awaiting fans around 10:15 or so. By that time we were all freaking out…smelling of B.O. and twitching and making weird noises….so in a nutshell: scaring the shit out of the Japanese fans. We got in and me and my girl friend were lucky to get front row seats….dead on looking seek and Aya. Oh sweet Jesus the luck we have. They show started about 15 minutes after letting us in…so around 10:30. But the wait was all worth it. I have never seen a band so damn happy to be performing a concert. The crowd was absolutely wonderful. We knew all the dance moves and screamed the lyrics at them will all the air in our lungs. From the reaction of the band…they were not expecting this. Daishi kept looking at his band members with the biggest damn smile on his face. Seek was jumping all over the place. And Aya….well Aya almost fell on his ass several times because he was so tripping out. The ecstasy on that guys face was worth all the time waiting and the money paid. But let me say…pink wigs don’t last long under that frantic state Aya was in. He was going nuts. He Also was checking me out the whole time…which was kind of odd…but cool still. I think he was shocked that a guy like me was doing the dance moves and knew all the lyrics. At the end I blew a kiss at him…and he blew one back at me. This is when you all say “Awww how cute” . Than there was Seek my favorite member…oh god everytime he came over….I switched from my happy Aya dancing mode…to I’m a crazy metal head in a pit of a slipknot concert mode. He absolutely loved that…I pumped my devil horns at him and he did the same…we were both screaming lyrics back and forth towards each other. He kept giving me that classic seek smile. Lida really didn’t do much…he just kind of stayed in his little corner on the left side of the stage and did his thing. Yura was smiling the whole damn time, but when is he never…he was just playing himself out to all the fan girls, which at times was just down right funny as hell. Including the part where he came out with a mirror and said to the crowd “wow I think I want to spend my entire life with this person”…and he directed the mirror at his face.

Oh yes that’s right, when it came to the actually “play” part of the concert, they dubbed all the band members in English…oh god that was just some funny shit. But not as funny as the fact that they dubbed Aya with a girls voice. They brought out a huge laugh, but you could tell all the staff member and parents who don’t know the band too well didn’t see what was so funny. The concert just kicked ass…they wore 2 different outfits their ai no uta (my fav!!! EEE FISHY SEEK!) and the other ones they wore on the cover of the Prim CD. It was just great. Well worth the wait. I just wish I could have been their for both nights concerts, as well as all the other things, like the party and brunch. But I had little options , but all that’s important is that I saw them.

Yggdrasil Pie
05-30-2004, 09:00 PM
SO YOU WERE THE PERSON WITH THE SEEK FOR GOVENOR SIGN! That was cool~ ^__^ Yea, the concert was awesome. I ended up in the 3rd row. I really hope they come back to America after this. XD

DJ(SiC)ness
05-30-2004, 09:23 PM
yes i was! i love seek!!!

i should take a pic of the sign and put it on here

Clueless Case
05-30-2004, 11:48 PM
I just got back from PMX. I am greatly disappointed by the panel. First they cancel it. Then they shove it together with the press. So about a 150 ppl crammed in a tiny stuffy room. And fans couldnt do ne thing. We just stood or sat there and listened to lame questions from the press. I mean Blondes or Brunette? What kinda a question is that.......

Kirschwasser
05-31-2004, 11:03 AM
OMG, I envy all of you who got to see PlC live!!!! I really hope they do come back to the U.S., because then I'll defintely see them! ^^ I'm miffed I missed my chance to see them, though. I bet it was cool.

DJ(SiC)ness
05-31-2004, 01:42 PM
well from the reaction they got from the crowd. I dont think this will be their last visit to the states. Aya alone...i mean he kept looking up and holding his hands to his chest and you could acually read his lips say "Arigato kami sama!"

It was the best.

kndy
05-31-2004, 02:09 PM
I just got back from PMX. I am greatly disappointed by the panel. First they cancel it. Then they shove it together with the press. So about a 150 ppl crammed in a tiny stuffy room. And fans couldnt do ne thing. We just stood or sat there and listened to lame questions from the press. I mean Blondes or Brunette? What kinda a question is that.......

Their answer to the question was pretty funny though :rockon:

It was cool to see so much fan support and many new fans of PLC because of the concert. Did many of you spend a lot on PLC merchandise?

kndy

Yggdrasil Pie
05-31-2004, 03:23 PM
lol, spend alot? I spent most of the money I brought on PLC merchandise? :O

Although when I got home, my mom almost killed me for spending so much, it was worth it. ^_~

Clueless Case
05-31-2004, 08:55 PM
Their answer to the question was pretty funny though :rockon:

It was cool to see so much fan support and many new fans of PLC because of the concert. Did many of you spend a lot on PLC merchandise?

kndy
I blew a lot. I GOT A SHIRT!!! Yea...i like daishi's response about boobs. hehe...

hyde
05-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Please post some of your pictures! T_T Omg I saw only one and now I'm really excited to see what you guys have. o_o How was Daishi???
LoL Boobs?

Jubei-chan
05-31-2004, 11:23 PM
Well, I also just got back from PMX! And to be honest I had no clue who PLC was prior to the con. I guess you can say I jumped on the proverbial band waggon. I think that the energy that the crowd and mainly from the band themselves exuded sucked me right in. The metal throw down sound was simply refreshing and fun. I instantly fell head over heels for Yura-sama! And Videl is still going on and on about how much Aya rocked her socks off. She had known of PLC through volumes of Gothic Lolita Bible. So she informed me of the costumes and stage presence the band had. Suffice it to say, I bought much merchandise, screamed LOTS!, "broke" my neck, and rocked more than I've ever rocked before!!!

laserkei
06-01-2004, 12:24 AM
The Psycho le cemu experience was awesome, I've never been to a real concert before and I'm glad that I went to PMX.

shogun
06-06-2004, 11:25 PM
Go see http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20040607-00000034-nks-ent

DJ(SiC)ness
06-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Well, I also just got back from PMX! And to be honest I had no clue who PLC was prior to the con. I guess you can say I jumped on the proverbial band waggon. I think that the energy that the crowd and mainly from the band themselves exuded sucked me right in. The metal throw down sound was simply refreshing and fun. I instantly fell head over heels for Yura-sama! And Videl is still going on and on about how much Aya rocked her socks off. She had known of PLC through volumes of Gothic Lolita Bible. So she informed me of the costumes and stage presence the band had. Suffice it to say, I bought much merchandise, screamed LOTS!, "broke" my neck, and rocked more than I've ever rocked before!!!

um wow...someone needs to be informed about Aya...lets just say...she is special....giggle giggle

*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

Michi
06-07-2004, 03:03 AM
I think Jubei-chan meant Aya rocked Videl's socks off. Not that Aya's female. :p