PDA

View Full Version : Is any one going to Animazement 2004?

FRANK THE BUNNY
05-02-2004, 04:24 PM
hello, is anyone here going to be at Animazement 2004 in Durahm N.C., if you are who are u going as? hope to see ya there

AppalachianYuna
05-02-2004, 04:49 PM
I'm going to Animazement 2004!

My Costumes are:
Songstress Yuna (FFX-2)
Haruko Haruhara (FLCL)
Pegasus J. Crawford (YuGiOh)

^_^

meedlymee
05-02-2004, 05:24 PM
im going, you can see all the other people who are going in the animazement section though

im going as chii.

hey appalachian yuna, do you live around boone?

Anjierusu
05-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Looks at the huge number of people posting in the "animazement" forum.

Uhm.. I think so. :thumbsup:

I think I'm going too, pretty sure. If I go, and you wanna see me, just look for a guy in a red skirt.... and nothing else. ^_^

onnawufei
05-03-2004, 12:17 AM

I think I'm going too, pretty sure. If I go, and you wanna see me, just look for a guy in a red skirt.... and nothing else. ^_^

:mfg: Ooooooh my.

Goddess Cookie
05-03-2004, 05:47 AM
Red skirt? Not a sexy red dress?
I'm going to AZ...hopefully I'll have my nurse outfit done, my Saya is almost complet and I have a finished mog costum...hehe...

Anjierusu
05-03-2004, 06:30 AM
:mfg: Ooooooh my.

Is, that good, or bad? :thumbsup:

Red skirt? Not a sexy red dress?
I'm going to AZ...hopefully I'll have my nurse outfit done, my Saya is almost complet and I have a finished mog costum...hehe...

It's mainly just a long skirt. and Sexy? I think it will be. It would probably be sexier on someone else though. ^_^

Mog! Wh00t!

onnawufei
05-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Is, that good, or bad? :thumbsup:

*L* I am not at liberty to say. :crylaugh:

Lovelyangel_81
05-03-2004, 11:30 AM
I am going! ^^

The costumes I am doing are in my siggy. ^^

FRANK THE BUNNY
05-03-2004, 02:45 PM
sorry about that ( i didnt know there was an animazement section :walkoff: )

Im goin as Lupin the 3rd and my bro's gonna be jigen

I cant wait!!!!! :rofl:

michiko-chan
05-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Im goin as Lupin the 3rd and my bro's gonna be jigen

cool!!
I'm going as Fujiko from the latest TV special. Do you want to have a Lupin group? I'm trying to convince my friend to be Lupin but so far he's uncooperative. :(
What color jacket are you doing? (please don't say pink...)

Avanon
05-03-2004, 05:15 PM

and nothing else. ^_^

Going Commando Aei?

Kas
05-03-2004, 05:40 PM
OMG.. A Jigen.. I must take a pic with the Jigen.. I love him.. :D

ooh yes I will be attending AZ along with like 30 other people..

FRANK THE BUNNY
05-03-2004, 06:56 PM
cool!!
I'm going as Fujiko from the latest TV special. Do you want to have a Lupin group? I'm trying to convince my friend to be Lupin but so far he's uncooperative. :(

yeah that would be cool, I havent decided on what Jacket yet it'll most likley be green

silverwolf
05-03-2004, 08:48 PM
Is any Guilty Gear people going? I especially need a Dizzy to hide behind. ^^

quadrain61
05-03-2004, 09:54 PM
<--- Photographer/or very little chance on being the Key Maker, chances 1/100 :lost:

Goddess Cookie
05-04-2004, 05:51 AM
Mogs Rule! But me as a mog will have hard time competing with a red skirt...on a guy...hmmm...

onnawufei
05-04-2004, 06:40 AM
Mogs Rule! But me as a mog will have hard time competing with a red skirt...on a guy...hmmm...

Not much can really compete with that, I think.

Anjierusu
05-04-2004, 06:42 AM

Well, you'll only get to see it if I get to go, since I'm having a few difficulties with some certain abusive people. :sulk: But it's no big deal, but I'm still trying my best to get there. and I haven't stopped working on the skirt, I'm working on it daily at school even. :bigtu:

GreatSG
05-04-2004, 10:15 PM
cool!!

Hey, I might just have to don my Zenigata outfit again. :bigtu:

What day are you planning on this?

Kasumiangel
05-05-2004, 09:24 AM
I'll be there. I'm going as Karla from Record of Lodoss Wars. My husband's going as Ashram.

Neko Cathy
05-05-2004, 03:04 PM

Pah, that's nothing. My boyfriend is also crossplaying too (we would be happy to do Yuri for anyone, especially if it's for money).

... what is up with you North Carolina people crossplaying? I'm sorry... I'm from outside of Wash DC so I have not the faintest clue what people do in NC. Or should I know? :p And yea, my bf is from NC if someone asks.

Farmboybob
05-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Have you not heard? EVERYONE in NC crossplays, even in real life. Tis common place.
You Northerners are to..... northern to understand.

:D

GreatSG
05-05-2004, 08:59 PM
"I'm a pretty lady!" :bigtu:

Neko Cathy
05-05-2004, 09:04 PM
You Northerners are to..... northern to understand.

:D

Maryland is a Masion Dixion state. Keep in mind... we're both northern and southern. :p

meedlymee
05-05-2004, 10:58 PM
well im from miami and everyone crossplays there..but they're called drag queens and transvestites.

SakeNinja2
05-05-2004, 11:08 PM
EVERYONE in NC crossplays Hey only because I'm trying to get into the lez...er, uh, I mean YURI room!

Neko Cathy
05-06-2004, 10:55 AM
well im from miami and everyone crossplays there..but they're called drag queens and transvestites.

OMG, don't even get me started with Miami. ... I was there two months ago for a Field Ecogoly reef study (travels abroad!) and I saw at least 2 transvestites...

and I kid you all fucking not that at the Miami Airport where baggage claim was, someone cosplayed that pirate guy acted by Johnny Deep from Pirates of the Carribean. I was going "OH SHIT!! Cosplayers are taking over International airports now!" O___O; I do wonder if that guy is from cosplay.com though... I didn't even speak to him because he was busy w/ other people and I needed to get my shit and move out.

... oh man, this has to be an episode of Jerry Springer: Southern Crossdressing Lovers! (Link I'm sorry, I'm just playing around) XD

Hitakino Kage
05-25-2004, 08:11 AM
I'll be there as Jinnai Kastuhiko. Just look for the guy in glasses wearing a suit with a pair of wierd looking medals and a Gaia Online badge. And yes, I'll be more than willing to do the laugh for pictures. I'm thinking of putting together a really quick Civvie Justi Ueki Tylor costume for Friday. Hrm. Must do a quick viewing of the first few episodes of Tylor for knowledge onw hat I might need to buy... Hopefulyl just pants, maybe shirt. If my white coat doesn't work, I'm not gonna bother.