PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Gathering

Gundam_MkIII
05-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Haha, im actually surprised it hasnt already been planned out yet. but anyone want to do a Naruto gathering. I'll be going as Jiraiya

shogun
05-02-2004, 09:19 PM
I think the students from the UCLA anime club are all going as Naruto characters and will do a Naruto skit for the masquerade.

Psychotic Jei
05-04-2004, 12:12 AM
I have my Zabuza costume in works. But, I've been debating going as Shino. ^^;

Ameria
05-04-2004, 12:48 AM
I do believe I'm bringing my Naruto costume, complete with the "Sting from the 80s" wig! w00t!

Yggdrasil Pie
05-04-2004, 01:10 AM
I was thinking about being Haku . :D A gathering would sound fun.

Gundam_MkIII
05-04-2004, 02:19 AM
hahah, so now that theres a small following of ppl going, anyone have any ideas for a time to set up

XJhideSB
05-04-2004, 08:41 AM
If I have time to redo my Zabuza sword I'll bring that costume.

Psychotic Jei
05-04-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm so debating between Zabuza and Shino. @_@ Cant decide.

Gundam_MkIII
05-04-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm so debating between Zabuza and Shino. @_@ Cant decide.

Hmm , well you said that the Zabuza is still in the works, so then if it means that it'll be rushed because of PMX, i say go as Shino, since if thats already done you wont need to rush, not to mention Shino is a unique Cosplay, since i havent seen too many of him around.

Psychotic Jei
05-05-2004, 07:50 PM
Well. Zabuza is pretty much done because its so simple. I want to be Shino...because Shino is cool..and my friend is going to be Kiba.

Mailorder
05-05-2004, 08:53 PM
My friends and I will be:

Gai
Rock Lee or Shikamaru
Sasuke
Kiba or Chouji

I'm trying to pull more people to go, for a bigger Naruto group. I can probably give definate answers to who we're going as in a week or two.

Gundam_MkIII
05-05-2004, 10:39 PM
haha, nice i cant wait to see all of the ppl costumes. So as for the time for the gathering, I was thinking of having it Saturday sometime in the afternoon, but im not sure as to where yet.

Reaver
05-06-2004, 09:33 AM
I wish I could bring my Naruto, but Im not even sure if Im going to PMX yet and if I do, Im going as Princess Yuki Takamikizuchi XD

Mailorder
05-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Are you guys showing up on Saturday, Sunday or Monday? My friends and I are only going for a one day pass. I'm sure if this Naruto Gathering actually gets set, it'll affect my decision on which day to go.

Gundam_MkIII
05-06-2004, 10:59 PM
All right, since i kinda self appointed myself as the coordinator for this gathering (sorry if that sounds concieted), how about we do this on Saturday at around 2:00PM at the area in betweent the hilton and the convention center, the place with all those circular benches. If there are any problems with that, just reply here or PM me and ill change it with DK Squall

jen_kat
05-07-2004, 05:39 AM
Lol, as Shogun mentioned, a big group of us in the UCLA anime club are cosplaying from Naruto. I'm going as Hinata. It would be cool if we could meet up for a gathering. I'll keep tabs on this thread. ^^V

Gundam_MkIII
05-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Well i sent the PM to Squall for our gathering, same time as i mentioned in out previous post, also if anyone has a problem with that time please notify me ASAP so that i can correct it with Squall. I hope to see you all there!

Lol, as Shogun mentioned, a big group of us in the UCLA anime club are cosplaying from Naruto. I'm going as Hinata. It would be cool if we could meet up for a gathering. I'll keep tabs on this thread. ^^V

hahaha, nice :thumbsup:. just wondering about if there are any other San-nin members like me that're gonna be there. Hahaha, i'd love to get some fight scene photos between me and an Orochimaru :bigtu: .

Mailorder
05-07-2004, 09:08 PM
hahaha, nice :thumbsup:. just wondering about if there are any other San-nin members like me that're gonna be there. Hahaha, i'd love to get some fight scene photos between me and an Orochimaru :bigtu: .

Oh man, I would LOVE to go as Orochimaru (with a Kazekage outfit over, of course). Except that I'm so bloody short. My only hope is to go as one of the rookie genins : /

Psychotic Jei
05-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Ha! Found a jacket for Shino. And it only cost me 14 bucks total.
Just gotta add the collar

http://members.aol.com/shinouaburame/

Gundam_MkIII
05-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Ha! Found a jacket for Shino. And it only cost me 14 bucks total.
Just gotta add the collar

http://members.aol.com/shinouaburame/

wow, that really does look like Shino's jacket, gret find, haha good thing that collars are easy to sew on, the only hard part i can see with it is making the collar stiff enough to stay up and cover the face.

jen_kat
05-09-2004, 12:14 AM

We'll have Jiraiya and Orochimaru of the San-nin in our group. Sadly, no Tsunade. :thumbsup:

Gundam_MkIII
05-09-2004, 12:46 AM
We'll have Jiraiya and Orochimaru of the San-nin in our group. Sadly, no Tsunade. :thumbsup:

haha, nice, i feel sorry for all the women of PMX sinces there's gonna be to ero-senins around to hit on all of them. lol :)