PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Lolita/J-rock Gathering

Clueless Case
05-04-2004, 08:20 PM
In honor of the PLC concert, I am bringing the j-rock thread onto the forums. I know a few ppl are already planning on wearin EGL/J-rock. Would ne on be interested>\?

Yui
05-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Yeah, what time are you thinking? And I guess you're looking for a general j-rock gathering, too, not just Psycho?

And -actually- there's going to be a j-rock cosplay panel Saturday early afternoon-ish (so it doesn't overlap with any PLC events...of which they've completely dominated the weekend schedule, so that was hard!) So anyone who does j-rock cosplay, please come!
<--- tricked into co-hosting panel and hoping people show up. ^o^;

shogun
05-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah, what time are you thinking? And I guess you're looking for a general j-rock gathering, too, not just Psycho?

And -actually- there's going to be a j-rock cosplay panel Saturday early afternoon-ish (so it doesn't overlap with any PLC events...of which they've completely dominated the weekend schedule, so that was hard!) So anyone who does j-rock cosplay, please come!
<--- tricked into co-hosting panel and hoping people show up. ^o^;

Somebody has approached us about sponsoring a EGL contest before the concerts. More info soon.

Mike

Clueless Case
05-05-2004, 05:28 PM
I meant a general gathering...I was thinking on Sunday.

jennekohan
05-05-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm planning on cosplaying as Aya so I'm interested! Ooh and an EGL contest? Man, now I gotta' rush and sew some more stuff! XD

Yui
05-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Okay, well it doesn't matter what day then. I'll probably be cosplaying PLC whenever I'm cosplaying anything. Don't think I'm even bringing any other costumes this time.
Just plan for something earlier in the day, nothing after 4 pm or so I'd say, otherwise we're all going to be standing around in line together anyway, hence a gathering by default.

Clueless Case
05-05-2004, 10:42 PM
i was thinking like 3...where should we meet?

Reaver
05-06-2004, 08:30 AM
I wish I could bust out my new EGL this time, but it won't be done for a nother year or so (all handsewn XP)

Clueless Case
05-06-2004, 11:04 PM
do you guys want to meet inside or outside

darkenedxstar
05-11-2004, 07:51 PM
If I am going to PMX, I will certainly cosplay J-Rock.. most likely Dir en Grey Toshiya though. ^_^ But I am not 100% sure that I will go to PMX. It's a maybe... I'm still thinking if I should go to PMX or AX. I want to go to PMX because of Psycho le Cemu, T.M.Revolution and Silver Ash but I am attending AX for a FFVII group... so I am not sure. I can only choose one since I live in Canada so I cannot have 2... it will cost quite a bit. >_>

Neo Kabuki
05-13-2004, 05:50 PM
I'm planning on going as an Elegant Gothic Lolita from Mihara Mitsukaz's art book. But I'm going on Saturday and Monday morning only so, I won't be able to make it to the gathering :(

Suzushichan
05-13-2004, 06:40 PM
<------ Illuminanti Gackt...or original Lolita?

Clueless Case
05-13-2004, 08:11 PM
ooo toughie...it seems the visual kei is outweighin the lolis..so i have to say lolita

darkenedxstar
05-13-2004, 09:22 PM
Illuminanti Gackt!! I love his costume!! It kicks... well, ya know. >_< I'm sorry, Visual Kei freak. lol

Also, I might not be a Visual Kei person if I come... I might be an original gothic lolita.

Wutterbug
05-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Gah I don't understand cosspeak!
Somone qing tell me the the date place and time. I think I got the date down... but place and time I'm not so sure. T_T Please.

Clueless Case
05-15-2004, 01:21 AM
I was thinking at 1 between hilton and convention center....anyone else have an idea

Edit: Since no one replied. I am setting the gathering to be at 1 between hilton and the convention center.

jennekohan
05-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Anyone know if the EGL contest is still on? Any info on that?

Yui
05-25-2004, 06:44 PM
well looking at the schedule, the PLC panel on Sunday is 12-1....so that's cutting it close for a photo gathering. (However, -if- I'm doing the masquerade afterall, I have to change fairly soon after anyway for construction judging.)
So, if we're still on for Sunday, I say 1:30-ish, near California D so we don't miss anyone. Just look for our white fluffy Frontiers group. ^_-