PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Cosplay... HELP!

NeonRainDrop
05-04-2004, 09:51 PM
I need some information on how to create Naruto's jacket... Thanks. :crest:

paruto
05-07-2004, 02:48 AM
hmm... i think your best bet would be to buy some kind of orange jacket that looks similar to his and alter it. they do sell official ones, but they're made for kids and very pricey. if you're good with sewing and the like, you could always buy a pattern for jackets and try to make it.

Kurai Kaze
05-07-2004, 11:19 AM
There is a... I believe it's a Simplicity pattern that I'm using. It's perfect. Got the yolk for the blue fabric and everything. All I'm doing is altering the collar pattern and I modified the sleeves just a bit. Making it from scratch'll probably look better.

Takkun
05-09-2004, 11:27 PM
There is a... I believe it's a Simplicity pattern that I'm using. It's perfect. Got the yolk for the blue fabric and everything. All I'm doing is altering the collar pattern and I modified the sleeves just a bit. Making it from scratch'll probably look better.

What is the patter number and where did you find it. I am looking for a good pattern also and would love to know what your using.

NotaYaoiBoy
05-10-2004, 04:00 PM
On that note, I coulld also use some help - I'm attempting my first cosplay as Rock Lee from the Naruto series. Overall, I think the costume is pretty simple, but I need help with the footwear - those blue sandal/boots... Any suggestions?