PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here go to...

Shuichi_red
05-05-2004, 07:21 AM
I want to know if anyone here went to Anime Boston 2004. I noticed that there was a meeting time for people from here, but I want to know who went and who you went as.

Just so it's fair, I went, obviously, and I was the read pleather Shuichi.

And you?

SketchCreations
05-05-2004, 09:41 PM
I was the Dark/Leather/Vinal/Hot/Sexy/Good/Winning Vash (choose whatever adjective, these are just the most popular ones from other posts) :D

Shuichi_red
05-06-2004, 07:00 AM
Dude! I remember you! You were hot. A lot of my friends have been talking about you since the con. XD They're like, "Remember that hot Vash..." It's quite funny.

SketchCreations
05-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Like i said...pick whatever adjective. I just find it funny that i'm finaly considered "hot" when i clad myself with Vinal/metal/belts. hmmm? It's fun beating away the jailbate (-18 girls) with a plastic gun. Being blinded with camera flashes. The intense glomping. Hoping to God i dont' trip over my coat when dancing to Junior/Senior. Just wondering what other hot costume to make next. (be yet another bishie cosplayer) oh, and tell your friend's hi for me. Must keep the adoring fans happy. ha. I must say...i did not do too bad for a first-time cosplayer. Peace!

Shuichi_red
05-07-2004, 07:11 AM
I know all about the camera flashes and the many hugs and all. I was the red pleather Shuichi. ^^''' And I will tell my friends you say hi. They'll love it. It was you and Miscellaneous (KH Cloud) they loved the most. XD

Jubie-Chan
05-07-2004, 05:55 PM
I was the Endless Waltz Wufei. ^_^ both of ya had awsome costumes

smellme37
05-08-2004, 11:53 PM
I was one of the Shinra soldiers on friday and Auron on Saturday.

Mystic Blossom
05-09-2004, 01:54 PM
I was the Broken Miho with the wings. ^_^

Ryoko-Dono
05-09-2004, 02:17 PM
I was dressed as Lena for the get-together.

Venator
05-10-2004, 05:43 AM
Yup, I went... Saw the awesome Vash, as well as a bunch of the others. I was Advent Children Cloud (spiky, yellow hair), though I didn't have a Buster Sword... I had no idea that would be such a flaw to the costume :walkoff:
Ah, well... Awesome con, with a ton of cool costumes. Can't wait for next year!

chocoborancher
05-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Although not in costume I also made a small presence.
(I was on staff as the operator of the videotaping department)

With being short-staffed this year, I barely got to see any of the convention.
(I almost got to see 1 panel...but got called to change a battery pack in a camera)

I do have lots of nice footage though..

*Shifty_eyes*
05-10-2004, 02:45 PM
I went with my friend who was Merle (the one with all the guns...though she only had 20) and I went as Millie (the one with the gun...it was a pain to carry around) and my other friend also went. He was the Vash with the horrible hair (cause he couldn't get it to stick up), costume, and glasses. My friends and I even had to make his costume in less than 2 days because he wouldn't -.-

Dagger
05-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Of course I was there! ^_^ I was dressed as Lulu. I was the one with the Onion Knight.

Shuichi_red
05-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Wow... I remember, like, all of you... That's funny, seeing how I have the memory span of a goldfish's left fin...O.o

Mew_Pudding
05-15-2004, 12:09 PM
I was there! On Friday I was Waitress Pudding! (Orange pleasted skirt, little heart apron, funny head thingey. ^_^) And On Saturday and Sunday I was Battle Pudding (Yellow, Monkey ears and Tail, Fun little weapon thats makes noiiiiise! =D) I was walking around with Zakuro on Saturday and Sunday too. ^_^

Lafiel
05-16-2004, 09:08 PM
I was Vanilla from Varanoir on Friday (http://www.himearts.com/varanoir2.jpg)

And Eclair from kiddy grade on saturday.

I was pretty much in the castle most of the weekend, didn't get to see as many lovely costume as I would like.

JacksUsername
05-17-2004, 12:55 PM
yup, i was solid snake from metal gear solid ^_^

Vitamin T
05-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Like i said...pick whatever adjective. I just find it funny that i'm finaly considered "hot" when i clad myself with Vinal/metal/belts. hmmm? It's fun beating away the jailbate (-18 girls) with a plastic gun. Being blinded with camera flashes. The intense glomping. Hoping to God i dont' trip over my coat when dancing to Junior/Senior. Just wondering what other hot costume to make next. (be yet another bishie cosplayer) oh, and tell your friend's hi for me. Must keep the adoring fans happy. ha. I must say...i did not do too bad for a first-time cosplayer. Peace!

My young friend Tiffany was heartbroken when she tried to get your phone number and found out you were not interested. But yeah, she was one of those jailbait chickies.
Nice job on the costume, though.

SketchCreations
05-27-2004, 08:50 PM
My young friend Tiffany was heartbroken when she tried to get your phone number and found out you were not interested. But yeah, she was one of those jailbait chickies.
Nice job on the costume, though.

Sorry man. Actually SORRY TIFFANY. I prefer people i know calling me on my phone. But she can PM me on here. I'm all for making friends...but there is a process.

Thanks for liking my costume. I've been recently humbled by someone else on this site and his creations....so i just need pump it up a notch.

-Sketch