PDA

View Full Version : Possible scrapbook workshop...

Kasumiangel
05-05-2004, 10:38 AM
I am thinking of holding an informal workshop on putting together scrapbooks for con pics. I know I take a ton of them, and I want to try to put mine in a format where I can enjoy them after the con. Would any one be interested in coming or in doing something like this?

Lovelyangel_81
05-05-2004, 12:23 PM
I would be interested in coming and doing something like that. ^__^

Kasumiangel
05-06-2004, 11:15 AM
I am a Creative Memories Consultant, and I teach classes, workshops, etc. on album-making. I will have a booth on Artist's Alley (if I can snag one since they're first come first serve) for my art, but I plan on working on my album when I'm not doing art. Since I'm going to have all my stuff with me though I'm open to doing an informal (or formal if anyone wants that) workshop or whatever. My booth should be easy to spot since I'll have both of my munchkins with me, and they're ages 3 and 1.

Blaze
12-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Im only just seeing this now since it popped up on my browser...but ive made books for the past 10 years of cosplay costumes, if i ever saw this on a con schedule, u could have counted on my group being there! But since this post is 7 years old...