PDA

View Full Version : please help - eyebrows & eyelashes are too light-colored

popsicles112
05-05-2004, 08:38 PM
hey everyone. k i have a huge problem. i really like my blond hair but i hate my light eyebrows and eyelashes. i wanted to dye them but then i heard that it can be dangerous. then i tthought about using eyebrow darkeners and mascaras... but u have to spend so much time applying them. i just wanna darken them permanetly. do u have any suggestions on what i should do!? please help me! much love :heart:

China-Lilly
05-05-2004, 09:33 PM
You can have them tinted at a salon - it would be easier and safer since a professional is doing it.

You'd still have to have them redone periodically because after a while a lash will just fall out and you'll grow new ones, so no tinting will be permanent.

felicity869
05-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Please, whatever you do, DON'T DYE YOU EYELASHES! If you get the dye in your eyes, which is almost bound to happen, you can go blind. You can dye your eyebrows if your careful (although the hairdye box will tell you not to) but it would probably be better ot just get it done at a salon. If you can find a salon who will dye/tint your eyelashes and trust them to do so then go for it. Personally I would just wear mascara on my eyelashes and dye my eyebrows if I were you. Nothing will be perminent. If you do the dying or get it done a a salon it will still have to be redyed later on.

mikazuki
05-06-2004, 05:08 PM
There are eyebrow tints on the market that you can use on your brows. Its safe since it was designed for that part of the body. If your eyelashes are pale simply use a brown mascara.

Maggie
07-13-2004, 10:24 AM
I have dyed my own eyebrows and eyelashes for almost 2 years now. It works really well for me and its great that I don't have to spend the time or money at a salon. I use Colorsport Black for my eyelashes and dark brown for my eyebrows. I haven't got that stuff in my eyes during application for months and months. It all takes practice!