PDA

View Full Version : My Small Photo Project for AX03

jen_kat
11-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Have you ever received those cards from friends or relatives that have their picture on it and something on the side tab that goes something like "Wishing you a Merry Christmas" (for Christmas) or something like that? Do you like the message to actually be within the picture instead of off on a tab or imprinted over something?

Well, I have this friend of mine lives in Canada who can't go to AX03 and she's never been to a con. So, I got this idea in mind. Now, I know that many others have done something like this before, with a sign that says something like "Wishing you were here" kind of thing, like someone did at Ani-Magic, and I wanted to do something similar so that I could send pics up to her.

So, I was thinking to bring a dry erase board (around 2x3, I think) with dry erase markers and letting people use it to customize pictures that they could make/do something like those Christmas cards.

'Course, you might think it's a lame idea, and my only real purpose is to get a certain picture taken for my friend in Canada. She's into Kingdom Hearts, especially Riku x Sora, which she drew me into, and I want to do that sign, "Wishing you were here" with Riku and Sora bishies [INSERT: This is a call out to all those who are going to cosplay as KH characters, I'd LOVE to take a picture of/with you guys...] , and me(optional) :razz: . Then, I thought to offer it up in case anyone else likes the idea... Just a thought...

Tell me what you think.

jen_kat
11-21-2002, 10:31 PM
By the way, who is doing KH cosplay for AX03? Is there a thread for KH cosplayers/group who are going there? Please direct me... ^/\^

Jinx
11-24-2002, 11:59 PM
Aww.. that's anice idea. I think that would be great.

I might do a KH... Kairi or Yuffie, more towards Yuffie. But I have so many costumes, I don't know when to fit it in.

Alaria
11-26-2002, 03:06 PM
look in game costume chat. There's a WHOLE bunch of 'em. For AX 03 I know for sure that I'm doing Maleficent, Lord Masamune's doing Sephy and Cloud, Aeris is doing...Aeris, one of my good friends is doing Sora, and....yeah....but there'll be a ton more, I assure u.