PDA

View Full Version : Any other She-Ra/he-Man fans?

Lara_Jones
05-06-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm taking a leap of faith this year and actually commissioning someone to create my costume for me since I can't sew worth a darn. I'm going to go as Frosta from She-Ra and would love to know if they'll be any She-Ra or He-Man characters skulking about. I went as Lara Croft last year, and that's how I found this site. (which rules and I'm not here NEARLY as much as I'd like) Anyone else going to be coming from the Eternia/Etheria universes?

Cheers,

Lara Jones
(AKA Lara Croft)
(AKA Amanda)

kelldar
05-07-2004, 07:10 AM
I'm bringing my old school Teela :D (there's a pic in my gallery). I'd bring my She-Ra too but she's not in good enough shape to wear anymore ;_;

Lara_Jones
05-07-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm bringing my old school Teela :D (there's a pic in my gallery). I'd bring my She-Ra too but she's not in good enough shape to wear anymore ;_;

Teela, that rules! Oh my God, I was going through your costume gallery, Almalthea? AH!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one who remembered that movie! I was going to go as her one year but I figured no one would know who the heck she was. I was wrong! I LOVE that movie, and you did a bang up job on the costume. Very nice! What days are you going to the con? I plan on going all 4 days as long as I can get it off. :)

Lara_Jones
05-07-2004, 10:31 AM
Kell,

Where did you get teh holsters for your Lara Croft costume? They're perfect!

kelldar
05-07-2004, 05:47 PM
thanks! :D I'll be there all 4 days too (plus two days before to sightsee, lol ^^)
My Lara holsters are actually the 'official' Jango Fett holsters - I got them at a costume store online :D

Lara_Jones
05-07-2004, 05:50 PM
thanks! :D I'll be there all 4 days too (plus two days before to sightsee, lol ^^)
My Lara holsters are actually the 'official' Jango Fett holsters - I got them at a costume store online :D

Yeah! We should try to meet up at some point. Which day(s) are you going to be Teela? I HAVE to get a picture of us! :) And what's the link to the holster site? Thanks!

_A

Moon Prince
05-09-2004, 11:14 AM
I love She-Ra! That was sort of a nickname for me... When my Japanese mom pronounces my name it comes out She-Ra sometimes. ^_^ I have always wanted to go as She-Ra... but well, I just never got around to it.

I would love to get pictures but I'm not goiong to be in the state anymore....