PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin OVA Cosplayers for AX2003???

ling_xiaoyu2002
11-21-2002, 10:44 PM
Hey Guys,
Just a head's up on what I'm doing for AX2003. It seems that I might be able to go for two days...but I'll have to wait and see...but if I am able to...then I would like to cosplay as kenshin from the OVA series....if I may...anyways...if anyone else is interested just reply...okay??? thanks!!! Bye!!!

P.S. Watch out for me in Rosiel's group on at least one of the days...(date still unknown...need to ask Rosiel again)

makio
11-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Only if I can go as Cho. XD I nearly finished my Davis/Daisuke(Digimon series2) costume, so it'll probably go to Ohayocon with me instead of AX unless there's room in the suitcase for a fourth costume.

MarshalBanana
11-22-2002, 12:35 AM
once expo gets a bit closer myself or wandering otaku will most likely post the official kenshin cosplay gathering time and location... that would be a good place to get kenshin cosplayers to hang out with, so keep your eyes open for that thread once expo gets a bit closer... its always fun to have kenshin cosplayers around! the more the merrier ^__^

Aurora
11-25-2002, 07:21 AM
Im planning a Battousai from the TV series look... although Im deciding which con it will be for this spring/summer...o.@;...my decision on which con will be based on the guests attending o.~...