View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin OVA Cosplayers for AX2003???

11-21-2002, 10:44 PM
Hey Guys,
Just a head's up on what I'm doing for AX2003. It seems that I might be able to go for two days...but I'll have to wait and see...but if I am able to...then I would like to cosplay as kenshin from the OVA series....if I may...anyways...if anyone else is interested just reply...okay??? thanks!!! Bye!!!

P.S. Watch out for me in Rosiel's group on at least one of the days...(date still unknown...need to ask Rosiel again)

11-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Only if I can go as Cho. XD I nearly finished my Davis/Daisuke(Digimon series2) costume, so it'll probably go to Ohayocon with me instead of AX unless there's room in the suitcase for a fourth costume.

11-22-2002, 12:35 AM
once expo gets a bit closer myself or wandering otaku will most likely post the official kenshin cosplay gathering time and location... that would be a good place to get kenshin cosplayers to hang out with, so keep your eyes open for that thread once expo gets a bit closer... its always fun to have kenshin cosplayers around! the more the merrier ^__^

11-25-2002, 07:21 AM
Im planning a Battousai from the TV series look... although Im deciding which con it will be for this spring/summer...o.@;...my decision on which con will be based on the guests attending o.~...