PDA

View Full Version : Clarine--Fire Emblem 6

Icetigris
05-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Ph33r this character's over-obscurity. Fire Emblem 6 is the game that Roy from SSBM is in, in case anyone was wondering. The pic is extremely craptastic, and I really mean that seriously. But, despite that, here it is. Thanks for input ^_^

Denisse
05-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Thats a very good costume!
I like the colors you choosed they are very close to hers.
Good job!

Sarcasm-hime
05-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Hmmmm...in the pic her boots are taller than yours are...also, I'd suggest using a stretchy fabric for boot covers; it makes things easier. Your flowy undersleeves don't seem full enough--they should fall in folds in front of your upper arms. The details such as the trim look very nice though. ^_^

Senko-chan
05-07-2004, 06:37 AM
I think it looks very well! You did a very good job! I want her boots! lol. It looks nice on you! ^_^ thumbs up! ^_^

Icetigris
05-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Hmmmm...in the pic her boots are taller than yours are...also, I'd suggest using a stretchy fabric for boot covers; it makes things easier. Your flowy undersleeves don't seem full enough--they should fall in folds in front of your upper arms. The details such as the trim look very nice though. ^_^

Hmm, stretch fabric for boot covers? Wouldn't there be an issue with keeping them up? I need to get better base shoes...x_x Also, you're right about the length issue, though I think part of my problem is that my legs aren't as unnaturally long as hers. As for the undersleeves issue, this pic does a really bad job of showing those. They probably could be longer, though, and I think I should secure them a little better to the front part of the collar so they stay in front. Thank you very much for the suggestions, they were very helpful! ^_^