PDA

View Full Version : Want to be in a cosplay group?

Mara
06-11-2002, 02:45 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm going to Otakon 2002 as a solo costumer this year *sniff*, and I was wondering if anyone else would like to form a group.
I'm up for doing just about any series. Maybe a Gundam Wing group or something like the Witches 5 or Animamates from Sailor Moon would be cool... someone mentioned Arslan Senki/Heroic Legend of Arslan in another thread... what a cool idea. I would love to be part of an Arslan group. If a few of you are interested in doing this, and we can all choose a series (the above are just suggestions, so please let me know what you'd like to try) I would be willing to make some or even all of the costumes.

Well, hmm. Here are my physicals stats in case anyone would be interested in doing this and is thinking of possible characters/series we could do:

Name: Mara :)
Female, age 20. Long brown hair, green eyes
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120

Thanks for reading, and I hope at least one person will reply!

-Mara, aka The Cat Girl Next Door

Ziyte
06-17-2002, 11:31 AM
Hey..newbie here...I'd love to dress up as some Sailor Moon character...maybe Eudial or Sailor Lead Crow or something....I don't know....

astronema
06-25-2002, 09:13 PM
Woah, really, how about cardcaptor sakura?

WarriorPanda
07-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Hello, My name is David, and I am very new to this whole cosplay thing... but I would like to start... would you mind if I talk with you all... I may come to Otakon, and if I do, I would like to do some cosplaying...

How about Ranma 1/2?:D