PDA

View Full Version : OLD Ticket's'. Will they still work

AoKoneko
05-07-2004, 09:43 PM
I have an old Banquet ticket from last years A-kon. Project A-kon14 2003.

I was sadly unable to use due to....I felt really sick the day B4 and the the next day it just had gotten worse. So i had to go to the Doc. The illness I have was acting up really bad. (i have lupus Desise and fibromyalgia. I guess that day it was really acting up.)

I know its my fault I should have turned in my ticket to some1 or something.
I have tried Emailing the director of A-kon and mailing a letter.

But I thought sence I still have it and it costed so much could I still use it?
I really dont would like for it not to go to waist like this.

Love "for once one has tasted the delicacy called love one can never live with out "

Tenya Muyo
05-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Sad to say, I don't think you can. You'd have to ask someone over at the A-kon website about that.

AoKoneko
05-19-2004, 08:57 PM
Sad to say, I don't think you can. You'd have to ask someone over at the A-kon website about that.

Aww thank u so much....i'm gonna keep trying to get ahold of them
^^ have a great week and take care

kirineko
05-20-2004, 04:46 AM
Aww thank u so much....i'm gonna keep trying to get ahold of them
^^ have a great week and take care

According to the electronic update sent to their email list, which I am on...

old banquet tickets are non-transferrable, meaning, that no, you cannot use them this year if you have purchased them from previous years.

Cherry
05-20-2004, 05:44 AM
:( Yeah. Unfortunatly you can't. If that were the case they'd have people holding onto old tickets and waiting until someone better came as a guest or something.

kirineko
05-21-2004, 03:17 AM
:( Yeah. Unfortunatly you can't. If that were the case they'd have people holding onto old tickets and waiting until someone better came as a guest or something.

Also, every year, they pay the hotel for the food, which the hotel provides, whether or not the people show up.

And, every year, they have a different deal with the hotel (or in this case, a completely DIFFERENT hotel)

It's just like a concert...if you pay for a ticket, and you don't go, there aren't any refunds. The only time you can get a refund is if the event is cancelled.

AoKoneko
05-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Also, every year, they pay the hotel for the food, which the hotel provides, whether or not the people show up.

And, every year, they have a different deal with the hotel (or in this case, a completely DIFFERENT hotel)

It's just like a concert...if you pay for a ticket, and you don't go, there aren't any refunds. The only time you can get a refund is if the event is cancelled.

Understandable
^^
Thank u

AK