PDA

View Full Version : Any kids at Animazement?

Squally2207
05-07-2004, 09:45 PM
It seems like I'm the only kid going.I don't want to be the only kiddy cosplayer.I get so lonley. :sulk: If there are any Vash's going tell me. :love:

FRANK THE BUNNY
05-07-2004, 09:56 PM
depends on what u describe as kiddy

Squally2207
05-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Like I love the Cardcaptor series and Di Gi Charat.......those are sorta kiddy...I guess?

Farmboybob
05-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Heck no. I personally love Digi Charat, and know people almost twice my age who like it. There is no "kiddy" anime. At least that's my opinion. Any anime can be enjoyed by anyone of any age. :D

Trust me, you won't be lonely.

FRANK THE BUNNY
05-08-2004, 07:22 PM
I thought u meant that u would be the only child there.......

i like both of those series

Kasumiangel
05-08-2004, 10:21 PM
As far as children con-goers. I'm bringing 2. They were Red Mage and Black Mage last year. This year, keep your fingers crossed, they will be going as Vash (the three-year-old) and Wolfwood (the one-year-old). Their costumes aren't finished yet as they are small kids; they grow like weeds. I can't even come close to guessing their sizes until the con is practically here, and unfortunately I got a little behind on all that costume work. ::sighs:: I hope I have time to finish their costumes. So I guess that kind of addresses your other point. There just might be a Vash there from my group.

Terumi
05-08-2004, 10:38 PM
My 9 year old sister will be there more than likely. Probably as FFX Yuna. Last year she was as Cardcaptor Sakura in ther 2nd opening outfit. Anyone remember her?

Kasumiangel
05-09-2004, 09:11 AM
I probably saw her, but I don't remember.. My memory's a little fuzzy right now, and it's worse at the moment cause I'm going on very little sleep. I spent a lot of my time being distracted by the 2-year old very hyper Red Mage who kept wanting to go out the front doors of the hotel. This year, I'm planning on getting leashes for both boy as they are both now very mobile and more energetic than ever.

Squally2207
05-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Yatta! Vash Yuna and Wolfwood ......... classics.

Kilayi
05-09-2004, 10:28 PM
As far as children con-goers. I'm bringing 2. They were Red Mage and Black Mage last year. This year, keep your fingers crossed, they will be going as Vash (the three-year-old) and Wolfwood (the one-year-old).
Vash? Wolfwood? I love you!
I must get pictres withthem as i will be Milly :3

End Lifeking
05-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Heck no. I personally love Digi Charat, and know people almost twice my age who like it. There is no "kiddy" anime. At least that's my opinion. Any anime can be enjoyed by anyone of any age. :D

Trust me, you won't be lonely.

Farmboybob is right.....besides when it comes to Anime cons, I myself act like a child(not like I don't on a regular basis). I mean come on, that is one of the purposes of a con.

Squally2207
05-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Kewlness.....I cospalyed as Milly a few years back.She's so fun to cosplay as. ^_^