PDA

View Full Version : Yuna, Rikku...and VASH O_O Skit?

_Mandy_
05-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Okay, me and my friend are going as FFX Yuna and Rikku to Ikasucon, but then our other friend is going as Vash from Trigun. So, we decided to have Rikku and Yuna fight over Vash...but then it gets way out of character and I don't know if it really is any good.

Basically.

"Screw Tidus! He's better! ::grabs Vash::"
"Hey! You chose Tidus...now step off my man!"
"Hey now...can't we all just...share? =3"

So yeah, you can see how I'm iffy on this. Just looking for any feed back. If that doesn't work, me and my sister were thinking about doing a fight sing for InuYasha...all I can do is flip though. I can do a back flip so...it might be handy for something.

abellabella
05-08-2004, 01:46 AM
I think just as long as u have the Vash character, u could have lots of fun with that. Vash is so funny in his womanizing, flirty ways.

Scoti
05-08-2004, 06:52 AM
well that's is very interesting crossover lol especially since he has the potential to be mistaken for other things. for example:
*Vash like donuts
*Vash needs donuts
*...Vash has no money for donuts
*Vash thinks that becoming a sphere hunter will give him money for donuts
*Vash trys to join the gullwings...as a red mage.

_Mandy_
05-29-2004, 12:09 PM
LMAO Scoti. That'd be awesome, and so Vash-like too.

FoxPhyre
06-17-2004, 04:40 AM
sounds like loads of fun. if you did the inuyasha skit, im wondering about you doing flips.... alot of masquerades have a policy where at least one foot must stay on the ground...i would immagine for insurance purposes. id check it out before incorporating it in any skit.. some also have rules about fight scenes being slowed to at least half-speed.. what fun is that? i know... but rules be rules... just trying to save you time and frustration...

Lystrade
06-22-2004, 01:44 AM
Hehe.. YuRiVa.. -_-

Saria
06-22-2004, 09:03 AM
-Clings to Mandy-

>.>
<.<

That skit sounds awesome. XD Knowing me, I'll fall over laughing, so it sounds awesome. ^__^ I can't wait to see it! -Hughug-

_Mandy_
06-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Our Vash backed out though...::sobs:: I was so mad at him...he's getting his arm ripped off next time I see him. Maybe I can hunt down some other Vash cosplayer and get him to join our group. My friend's having issues with her Rikku too...People say they're doing things and then don't! Aggrivates me to no extent.

The Ikasucon rules don't say anything about flipping though, but I doubt there'd be enough room on the stage for anything to extravagent anyway.