PDA

View Full Version : *sorry* pre warning

Impishremorse
05-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Akon is confusing the new surroundings and such and my friends couldnt think of a place to meet up right? so just a warning if you see random people in the lobby shouting labels dont arrest us :jjacks:

Tenya Muyo
05-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Nothing wrong with being lost. Infact, it can be fun sometimes!! ^_^

Digital Blush
05-09-2004, 12:33 PM
lol its ok my friends will probably do that too. XD Oh btw Tenya Muyo i cant wait to see your costumes this year. last year was my first conventions and i saw you last year as Sumono. you did an awesome job. ^^

Impishremorse
05-09-2004, 08:51 PM
AH yes .. but dont use our word its how were telling eachother apart from the other yelling maniacs ^.~

Tenya Muyo
05-12-2004, 02:34 AM
Awww jeez, thanks Uchiha!! *blushes* I'll do my best! Glad you had fun at last year; this year should be even better!

kirineko
05-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Actually, considering that the hotel has a small convention center attached, where most of the con is taking place, it might really be better to meet OVER THERE, on the first or second floor (komik market or exhibition hall)

Let's try to keep all the random con wandering and scary stuff on that side, so we don't disturb the hotel staff TOO much. This is their first time dealing with a convention LIKE OURS.

Also, unlike the other hotels we've been at, they don't really have a LOBBY area, per se. They have a nice restaurant, and the registration desk area, and that's really about it. There is a small sunken in area, but, unlike the Hyatt, they don't have a large area to just lounge around in.

So, meeting on the first floor of the convention center would be best.

If you guys want to see the layout of the hotel/convention space, go to www.a-kon.con and click on the link for 'hotel'. They've had the map up there for quite awhile, and you can pick out a place to meet and show it to everyone else.

If you do pick the Jpop room, please be advised, there will be NO YELLING in the jpop room. :P Though, it would be a good place to meet people IN the hotel, as it is right next to registration.