PDA

View Full Version : Need some character images from Shaman King...

Nyanko-chan
11-22-2002, 04:12 AM
I've been looking all over the web and have asked my friends, and gotten no pics and lots of weird looks-_- If anyone knows where I can get, or has, any pics of Elisa (or Eliza if you wanna spell her name that way) from Shaman King, could you help a girl out? *L* Thanks ahead of time in the hopes SOMEONE knows who I'm talking about!

Daitenshi
11-22-2002, 04:38 AM
Which Eliza will you be doing? Regular or Mega? =D
At the same time I curse you for having similar taste in characters >.<*

Ah, that was entirely unhelpful... hmmm.... I don't know of any good Shaman King sites, but I can borrow my friends manga and scan in pics for you.

Nemui Yume
11-22-2002, 05:18 AM
a-hoy :D :D

i found something for you- being a Shaman King whore :D :D

ahh i found one anime image if you don't mind i think it's diffrent from the manga to to the anime ^.^

http://mankin.hotusa.org/Shaman/a04.jpg

it's like a nice nifty nurse outfit ^.^ uwah what version is Jenny doing? more Shaman King the better i say~

i will too see if i can find some images and scan them in for ya

~Stella~

P.S. cut/paste imagie linkie

Sakura
11-22-2002, 05:43 AM
I'll try to get some screen shots for you if I can ^_^ I went as Anna for Halloween so it was easy enough to do without picture reference.

Nyanko-chan
11-22-2002, 06:44 PM
Dude, Jenny I swear, I dont mean to read your mind *L* But you *are* blond where as me needs the wig, you win!>^_^< Anyway I wanted to do the mega cracked out version of her, tho I wanted the damn giant scalpel too>_< Ah well I shall forsake the scalpel for looking freaky! *dances happy that people know who shes talking about*

Daitenshi
11-27-2002, 09:48 AM
shweeeeet XD
I love her mega look... except for the hair o.< I don't think I could do that with my own and I lack the wig skillz to pull it off.
Oh! And I'm doing mine manga style, because the anime colors are gross =P
Boo... I'm going to just get the manga where she's mega and scan in da piccies for ya this weekend~!
When will you make this one? We could cosplay together =D

Nyanko-chan
11-27-2002, 10:23 AM
Sweet! Yeah the anime colors are a bit...foogly, Im kinda taking some liberties with my cracked-out-ness anyway *L* Dod I totally appriciate the scans:D I was *thinking* about trying to get her done for Katsu, but if your doing her later, I could totally put her off and do her with you cause I have like 800+ things planned for Katsu *L*Yay!

Daitenshi
11-27-2002, 01:23 PM
Gah, I have too many costumes for Katsu. I think if I added another my bank account would sense it and my check card would immolate itself ;-;
I'm hoping for AX~ I already have an awesome Faust XD And she'd love another Eliza.

ooooo, me likey your avatar~!

Nyanko-chan
11-27-2002, 05:54 PM
Oh sweet AX would be MUCH better for me too *L* I was trying to talk Marty into being my Faust but she wasnt going for it *hangs head* So hells yeah, I'll postpone her to AX, plus she should be easy to fly with, well save for the friggin' syringe>_<