PDA

View Full Version : One Piece skit

End Lifeking
05-09-2004, 11:31 PM
:chatah: A friend and I are thinking about doing a skit on One Piece. But in a strange coincidence we both somehow planned to go as Roronoa Zoro. We figured we do alittle "Battle of the Zoros" like seeing which Zoro was the best, but I figured why not try to get a whole one piece skit going instead of just us. If you like the idea reply.....Please.....

DDR Faery Spice
05-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Some friends and I are doing a One PIece skit. We already have Sanji, Nami, Usoppu, Luffy, and a stuffed Chopper, and perhaps even a Zoro. I think we have a Zoro. I'm not sure though. I'll check with them and see if mebbe you guys wanna do a big group thingy?

End Lifeking
05-10-2004, 06:55 PM
Sure, I don't have a problem with it I just got to get in touch with my friend and find out if he is gonna go as Zoro or not. Yet I do still plan to go as Zoro

DDR Faery Spice
05-11-2004, 05:14 PM
cool stuff. I got talked into doing aOne Piece skit with some friends three weeks ago--I had watched to show maybe once before that at anime club. Now I'm cosplaying from it. How quickly everything goes. Let me know when you get in touch with your friend, and whether or not you wanna do the skit thing.