PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see?

BondageFlute
05-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Hi there. I was just curious as to what characters you wanted to see cosplayed most at Anime Mid-Atlantic this year. ^^; So?

It's kind of hard to say right now, but based on current obsessions I'll go ahead and vote Kougaiji (Saiyuki). Never seen one of those!

dizzylizzy
05-10-2004, 09:13 AM
i'm always up for a nice squall. lol never gets old. >>

Flute
05-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Hmm... let's see. Cloud. Any Cloud. Be it FFVII, KH, or Advent Children. Cloud is a great character and I've only seen him done at one con so far.

UnwantedKikyo
05-10-2004, 04:28 PM
haha lizzy ur always up for a nice squall ^_^ what bout mike the squall from the picnic and katsu?? ^^;

but I would say chara. from kingdom hearts I luvs that game!!! hehe ^_^

ladysubaru25
05-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Mmmm... Squall. Always a good thing if done well. :bigtu:

And speaking of FF stuff that never gets old, a nice Sephiroth would be good. I don't really care what version. (Advent Children perhaps??)

Personally, I hope to see some Gravitation cosplayers, and Battle Royale!! If I am feeling ambitious, I might throw together a ghetto-BR costume before AMA. Depends...

And of course, any .hack ppl who are willing to pose for photos w/me. As much of it as I saw last year, .hack doesn't get old IMO either.

visulstimultion
05-10-2004, 07:18 PM
*waves hands around* i'm bringing a KH Cloud with me!! ^-^ his armor kicks serious ass. and imma cosplaying Sora form KH2. But what i wanna see most..... I wanna see someone cosplay Chrno Truth from Chrno Crusade *current obsession*. That would make such an awesome costume if it was done right.

Fory-san
05-11-2004, 10:08 AM
A really good Ashrum from Lodoss War. ^^

Flute
05-11-2004, 10:15 AM
*waves hands around* i'm bringing a KH Cloud with me!! ^-^ his armor kicks serious ass. and imma cosplaying Sora form KH2. But what i wanna see most..... I wanna see someone cosplay Chrno Truth from Chrno Crusade *current obsession*. That would make such an awesome costume if it was done right.

Wah! You're bringing a KH Cloud!? O.O ^___^ Well looks like I'll be a happy girl... and I will run out of film at yet another con.

BondageFlute
05-11-2004, 12:27 PM
KH Cloud, huh? ^_^ Okay, my answer has been changed. That's a character I like to see. =3

NixKlouD
05-12-2004, 04:17 AM
I'd like to see a good Dir En Grey ^^ Umm... aside from that, if anyone can manage making Zex or Lt. Noine (Gundam W), that'd be awesome