PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: New Forum Area Idea

BlitzballMstr
05-11-2004, 02:21 PM
I was just thinking since photgraphy and cosplay go together so well maybe we could have a space were we could discuss picture taking ideas backgrounds, settings, and different types of cameras and tips on how to use cameras to get the best effect with your camera. I'm not sure if this has been tried before or if there is a spot like this I couldn't really find anything on the forums list which this subject would fit under.

*Jibrielle*
05-13-2004, 07:26 PM
I like this idea! ^_^

kyandi-chan
05-15-2004, 09:37 AM
hey! that really is a good idea! i'd love to have a forum where we could just talk about photography and landscapes and taking good photos. it surely has to do with cosplay! and admin could help us too, if he wanted !

Senko-chan
05-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Yes, I agree. It sounds like a good idea ^_^

RuthlessJS
05-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Sounds really cool to me. :) We could have discussions on the best places to have photoshoots at cons,lighting,camera buying, etc. :)

KaineMaxwell
05-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a plan!

Romann
05-15-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm all for it, but something tells me it would be...limited. I don't know how to word it.

Tamer Brad
05-15-2004, 09:42 PM
It sounds cool! And it couldn't hurt anyone ^^

BlitzballMstr
05-16-2004, 09:32 PM
You know what the only bad thing I just realized? I just got back from Acen and forgot to mention it to the cosplay.com people...I did talk with them for awhile about the photos they have taken and the set up they use. I just forgot to mention I created this thread....ack well hopefullu someone will see it when they get back. ^^ If not I'll message someone.

BlitzballMstr
05-16-2004, 09:38 PM
I'm all for it, but something tells me it would be...limited. I don't know how to word it.

Yes I was thinking of something limited....but somewhere we could post asking for photo/camera help or ideas. I wouldnt want it to be something huge like the main forums....you know costume:paint costume:hair just one area Photography...were we could start threads like. I was trying to do X with my camera which is an (A) type of camera and I got this result please help or offer suggestions?

Is that what you are talking about? Or are you talking about general photo knowledge being limited?

Romann
05-18-2004, 06:42 PM
What I mean is that there are only so many topics that can be discussed, you know? Like "What kind of camera should I buy" or "Where would a good place to take pictures at a con?"... Like I said, I'm having problems putting it in words.

BlitzballMstr
05-20-2004, 02:33 PM
oh okay I understand yeah the area may be somehwhat limited...but the good thing though would be that all the information would be in one spot and easy for someone to find or post questions ^^ plus there are various aspects there are 35mm cameras, digital, film (video) there is a long line of topics we could find for the area ^^