PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know where to put this..screen name changing?

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-11-2004, 03:27 PM
I didn't know where to put this, so I guessed here :/

I like my screen name and all, but is there anyway I can change it? I didn't know you could have spaces and all that when I made it, so I made it..non spaced using..o.o

And I don't want to make a new account, just change my screen name..;-;

So, is there any way to do this?

the_tennyo
05-11-2004, 07:00 PM
I want to know too! :) I wanna change mine -__-

mukino_kuneka
05-25-2004, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't mind getting mine in spaces, too.

Genki Panda
05-25-2004, 11:40 PM
You know... I've gotta admit I've been curious about this =/. I mean, our usernames are numbers in the links so it's not like it'd be too hard... at least I don't think it would be ^^;. Since I'm not sure of exactly how everything is set up I can't say for sure.

If it is possible, but a lot of work or stress, maybe allowing a name to be changed just once per person ^_^?

Okay, I admit! I wanna change my name, lol! I hate it cause I was so mad "Genki" was taken and just added "Panda" cause my band bear (one of those TY Panda Beanie Buddies) was sitting next to me >.>;... and I didn't realise one of my RL nicknames wasn't taken at the time -_-;. But I don't want to have reupload all my piccies T_T.

Sorry, hyper -_-;... sorta... and stressed o.o;... not a good combination, XD!

Anywho... just curious like the rest, lol!

Karisu-sama
05-28-2004, 04:58 AM
PM Admin. Ask VERY politely. Do not annoy him. He might do it IF he has the time. (Word of caution: he's unbelievably busy, so it might take a long time before he even gets around to checking the request.)

mukino_kuneka
05-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Thanks, Karisu-sama!